- Stabilizes your desk
- Allows you to keep your desk's feet off the floor
- Studs are compatible with any UPLIFT desk leg
- Listing is for a single leveling stud
Desk Leveling Stud
Raise your height adjustable desk to the highest peaks of productivity, but don't forget the feet.
By adding a set of Leveling Studs from UPLIFT to your standing desk, you can have a reliable desk that supports you for years of your best work.
End desk wobble for good and stabilize your workstation with a set of our studs.
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT desk leg|
|Quantity||One leveling stud|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my UPLIFT Desk need leveling studs?
By installing a set of leveling studs to the bottoms of the feet on your desk, you are able to raise your desk off the floor and add stability to your workstation.
- How many leveling studs do I need?
Depending on the amount of feet your desk has, you might need 4 or 6 leveling studs per desk. Each foot needs 2 leveling studs, so check your desk to find out what you need. This listing is for a single stud.
- Does this come in any other color?
No, at this time our leveling studs only come in Silver.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.