- Convert your existing desk into a sit-stand workstation in seconds
- Gas spring adjustment for smooth transitioning - just squeeze and lift
- Includes a tiered, attachable keyboard tray/mousing platform
- Boasts a 33-pound weight capacity
- Small or medium, black or white converter options
- Add accessories - monitor arms and/or an anti-fatigue mat for long-lasting comfort
- Minimal assembly required
XF Standing Desk Converter
Enjoy many of the benefits of a sit-stand desk with this compact and functional desk converter. With the introduction of the XF to your current workstation, you'll get a spacious new surface that helps you to work in healthier, more comfortable postures.
A tiered, attachable keyboard tray and mousing platform helps put your arms at a 90-degree angle (an ergonomically correct position), so you can work without issues like repetitive stress injuries slowing you down.
To raise and lower, simply grasp the handle on the right side, squeeze, and lift. The gas spring adjustment makes transitions smooth and easy. Now, you're working better with a little help from the XF Standing Desk Converter.
|Weight capacity||33 lb|
|Height range||Small: 12.7"
|Overall dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 19.7" D x 15.8" H
Medium: 34.6" W x 20.9" D x 18.1" H
|Keyboard tray dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 10.2" D
Medium: 34.6" W x 10.2" D
|Worksurface dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 19.7" D
Medium: 34.6" W x 20.9" D
|Color||Black or white|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a desk converter at my workstation?
If you work at a fixed-height desk and would like to be at an adjustable height desk, you have options. The XF Standing Desk Converter is a simple and affordable way to enjoy a standing desk, without requiring a major desk overhaul. Just set it on top of your current desk, attach the keyboard tray, and get to adjusting!
- I see there is a small and a medium converter - which one is right for me?
Before choosing which XF Standing Desk Converter is right for you, consider your current workstation and all of your devices. If you work with a laptop or one monitor, our small converter would work for you. If you work with more devices or plan to have multiple tools on your worksurface, the medium converter will be the better choice.
- How much space do I need to set this up at my workstation?
The minimum recommended space you'll need to set up this converter is at least 37’’ wide by 29’’ deep. If you have any questions, give our support team a call and we can help.
- How much weight does this hold?
The XF Standing Desk Converter boasts a pretty hefty lifting capacity for the size, a whopping 33 pounds! That's enough weight for most modern monitors, laptops, phones, and tablets combined. Just make sure you do not overload the converter, or place objects on the side where they might knock off the converter's balance.
- Do I have a choice of color options?
You bet! You can choose your XF Standing Desk Converter in black or white.
- How does the converter work? Is there a motor in there?
Our XF Standing Desk Converter works by way of a handy gas cylinder located within the unit, so it is technically gas powered. This means the converter requires no power to use, and adjusts automatically by engaging the lever! Desk converting has never been so easy!
- What installation is needed to set this up?
We love the XF Standing Desk Converter because of its simplicity. To assemble, all you have to do is attach the keyboard tray to the main unit. Then place the converter where you plan to work and viola! Your desk is now yours to adjust!
- Is this spacious enough to hold both my mouse and keyboard?
Yes, we designed this converter to be able to hold both your keyboard and mousing platforms on its tiered tray, which lets you task in an ergonomically correct position. The tray on the small converter is 27.6" wide by 10.2" deep, while the medium is 34.6" wide by 10.2" deep. We find this suits a vast majority of keyboards on the market.
- What's the best thing about the XF Standing Desk Converter?
We love the XF because it's one of the most affordable ways to outfit your current workstation for better ergonomics. Try it! We think you'll agree - better comfort at work leads to better output of work!
Small XF Standing Desk Converter
The XF Standing Desk Converter comes in your choice of size, small or medium.
The small converter features a more compact work area with the following dimensions:
|Worksurface dimensions||27.6" W x 19.7" D|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||27.6" W x 10.2" D|
Medium XF Standing Desk Converter
The medium converter is slightly larger, which is ideal for users who have more than one device, such as a laptop and a monitor, housed on its roomy worksurface.
|Worksurface dimensions||34.6" W x 20.9" D|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||34.6" W x 10.2" D|
Pick a Color
Like Yin and Yang, you'll have opposite colors to choose from depending on your taste. The XF Standing Desk Converter is available in your pick of black or white.
UPLIFT View Monitor Arm
View Monitor Arms come ready to uplift monitors 4.4 - 19.8 pounds and up to 30". They include a clamp mount and a bolt-through mount option for installation, and come packed with two USB 3.0 ports in the base for powering and charging devices. Built-in cable organization keeps your area clean and copacetic, while changing the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor lets you work in more comfort than ever before.
Add a Laptop Mount
Tired of looking in that downward angle at your laptop display? The View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to a VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount. This gives you the freedom to raise your laptop to more comfortable working heights. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain ideal ergonomic postures of your arms while working.
Standing Desk Mat
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Standing Desk Mat. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
The E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat offers a way to stretch, exercise, and get some extra support while standing at your desk. Massage your feet on the textured mounds located on the front or back of the mat. Stretch the arches of your feet or your sore calves by moving into different positions on the mat.
Stand up and feel the support of the anti-fatigue surface, coupled with a multitude of different ways to interact with this active mat. Discover a whole new way to stretch and exercise while at work with the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.