- Reduces background noise in offices and work areas
- Adds a visually stimulating decor to any space
- Cloud is easy to assemble and install
- Made out of dense polyester fiberboard
- Lagoon Blue and Dark Gray color options
The 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud
Stop a million office distractions before they make their way to your ears with the 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud.
Ready to deliver to office spaces everywhere a much more sound-buffered working experience, the cloud blends style and sound reduction so you and your coworkers can focus better on the task at hand, and not the latest office rumor.
|Dimensions||47.5’’ W x 47.5’’ D x 5.5’’ H|
|Materials||Polyester fiberboard, stainless steel hanging cables|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who needs a 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud?
If you find that you get distracted by background noise when you're at work, our 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud lets you create a more sound-sheltered space that keeps you focused. Shared offices, media rooms, and almost any space could do with more sound insulation.
- How does the Cloud work to block noise?
The Cloud works thanks to 9 mm thick pressed polyester fiberboard, which helps to absorb extra decibels and provide a space that's more suitable for working. Hang a Cloud in your office to add a touch of style while also improving the sound situation at your work.
- How much installation is involved?
3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Clouds are simple to assemble and install. All you have to do is separate your different sized panels, assemble them in an "X" fashion, insert the adjustable hanging wires, and install these wires to your ceiling where you want the Cloud to hang. This could be above your work area or in a common space where you want to reduce ambient noise.
Walk into your office and draw your attention up to the 3D Acoustic Ceiling Waffle Cloud. This sculptured creation is available in Lagoon Blue or Dark Gray. The structure is suspended from the ceiling with four wires to create a dreamy piece of office art. Not only does the Ceiling Waffle Cloud look great, it also functions to dampen the ambient sound in your office, making for a quieter work environment.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.