- Allows you to reach your optimal reach zone more easily and provides a smooth space to rest your wrists
- Ergo cutout with softly-beveled edge allows you to rest your wrists with better circulation
- UV-cured, powder-coated Eco top is environmentally friendly
- Three-stage frame delivers an expanded height adjustability range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Whisper quiet, soft start/stop motor in each leg raises and lowers the desk with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and intuitively reverses direction for safety
- Dual motor design makes the frame quieter, stronger, safer, and more reliable
- Width-adjustable, telescoping frame widens to fit tops of varying sizes
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
The Eco Curve Stand Up Desk
Some love this desk for its eco-friendliness, others for its durability, and still others for its style. We love it for all these reasons plus its versatility and affordability. This is the Eco Curve Stand Up Desk.
Get ready to reach a higher level of performance with an ergonomic standing desk that lets you work comfortably within your neutral reach zone (and looks good doing it). Match its black or white finish with your choice of frame color and accessories. You'll be working better and living healthier in no time.
As always, we never use harsh agents or chemicals in finishing our desktops, which protects not only your desk but your indoor air quality.
UPLIFT's Three-Stage Frame Advantage
Most standing desks have only a two-stage frame, so they're limited in their height adjustability. Having limited height adjustability can affect your ability to work in your neutral reach zone. Working in your neutral reach zone can help prevent things like repetitive stress injuries and overall discomfort.
UPLIFT Desk uses a three-stage frame that lifts higher and descends lower, which means it will work more comfortably for more people. Our frame also includes three spindles instead of just two, so our desks raise and lower 33% quicker. Finally, a dual-motor design ensures our frames adjust quieter, and are safer, stronger, and more reliable than our competitors.
We've designed our three-stage frames to provide you ideal comfort, stability, and reliability - all backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Power to the Grommet
Make sure you're charged up for that next meeting or your commute home and keep your devices close at hand by adding optional power grommets to your stand up desk. No more pulling wires or searching for outlets, these grommets are designed to integrate seamlessly into your new sit-stand solution. Power up, today!
More Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
Our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad not only displays the current height of your height adjustable desk, but also is capable of storing up to four user-defined heights within its memory, making it the perfect keypad for shared workstations. Just press a button and adjust to your preferred levels within seconds, as quick as taking a sip of your coffee.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Desktop width||48" - 80" W|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will this desktop hold up over time?
You can't go wrong with an Eco desktop. Made of 100% recycled wood MDF, which is stronger and denser than particle board, this powder-coated Eco top is more scratch resistant than traditional laminate or wood desktops.
- How can I keep my Eco Curve desktop looking brand spanking new?
Although the powder-coated Eco Curve desktop is very durable, you will want to treat it with respect in order to keep it looking nice and new for years to come. If your desk also serves as the dining room table when lunchtime comes around, be sure to use a coaster for hot or cold dishes. It is also a good idea to write on a clipboard or a pad of paper when jotting down notes to shield your desktop from pencil scratches. Lastly, avoid any harsh chemicals, such as ammonia, and use warm water with mild soap instead.
- Which version of control box is on my desk?
You can quickly check to see which version of control box you have on your new desk by taking glancing at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of our control box, which comes with a few exciting new features!
- What new features do I get on the version 4 control box?
Our new version 4 control boxes boast a new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity. This feature lets users set the sensitivity for their desks to one of three levels. When adjusting the desk if it comes into contact with an object, will stop, instead of raising and lowering, which can cause accidents and knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another safety feature we added. Keep unwanted hands from adjusting your sit-stand desk when this feature is activated. Users will now be able to toggle quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to being able to switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- What's the difference between three-stage and two-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage desk frames found on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of 2. This means you have a higher adjustability range so desks fit a variety of poeple from petite users and kids, even very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their setups later.
- What's a dual motor design?
All of our desks feature a dual motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter when raising and lowering, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor.
- Is the Eco Curve desktop available in any other thicknesses?
The Eco Curve desktop is only available in 0.75" thickness.
- Does the desktop come pre-drilled for easy assembly?
Yes! Your desktop will come with pre-drilled guide holes for the frame and the keypad. The UPLIFT Desk is highly customizable, we do not pre-drill guide holes for accessories so that you can place them in any configuration you choose.
- Do you offer any other color choices for the Eco desktop?
At this time, the Eco desktop is only available in black or white.
- Can I special order an Eco desktop in a custom size?
Our Eco desktops only come in the shapes and sizes sold here.
- Can I get a sample of the Eco top?
Samples of the Eco desktops are not available at this time. If you live closeby, you are always welcome to stop in to see our showroom.
- Does the Eco top have rounded corners or sharp corners?
The corners on the Eco desktop are slightly rounded compared to the straight edges found on the laminate.
- What is the weight capacity of this desk?
Our desks will hold a whopping 355 pounds. That is a lot of monitors! Just remember to evenly disperse the weight along the desktop.
- What are these holes on the left and right side of my desk for?
Absolutely! The height adjustment of an UPLIFT desk is great for sewing or crafting. Lower your desk when you want to sit and sew, and then raise your desk to an ergonomic height when you need to cut out fabric.
- Can I add my own desktop?
Yes! If you have your own desktop, check out just the UPLIFT Desk frame without a desktop.
- Will I need more than one person to put my desk together?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame and attach it to the desktop by yourself. However, you will need two people to safely turn the desk right-side up after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it is to put your desk together.
- Can I use the accessories I already own with this desk?
If you already own a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or CPU holder, you can certainly add your accessories to your new desk. Just double check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop. Keep in mind that the crossbar on the UPLIFT desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to retract underneath the desk without interfering with the crossbar.
- Does the desk always have to be plugged in, or can I unplug it when it's not in use?
The UPLIFT desk frame should be plugged in all the time. Its low-draw power supply will minimize electricity consumption.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.