- Rotates in and out from under your desktop
- Central mounting design allows a full 360° of rotation
- Internal storage compartments are great for organizing pens, pencils, self-adhesive notes, and other small items
- Low profile with small footprint
Half Circle Desk Drawer
The UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer is an easy way to store small desk items and keep your desktop clear of excess clutter. This storage accessory has enough room for your favorite pens, sticky notes, and smaller personal items. Keep everything you need right where you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this attach to my desk?
The drawer is held in place by two wood screws. The screws attach in the center of the drawer so that you can rotate it to the left or right to access your storage space.
- Can I install a half circle drawer on an Eco curve desktop?
Yes, the half circle drawer is compatible with the Eco curve. You will just want to carefully confirm the placement of the closed drawer before screwing it in to ensure it will remain fully hidden at all times.
- Can I have the half circle desk drawer and the keyboard tray on the same desk?
Yes, there is room on your desk for both the half circle drawer and a keyboard tray. The drawer hangs very minimally under the desktop, while the UPLIFT Desk keyboard trays hang lower. You will still be able to use both of these accessories on your UPLIFT Desk.
- Will my desk fit two half circle drawers?
Yes, unless you have a very small desktop you should have space underneath your desk for multiple drawers. If you are unsure about sizing requirements, just call or chat with one of our sales pros. They will be more than happy to advise you about accessories and configurations.
- Is this drawer mostly just for pens?
The UPLIFT Desk Half Circle Drawer is on the smaller side, but it is a great place for pens, Post-its, paper clips, or anything else that is fairly small and shallow. It can be a home for all of the odds and ends you don't want cluttering up your desktop.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.