- Installs underneath your desk via mounting hardware
- Only takes up 2" of space under the desktop
- Black textured powder-coated steel frame can hold CPUs and keyboard trays up to 50 lbs
- Designed for use with UPLIFT Desk keyboard trays
Vital Track Spacer
Enjoy a tool that allows you to fully slide your keyboard tray under your desk, freeing up space around your work area. A state of the art U-shaped design allows you to connect it over most crossbeams and your existing hardware without damaging your desk.
An added bonus? You'll have much more legroom where you need it, letting you work comfortably and productively without constantly hitting your knee. The UPLIFT Track Spacer, a crucial desk accessory for the modern ergonomic workstation.
|Weight capacity||50 lb|
|Item width||Accommodates 5.25 inch track|
|Item height||2.1 inches|
|Track length||Accommodates 11" - 22" L|
|Swivel at mount||360°|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of a track spacer?
The UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer was designed to work around the center crossbar support on an UPLIFT Desk. The Track Spacer acts as a bridge so that you can mount a CPU Holder or Keyboard Tray over the crossbar support.
- Do I have to use a track spacer to get full retraction of my keyboard tray?
It depends on whether you have the crossbar installed on your desks. Some desktops are thick and durable enough to not need the center rails installed. Without the crossbar installed, you will have no problem fully retracting a keyboard tray. However, if you do need the crossbar installed for additional support, you will probably not have room to install the 21" keyboard tray track. With the shorter, 11" keyboard track installed, you will have to rotate your keyboard tray in order to stow it all the way under your desk. Or you could order the track spacer and be able to install the 21" keyboard track over the crossbar!
- Is this compatible with with non-UPLIFT equipment?
We have designed this specifically for our UPLIFT keyboard tray and CPU holder tracks and cannot guarantee that it will work with any other brand. That being said, this tracker spacer will not work with Humanscale Keyboard tracks.
- Can I install a different keyboard tray track on an Track Spacer?
We can only guarantee that the Track Spacer will work with UPLIFT products. The pre-drilled holes on the Track Spacer align with the holes on the UPLIFT Large and Switch keyboard tray tracks as well as the track for the UPLIFT CPU Holder.
- Why would I want a track spacer?
A track spacer gives you more flexibility to install under-desk accessories by creating a bridge over the center support. It is a highly functional accessory that will make it a little easier to place your keyboard tray and CPU holder exactly where you want them on your desk.
- Do I need a track spacer if I'm installing an UPLIFT Keyboard tray on my non-UPLIFT desk?
We cannot guarantee that our UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer will be compatible with a non-UPLIFT desk due to the differences in how other desks are constructed. You will want to reach out to one of our Sales Pros to confirm that the Track Spacer will work with your unique setup.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.