- 1" thick L-shaped laminate desktops provide a solid, spacious workspace and come in a variety of colors and styles
- Three-stage frame delivers an expanded height-adjustment range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Reliable heavy-duty steel frame boasts a weight capacity of 530 pounds to support large desktops
- Width-adjustable telescoping crossbar is positioned directly beneath the desktop for more legroom and accessory mounting space
- Each leg has its own soft start/stop motor to make the frame quieter, safer, stronger, more precise, and more reliable
- Upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad with LED display for one-touch and constant-touch capabilities
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas; designed in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
L-Shaped Laminate Standing Desk
At more than 1-inch thick, our premium GREENGUARD laminate desktops are built to last by our custom caseworker here in Austin, Texas. These L-shaped tops are durable, give you plenty of space, and are customizable for a style all your own.
The laminate tops on this listing have been selected for their popularity. If you're looking for a different Wilsonart laminate desktop, shop their entire collection of options and reach out to us for a custom quote.
Each UPLIFT Desk laminate is GREENGUARD certified, which means they've met strict chemical emissions limits and contribute to the creation of healthier interiors.
The UPLIFT Desk Three-Stage Frame
Our height-adjustable frames boast a powerful, whisper-quiet motor in each leg. This makes UPLIFT Desk frames quieter when adjusting, stronger, safer, and more reliable than competitors. Our three-stage frame also has three spindles instead of the standard two, which means our desks raise and lower 33% faster. Available in four colors, our powder-coated frame is treated with non-toxic finishes to help keep your indoor air clean, a trait shared with each desktop we sell.
Each frame features aluminum feet for unmatched strength and durability. Aluminum is lightweight and fully recyclable yet strong and durable, providing superior stability when compared with the feet of competitor desks.
Power Full Grommets
With all the mobile devices we carry around, finding a place to charge them all can be a challenge. Never want for lack of outlets again with optional power grommets for your UPLIFT Desk. Keep your phone and laptop charged for your next meeting or the ride home.
An Advanced Keypad
Upgrade from a standard keypad to the UPLIFT Desk Advanced Digital Memory Keypad. It not only displays the current height of the desk in inches, but it can save up to four user-defined heights, perfect for going between standing, sitting, or perching in just seconds.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any other laminate colors available?
We use Wilsonart laminate and can order you a custom desktop in the plethora of colors they have available. Just shop Wilsonart's selection and contact our sales team for a custom quote.
- Can I get a center cut-out ergo edge on my corner desk?
The corner of this desk is curved to offer a nice transition all the way around your desktop. If you are interested in more of a center cut-out and are willing to tradeoff desk size, check out our Eco Curved Desks.
- Can I order my desk in a custom size?
We offer our laminate desks in custom sizes. Just call our sales team and they will get you all set up with your custom desktop.
- What is the difference between these desks and the other l-shaped laminate desks you offer?
These custom L-shaped laminate desks are made to order and have a longer lead time. These laminate desks are also offered in a wider variety of colors than our stock laminate desktops. If you aren't happy with the color selection we offer here, you can call us to inquire about other custom color choices available.
- Are laminate desktops softer than other types of desktops?
The laminate desktop is softer than say a bamboo or solid wood desktop. However, we have designed our UPLIFT 3-leg desk with crossbar support. With the crossbars fully installed, your laminate top won't sag!
- Does the desk ship fully assembled?
Our desks are shipped disassembled. Assembly is pretty straightforward and we have a video to walk you through the process.
- Where are the desktops made?
We use a local laminate manufacturer to make the desktops.
- How should I clean and care for my desk?
Laminate provides a durable surface that can be cleaned up with warm, soapy water or lysol wipes.
- Can I trust the dimensions listed on your website?
Yes, the dimensions listed on our website are accurate.
- Can I choose a different location for my grommet holes?
Yes! If you would like us to place your grommet holes elsewhere on the desk, just give our sales team a call! They will be more than happy to assist you.
- Why would I want a laminate desk, isn't that dated?
Laminate is a durable, economical option for desktops. It is offered in a variety of colors to fit in with your office decor. For more information regarding our complete line of desktops, check out our desktop brochure.
- How are your desktops rated?
In technical speak, our desktops are E-1-rated and feature 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge.
- Is this desk still stable, even though it comes in two pieces?
When you receive your desktop, you will install two support brackets to connect the two tops together. There are also two crossbars that run along the underside of the desk. Both of these support measures combine to provide a very sturdy desk.
- Can I get a sample of the laminate before I purchase the desk to make sure that it matches with my office?
Our sales team can help you order a sample of the Wilsonart laminate surface, so you can try it on before you buy it. Just give us a ring!
- How loud is 45 decibels?
For comparative purposes, 45 decibels falls somewhere in between how loud your computer and refrigerator is. That means you can go from sitting to standing without disturbing your office mates.
- I put my desk together and it's not level, help!
Each foot comes with leveling studs. Simply turn the screw on each of the feet until your desk is level.
- Are the white and black laminate tops your Eco desktops?
No, these are laminate tops in white or black. The main difference between the laminate desktop and the Eco top is the outer finish. A laminate top has a banded edge that is separate from the top of the desk. The Eco desktop available in our other listings is powder-coated to provide an uninterrupted finish on all sides.
- I bought the advanced keypad with memory presets. When I try to adjust one of the presets my desk only moves a fraction of an inch. Is there something wrong with my keypad?
Probably not, it is more likely that you have an older control box. To recall your preset heights, you have to press-and-hold the memory setting until your desk reaches standing height. This is for safety, since the older UPLIFT 3-Leg Frame did not have the ability to sense an obstruction and stop. If you see the number 99.046.14.0070 printed on the sticker located near the power socket, then your control box is capable of one-touch memory preset function and may need to be reset - see our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold, and setting new lower or upper height limits.
- What is the deal with three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage desk on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to 3 spindles instead of 2. Our desks give you a higher adjustability range so desks fit shorter users and kids, all the way up to very tall users. Adding a treadmill to your workstation? You need the height offered with three-stage frames.
- How many motors are in this 3-leg frame?
All of our desk frames come with a motor in each leg, so in this case, three motors. This design makes UPLIFT Desks quieter, stronger, safer, and more reliable than desks with just a single motor.
- How do I know what kind of control box I have?
You can easily check to see what version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on the control box; if it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version, which means you have a few new settings to enjoy.
- What new features can I expect on the new control boxes?
The latest version of our control boxes boasts several exciting new safety features. Enjoy being able to set your Collision Sensitivity setting to one of three modes, in addition to a new Keypad Lockout feature and the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes easier than ever before. You'll also be able to switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad's display.
- What is the Keypad Lockout feature? How do I use it?
In order to add an extra layer of safety to our desks, we designed our version 4.1 control boxes to be able to be locked so children or users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". Simply press and hold the the "M" button to turn on the lockout feature. To unlock it, press the "M" for 5 more seconds.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.