- Dense, yet thin panels are easily installed on flat walls
- Shelters rooms from environmental noise
- Lets users create a quieter workspace
- Can be used solo or in groups
- Made out of polyester fiberboard
- Noise Reduction Coefficient = .8
- Note: Additional installation materials required
3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels
If your headphones have become a constant companion at work, give yourself the gift of peace and quiet with 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels.
Thin and lightweight, yet able to soak up decibels so your ears don't have to, these panels allow you to build the sound-sheltered space you and your coworkers need.
|Panel dimensions||19.75" W x 19.75" H x 2.5" D|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)||.8|
|Material||Pressed Polyester fiberboard|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who needs 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels?
If you find that you or your team get distracted by background noise when you're trying to work, these panels help you create a more sound-sheltered office space that can help you focus. Shared workspaces and almost any room could do with more sound insulation!
- How many panels can I install on my wall?
As many as you have room for! Panels are 19.75" square, so if you do a little math you can figure out how many panels you can fit on your wall. Or just use a single panel to reduce a few decibels in your immediate work area.
- How hard is this panel to install?
Installation of the panels is easy and works by way of 4 mounting clips and adhesive strips. Just affix the mounting clips on the outside corners of the panel, remove one side of the tape on the strip, place the sticky side of the strip on the mount (repeat this for all of the clips), and then remove the remaining piece of tape to secure it to your wall. Press and hold the panel against your wall for about 30 seconds per mounting clip. Panels can also be installed DIY-style via a hot glue gun or Velcro (you will need to purchase these items separately).
- How much sound is absorbed?
3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels have a Noise Reduction Coefficient of .8, which means 80% of sound that reaches the panels is absorbed. In Acoustics, zero absorption is 0 and perfect absorption is 1, so these panels greatly reduce noise for you and your coworkers with an easy addition.
Add the 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panel in white or dark gray and enjoy better acoustics in your office space. The polyester fiberboard panel absorbs ambient noise so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
These multi-tasking panels look good on the wall and work to reduce the noise put off by your office mates. Hang them on your wall and enjoy a little more peace and quiet while you work.
3M Command Strips
3M Command Strips
Outfitting your space for better acoustics is well worth the effort - make it easy on yourself with removable 3M Command Strips. Perfectly sized to secure all of your 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels, you'll be on your way to a more sound-sheltered office space in no time. The strips adhere to tile, wood, metal, and even painted surfaces.
Bonus points go to being easy to remove with no stickiness or residue left behind on your wall. Each pack comes with nine strips, enough to outfit two panels, with one strip left over for backup.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.