- Attaches easily to the underside of your desktop with adhesive strip and two screws (included)
- Protects your cords from stretching or pulling as you raise and lower your desk
- Preserves the clean, open design of your workspace
- Accommodates surge protector devices and power adapters
Keep your cables under control with the UPLIFT Wire Management Tray. Prevent damaged electronics and protect your cables from stretching or pulling as you raise and lower your desk from sitting to standing height.
|Shipping dimensions||7" W x 7" H x 25" D, 2 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the UPLIFT Wire Management Tray?
Modern workstations are packed to the brim with devices. Most of those devices have cords, which can pile up pretty quickly. The UPLIFT Wire Management Tray gives all your cords and cables and handy new home where they won't get stepped on or snagged when working at your height adjustable desk.
- What will this tray hold?
Our Wire Management Tray was designed to hold all of your cables, and is roomy enough to hold surge protectors and power adapters, too, like our UPLIFT Clamp-On Surge Protector with USB Charger.
- I heard this is spacious, but how spacious? I have a lot of cords!
The Wire Management Tray's dimensions are 24 inches wide by 3 inches deep by 4.5 inches tall. We have found that this is spacious enough to hold most workstations' cords, cables, surge protectors, and adapters.
- How does this install to my desk?
The UPLIFT Wire Management Tray installs quickly and easily with an adhesive strip and 2 screws. We recommend installing at the back of your desk, where most of your cables are located.
Adds a channel underneath the back of your desk where you can store cables and surge protectors, keeping a clean look and avoiding hanging wires.
Features & Specs
- Keep desktop cables routed and secured
- Prevent accidents and protect cables when adjusting height
- Quick installation
- Fits surge protectors and power adapters
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.