- Connect up to 4 USB devices on a single hub
- Fast data transfer - up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Easily portable to all your workspaces
- Includes type A ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OS 10.X or above
High Speed USB Hub
Turn one USB port into four with the lightning fast UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
Compact and portable to all your workplaces, this handy little USB hub will power and charge your devices in a flash. Transfer data on quad 3.0 USB ports; rapid uploading and downloading speeds keep your work flowing and your mind on what matters - your work.
Plug in and work better with the 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub from UPLIFT.
|Compatibility||USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Mac OS 10.X or above
|Shipping dimensions||10" W x 3" H x 7" D, 1 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a USB Hub?
Typical computers come with 2 USB ports, with some boasting up to 4. In today's day and age, many of us work with more devices than that. Enjoy quick data transferring and 4 extra ports with the UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
- Will this work with USB 2.0?
Yes! The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub will work with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 enabled devices.
- How does it work?
The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub is simple to use. Just plug the unit's USB cord into your computer's USB port, turning 1 into 4 instantly!
- What kind of data transferring speeds can I expect from this hub?
Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub boasts data transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps, some of the quickest USB data transferring speeds available today.
Add more USB ports to your laptop or desktop computer. Plug in this hub to expand one USB port into four.
Features & Specs
- Data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0
- Hub is plug-and-play and hot swappable
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.