- Stabilizes your desk
- Allows you to keep your desk's feet off the floor
- Studs are compatible with any UPLIFT desk leg
- Listing is for a single leveling stud
Desk Leveling Stud
Raise your height adjustable desk to the highest peaks of productivity, but don't forget the feet.
By adding a set of Leveling Studs from UPLIFT to your standing desk, you can have a reliable desk that supports you for years of your best work.
End desk wobble for good and stabilize your workstation with a set of our studs.
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT desk leg|
|Quantity||One leveling stud|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my UPLIFT Desk need leveling studs?
By installing a set of leveling studs to the bottoms of the feet on your desk, you are able to raise your desk off the floor and add stability to your workstation.
- How many leveling studs do I need?
Depending on the amount of feet your desk has, you might need 4 or 6 leveling studs per desk. Each foot needs 2 leveling studs, so check your desk to find out what you need. This listing is for a single stud.
- Does this come in any other color?
No, at this time our leveling studs only come in Silver.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.