- Dense, yet thin panels are easily installed on flat walls
- Shelters rooms from environmental noise
- Lets users create a quieter workspace
- Can be used solo or in groups
- Made out of polyester fiberboard
- Noise Reduction Coefficient = .8
- Many installation methods available, choose the one that works best for you
3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels
Do you want your walls to make a statement? Make it a quiet statement... If your headphones have become a constant companion at work, give yourself the gift of peace and quiet with 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels.
Thin and lightweight, yet able to soak up decibels so your ears don't have to, these panels allow you to build the sound-sheltered space you and your coworkers need.
|Panel dimensions||19.75" W x 19.75" H x 2.5" D|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)||.8|
|Material||Pressed Polyester fiberboard (50% recycled Polyester fiber)|
|Shipping dimensions||20'' W x 6'' H x 28'' D, 3 lbs|
|Fire Rating||Euro Class B and ASTM E84-08|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who needs 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels?
If you find that you or your team get distracted by background noise when you're trying to work, these panels help you create a more sound-sheltered office space that can help you focus. Shared workspaces and almost any room could do with more sound insulation!
- How many panels can I install on my wall?
As many as you have room for! Panels are 19.75" square, so if you do a little math you can figure out how many panels you can fit on your wall. Or just use a single panel to reduce a few decibels in your immediate work area.
- How hard is this panel to install?
Installation is as easy as hanging a picture. Just affix two nails or picture hangers to your wall, and you'll be good to go. If you'd prefer not to use nails, we also offer optional 3M Command Strips, which will allow you to stick your panels on. Check out our assembly instructions for a look at all the ways you can install your new panels.
- How much sound is absorbed?
3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels have a Noise Reduction Coefficient of .8, which means 80% of sound that reaches the panels is absorbed. In Acoustics, zero absorption is 0 and perfect absorption is 1, so these panels greatly reduce noise for you and your coworkers with an easy addition.
Add the 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panel in white or dark gray and enjoy better acoustics in your office space. The polyester fiberboard panel absorbs ambient noise so you can concentrate on the task at hand. The .8 Noise Reduction Coefficient means that the panels absorb 80% of sound, while allowing only 20% to reflect back into the room.
These multi-tasking panels look good on the wall and work to reduce the noise put off by your office mates. Hang them on your wall and enjoy a little more peace and quiet while you work.
3M Command Strips
3M Command Strips
Outfitting your space for better acoustics is well worth the effort - make it easy on yourself with removable 3M Command Strips. Perfectly sized to secure all of your 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels, you'll be on your way to a more sound-sheltered office space in no time. The strips adhere to tile, wood, metal, and even painted surfaces.
Bonus points go to being easy to remove with no stickiness or residue left behind on your wall. Each pack comes with nine strips, enough to outfit two panels, with one strip left over for backup.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.