- Durable, high pressure laminate desktops are made from recycled materials
- Three-stage frame delivers an expanded height range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Whisper quiet, soft start/stop motor in each leg raise and lower the desk with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Dual motors, one in each leg, make desks quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Telescoping base is width-adjustable so users can fit the frame to different sized desktops or expand in the future
- Hall effect sensors detect if your desk meets resistance on the way up or down and will automatically reverse its direction
- Crossbar is adjustable and positioned directly where the frame meets the desktop for space to install accessories and more legroom
- GREENGUARD Certified and made using environmentally friendly methods
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
The Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Work better and live healthier with a height-adjustable desk from UPLIFT Desk. With a full selection of affordable, durable, GREENGUARD-certified laminate desktop styles, including black, white, walnut, maple, ash gray, and cherry finishes, you can create the sit-stand solution you’ve always known you needed. Scratch and liquid resistant, these desktops will stand up to the rigors of your daily routine.
UPLIFT Desk offers more types of desktops than any of our competitors. From these updated GREENGUARD laminate desks to our eco curve desks to sustainable bamboo to reclaimed wood or handcrafted solid wood, no one else takes the care to responsibly source the highest-quality materials for desktops. We never use harsh agents and chemicals in finishing our desktops, protecting not only your desk but also your indoor air quality.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
Many height-adjustable desks have only a two-stage frame, which means they're limited in their height adjustability. This can prevent you from working in your ideal Neutral Reach Zone, which is important for comfort and long-term health. You could end up spending thousands of dollars and still not have an ergonomic setup. Our three-stage frame lifts higher and descends lower, and is 33% faster to adjust thanks to using three spindles instead of just two. A dual-motor design also ensures that our desks are quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer than other standing desks - all backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
All of this comes together to create the best standing desk available, one which will have you working better, living healthier, and, most importantly, enjoying total peace of mind.
Power to the Grommet
Ensure you have power for all your devices close at hand with optional power grommets. Power grommets on your desktop also help prevent wires from pulling and stretching as your height-adjustable desk moves up and down. They're designed to integrate seamlessly into your new sit-stand solution so you can make sure you're all charged up for when you're away from your office.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Desk advanced keypad not only displays the current height of your height-adjustable desk in inches but is capable of storing up to four user-defined heights in its memory. This means you can reach your standing, sitting, perching, and treadmill heights all with the push of a button! It's also perfect for shared workstations.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Desktop width||48" - 80" W|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will this desktop hold up?
You can't go wrong with our laminate desktop. Designed with durability in mind, this is a desktop that’s ready to be there with you throughout the highs and lows at work.
- What's the deal with UPLIFT Desk's three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desks boast superior three-stage frames vs the traditional two-stage frames you can find on sit-stand desks on the market today. Our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles instead of 2. This means you have a higher adjustability range to raise and lower the desk, so it fits shorter users and kids, all the way up to tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their workstations down the line.
- Is there an easy way to tell what version of control box I have?
Yes, you can quickly check to tell which version of control box you have by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new features!
- What are the features on the version 4 control boxes?
Our newest control boxes come with a handy new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity. This lets you set the sensitivity for your desk, so when adjusting, your desk stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which might knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new function, which lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your desk when the feature is activated. Users will enjoy having the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to switching between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep reading about?
UPLIFT Desks feature a dual-motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor, making UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. This means you can rest assured that your UPLIFT Desk is the most technologically advanced height adjustable desk you can buy today.
- Laminate. Isn’t that a little dated?
Although laminate furniture has had some style fails in the past, we have worked with our designers to create an eye-catching desktop that mimics the look of real wood, minus the price tag.
- What is this made out of?
Laminate is composed of layers of phenolic treated Kraft paper topped with a decorative layer and a melamine finish. All of the layers of the laminate desktop are fused under high pressure treatment to form a durable surface. Our laminate desktops are also thicker than the laminate offered by our competitors.
- Does the desktop come pre-drilled for easy assembly?
Yes! Your desktop will come with pre-drilled guide holes for the frame. The UPLIFT Desk is highly customizable, we do not pre-drill guide holes for accessories so that you can place them in any configuration you choose.
- What is the weight capacity of this desk?
Our desks will hold a whopping 355 pounds. That is a lot of monitors! Just remember to evenly disperse the weight along the desktop.
- Is this desk suitable for sewing?
You bet! The height adjustment of an UPLIFT desk is great for sewing or crafting. Just lower your desk when you want to sit and sew, and then raise your desk to an ergonomic height when you want to cut out fabric.
- Can I add my own desktop to this?
Yes! If you have your own desktop, check out just the UPLIFT Desk frame without a desktop.
- Will I need more than one person to put my desk together?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame and attach it to the desktop by yourself. However, you will need two people to safely turn the desk right-side up after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it is to put your desk together.
- Can I use the accessories I already own with this desk?
If you already own a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or CPU holder, you can certainly add your accessories to your new desk. Just double check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop. Keep in mind that the crossbar on the UPLIFT desk will run across the center of the desk and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Our track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to retract underneath the desk without interfering with the crossbar.
- Why do I need to keep my desk plugged in at all times?
The UPLIFT desk frame should be plugged in all the time to maintain functionality of its safety features. A low-draw power supply will minimize electricity consumption.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.