- Boost your creativity, keep track of your ideas, and jot down temporary notes
- Use with dry erase markers and wipe clean with a dry erase board eraser
- Desktop features 30mm rounded corners and 3mm white PVC edge banding
- GREENGUARD Certified and crafted using environmentally friendly methods
- Height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our whiteboard desktops are 1" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Three-stage frame is 33% faster when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- Whisper quiet, soft start/stop motor in each leg raise and lower the desk with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Dual motors, one in each leg, make the desk quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable when adjusting
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Telescoping base is width-adjustable so users can fit the frame to different sized desktops
- Crossbar is adjustable and positioned directly where the frame meets the desktop for space to install accessories and more legroom
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
The Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk
Let your creativity soar to new heights with our laminate Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk.
Designed to break the barriers between ideas and notetaking, you'll be able to keep track of directives and important memos without having to pause to hunt down a notepad. When you need a temporary home for your ever-evolving To Do list, keep it within easy reach. Mark off your tasks with simple dry erase markers or a dry eraser for a GREENGUARD-Certified desktop that's as good for you as it is for the environment.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame
Finding the right sit-stand height for everyone in your office can be quite the challenge.
Many height adjustable desks have only a two-stage frame, which means they're limited in their height adjustability. But our three-stage frame lifts higher and descends lower, and is 33% faster to adjust thanks to using three spindles instead of just two. And a dual-motor design ensures that our desks are quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer than all other electric sit-stand desks today. Only the best for our bodies.
Power Full Grommet
Enjoy power for all your devices right on your desktop with optional power grommets. Designed to fit in into your workstation like your favorite vintage shirt fits on you, you'll save a few wall plugs and improve your port situation with one easy addition.
A More Advanced Keypad
The Advanced Digital Memory Keypad keeps track of up to four of your preferred sitting and standing heights, displaying them in your choice of inches or centimeters. Adjust seamlessly with the easy push of a button with a smart keypad that has your back throughout the highs and lows of the workday.
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Desktop width||48x30: 47.2" W
60x30: 59" W
72x30: 70.9" W
80x30: 78.7" W
|Desktop depth||29.5" D|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop 48x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 51'' D, 42 lbs
Desktop 60x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 64'' D, 50 lbs
Desktop 72x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 76'' D, 59 lbs
Desktop 80x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 84'' D, 66 lbs
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this laminate made out of?
Our whiteboard desktops are high-quality and eco-friendly laminate. Constructed out of recycled Kraft paper and wood fibers, the top is then covered in a protective melamine finish, giving you a desk that will be right there with you throughout years of work.
- Is the whiteboard desktop "soft"? Is it hard to take care of?
Our whiteboard laminate desktop is not soft, but is harder than most other laminate desktops. In other words, you can write on this desktop with no issues or indentations thanks to the melamine top coating that protects the desktop. To safeguard your whiteboard desktop from damage, we do not recommend using it in wet or humid environments, as this can damage the desk. It is also advised that it be kept out of direct sunlight.
- Does the whiteboard desk come with the marker and eraser?
No, you will need to purchase dry erase markers and a dry erase board eraser separately.
- How easy is it to clean this whiteboard desk?
You'll love the whiteboard laminate desktop because it is one of the easiest desktop surfaces to wipe clean! Simply use a dry erase board eraser to erase your markings, and if you want to disinfect your desk, soapy water or Lysol wipes do the trick!
- I think I need additional cleaning. What should I do?
When additional cleaning is deemed necessary, a soft cloth dampened with warm tap water and mild soaps, like regular hand or dish soap, are recommended. If you have persistent stains, your Whiteboard Desktop can be cleaned with household glass cleaners. We advise using 409® Formula All-Purpose Cleaner, Mr.Clean, Fantastik, Windex, Isopropyl Alcohol, or Zep Write-Away Graffiti & Ink Remover. If you still have marks that need to be removed, simply treat with a short 2-minute exposure to hypochlorite bleach, such as Clorox, immediately followed by a wipe down with clean water and a soft rag. We do not advise using bleach on your desktop longer than 2 minutes as this can cause permanent discoloration.
- Why doesn't this look like your other laminate desktops?
If you're looking for an eco-friendly and affordable desktop, laminate is for you. These tops come in a variety of finishes, including more traditional wood finishes that you might have seen before. Whiteboard is made with a similar process to the process of our other laminates, but instead of sealing it in a wood finish, it's topped with a whiteboard material, which allows you to write on it with dry erase markers. If you're looking for more of a classic look, we do have a large collection of laminate options - shop our laminate desks here!
- How durable and strong is this desk?
We only design and sell the strongest and sturdiest desktops around, so you can rest easy knowing you'll have a desk that lasts and helps you reach new peaks of creativity at work. Laminate is a remarkably strong and durable surface and suits most users, but if you have any questions, you can give our support team a call and we can answer any additional questions you might have.
- What are three-stage frames?
All of our desk frames feature superior three-stage frames vs the traditional two-stage frames you can find on most of our competitors' sit-stand desks. This means that our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles instead of 2, which gives you have a higher adjustability range to raise and lower the desk, so it fits shorter users and kids, all the way up to tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their workstations down the line.
- If I live outside of the US, will this desk work for me? Will it work with my outlets and voltage?
Every desk we make is designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120 volts. So if you're ordering from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll probably need to plug your desk into a step down transformer before plugging it into a power source, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our team via call, email, or chat if you have any questions.
- What control box do I have?
Take a look at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new features!
- What are the features on the version 4 control boxes?
Our version 4 control boxes come with several new features, starting with Collision Sensitivity. This allows you to set the sensitivity for your desk to one of three levels, so your desk stops when it touches an object as you raise or lower your workstation. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new feature you'll enjoy, which lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your desk when the feature is activated. This is great for workstations with children or home offices. Additionally, users will enjoy having the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes and switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad with just a few buttons.
- Does this come with one motor or two?
All of our desks boast a dual-motor design, so each leg gets its own motor. Our desks are much quieter when adjusting, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor.
- What is this made out of?
The whiteboard laminate desktop is made out of layers of phenolic-treated Kraft paper topped with a decorative layer and a melamine finish. All of the layers of the laminate desktop are fused under very high pressure treatment to make a durable surface that's perfect for writing and doodling.
- Does the whiteboard desktop come with pre-drilled holes for installation?
Yes! Your desktop will come with pre-drilled guide holes to help you more easily install the frame to the top. This desk is highly customizable depending on what accessories you want, so we don't pre-drill guide holes for those, giving you freedom to pick the exact placement of your CPU holder, keyboard tray, and under-desk drawers.
- How much can this desk hold?
Our 2-leg desks feature a 355 pound weight capacity. That's plenty of weight for your monitors, CPU, and desk decor.
- How many people do I need to assemble my desk?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame and attach it to the desktop by yourself. But you will need two people to safely turn the desk right-side up after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it is to put your desk together.
- Can I unplug my desk when I am not using it?
No, for safety, you should keep your desk plugged in at all times. Its low-draw power supply will minimize electricity consumption.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.