- Convert your existing desk into a sit-stand workstation in seconds
- Gas spring adjustment for smooth transitioning - just squeeze and lift
- Includes a tiered, attachable keyboard tray/mousing platform
- Boasts a 33-pound weight capacity
- Add accessories - monitor arms and/or an anti-fatigue mat for long-lasting comfort
- Minimal assembly required
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
XF Standing Desk Converter
Enjoy many of the benefits of a sit-stand desk with this compact and functional desk converter. With the introduction of the XF to your current workstation, you'll get a spacious new surface that helps you to work in healthier, more comfortable postures.
A tiered, attachable keyboard tray and mousing platform helps put your arms at a 90-degree angle (an ergonomically correct position), so you can work without issues like repetitive stress injuries slowing you down.
To raise and lower, simply grasp the handle on the right side, squeeze, and lift. The gas spring adjustment makes transitions smooth and easy. Now, you're working better with a little help from the XF Standing Desk Converter.
|Weight capacity||33 lb|
|Height range||Small: 12.7"|
|Overall dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 19.7" D x 15.8" H|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 10.2" D|
|Worksurface dimensions||Small: 27.6" W x 19.7" D|
|Color||Black or white|
|Shipping dimensions||Small: 25'' W x 8'' H x 32'' D, 49 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a desk converter at my workstation?
If you work at a fixed-height desk and would like to be at an adjustable height desk, you have options. The XF Standing Desk Converter is a simple and affordable way to enjoy a standing desk, without requiring a major desk overhaul. Just set it on top of your current desk, attach the keyboard tray, and get to adjusting!
- How much space do I need to set this up at my workstation?
The minimum recommended space you'll need to set up this converter is at least 37’’ wide by 29’’ deep. If you have any questions, give our support team a call and we can help.
- How much weight does this hold?
The XF Standing Desk Converter boasts a pretty hefty lifting capacity for the size, a whopping 33 pounds! That's enough weight for most modern monitors, laptops, phones, and tablets combined. Just make sure you do not overload the converter, or place objects on the side where they might knock off the converter's balance.
- Do I have a choice of color options?
You bet! You can choose your XF Standing Desk Converter in black or white.
- How does the converter work? Is there a motor in there?
Our XF Standing Desk Converter works by way of a handy gas cylinder located within the unit, so it is technically gas powered. This means the converter requires no power to use, and adjusts automatically by engaging the lever! Desk converting has never been so easy!
- What installation is needed to set this up?
We love the XF Standing Desk Converter because of its simplicity. To assemble, all you have to do is attach the keyboard tray to the main unit. Then place the converter where you plan to work and viola! Your desk is now yours to adjust!
- Is this spacious enough to hold both my mouse and keyboard?
Yes, we designed this converter to be able to hold both your keyboard and mousing platforms on its tiered tray, which lets you task in an ergonomically correct position. The tray is 27.6" wide by 10.2" deep. We find this suits a vast majority of keyboards on the market.
- What's the best thing about the XF Standing Desk Converter?
We love the XF because it's one of the most affordable ways to outfit your current workstation for better ergonomics. Try it! We think you'll agree - better comfort at work leads to better output of work!
UPLIFT View Monitor Arm
View Monitor Arms come ready to uplift monitors 4.4 - 19.8 pounds and up to 30". They include a clamp mount and a bolt-through mount option for installation, and come packed with two USB 3.0 ports in the base for powering and charging devices. Built-in cable organization keeps your area clean and copacetic, while changing the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor lets you work in more comfort than ever before.
Add a Laptop Mount
Tired of looking in that downward angle at your laptop display? The View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to a VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount. This gives you the freedom to raise your laptop to more comfortable working heights. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain ideal ergonomic postures of your arms while working.
Standing Desk Mat
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Standing Desk Mat. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
The E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat offers a way to stretch, exercise, and get some extra support while standing at your desk. Massage your feet on the textured mounds located on the front or back of the mat. Stretch the arches of your feet or your sore calves by moving into different positions on the mat.
Stand up and feel the support of the anti-fatigue surface, coupled with a multitude of different ways to interact with this active mat. Discover a whole new way to stretch and exercise while at work with the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
Get your converter in a jiff, just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your converter is guaranteed to be shipped the following business day.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.