Vital Track Spacer
Enjoy a tool that allows you to fully slide your keyboard tray under your desk, freeing up space around your work area. A state of the art U-shaped design allows you to connect it over most crossbeams and your existing hardware without damaging your desk.
An added bonus? You'll have much more legroom where you need it, letting you work comfortably and productively without constantly hitting your knee. The UPLIFT Track Spacer, a crucial desk accessory for the modern ergonomic workstation.
|Weight capacity||50 lb|
|Item width||Accommodates 5.25 inch track|
|Item height||2.1 inches|
|Track length||Accommodates 11" - 22" L|
|Swivel at mount||360°|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of a track spacer?
The UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer was designed to work around the center crossbar support on an UPLIFT Desk. The Track Spacer acts as a bridge so that you can mount a CPU Holder or Keyboard Tray over the crossbar support.
- Do I have to use a track spacer to get full retraction of my keyboard tray?
It depends on whether you have the crossbar installed on your desks. Some desktops are thick and durable enough to not need the center rails installed. Without the crossbar installed, you will have no problem fully retracting a keyboard tray. However, if you do need the crossbar installed for additional support, you will probably not have room to install the 21" keyboard tray track. With the shorter, 11" keyboard track installed, you will have to rotate your keyboard tray in order to stow it all the way under your desk. Or you could order the track spacer and be able to install the 21" keyboard track over the crossbar!
- Is this compatible with with non-UPLIFT equipment?
We have designed this specifically for our UPLIFT keyboard tray and CPU holder tracks and cannot guarantee that it will work with any other brand. That being said, this may work with Humanscale Keyboard tracks, which have the same hole pattern.
- Can I install a different keyboard tray track on an Track Spacer?
We can only guarantee that the Track Spacer will work with UPLIFT products. The pre-drilled holes on the Track Spacer align with the holes on the UPLIFT Large and Switch keyboard tray tracks as well as the track for the UPLIFT CPU Holder.
- Why would I want a track spacer?
A track spacer gives you more flexibility to install under-desk accessories by creating a bridge over the center support. It is a highly functional accessory that will make it a little easier to place your keyboard tray and CPU holder exactly where you want them on your desk.
- Do I need a track spacer if I'm installing an UPLIFT Keyboard tray on my non-UPLIFT desk?
We cannot guarantee that our UPLIFT Desk Track Spacer will be compatible with a non-UPLIFT desk due to the differences in how other desks are constructed. You will want to reach out to one of our Sales Pros to confirm that the Track Spacer will work with your unique setup.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.