- Standard casters are compatible with all UPLIFT Desk models
- Provides 2" of height, ideal for use at a desk with treadmill or for users who are taller than 6' 6"
- Comes in black and white color options
Work at a standing desk made mobile with UPLIFT Desk casters.
Available in a set of four or five for every UPLIFT Desk model, these locking casters make your desk even more versatile. They work great on either hard floors or low pile carpeting.
For safety and stability, the casters lock to keep the desk in place. For those who like to rearrange their spaces frequently or move a lot, casters make moving UPLIFT Desk a breeze.
Enjoy a portable workstation in your pick of caster colors - black and white.
|Color||Black or White|
|Overall dimensions||2" wide by 1.5" tall|
|Weight capacity (per caster)||150 lb|
|Thread||M8 x 15 mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the casters removable?
Yes, you can remove the casters anytime you want. Just make sure to keep the leveling studs that come with your desk frame so that you have something to put on in place of the casters.
- Will these still roll on carpet?
Yes, these will still roll on low-pile carpet and will make moving your desk easier!
- Do casters make the desk less stable?
UPLIFT Desk Casters will not make your desk less stable. However, if you have an uneven surface, you will lose the option to level your desk with the leveling studs.
- Are these casters lockable?
Yes, you can easily lock the casters once you position your desk.
- What is the weight capacity of the casters?
Each caster supports 150 pounds.
- I lost one of the casters from my desk and need a replacement. Can I order just one instead of the whole set?
Yes! If you need just one caster, just chat or call us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Will I still be able to move the desk without casters?
We do not recommend moving your desk without the assistance of at least two people. The only way to safely push your desk to a new position is with the casters. If you push your desk without casters attached you may damage the components inside of the frame and jeopardize the structural integrity of your desk.
Quantity of Casters
You can purchase UPLIFT Desk casters in any amount you want, as long as that amount is 4 or 5 casters. These outfit UPLIFT Desk models for better mobility and added height, whether you work at a 2-Leg, 3-Leg, or 4-Leg desk.
Want added mobility without compromising on style? Now you can even match the color of the locking casters to your black or white UPLIFT Frame. Desk Casters are available in black or white.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- Makes your desk portable to new locations throughout the office
- Can be locked to keep desks and workstations in place
- 360° swivel ball bearings move casters in all directions
- Available in sets to fit on all UPLIFT Desk frames
- Each caster comes with a 150 lb weight capacity
- Adds 2" of height to your desk
- White and black color options
- Rotates 360°s
- Works with all UPLIFT Desks
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.