- Mesh panel delivers better privacy in a sleek design
- Dual layer management system gives you a reliable storage space for cables
- Hanging clips are easy to assemble and use on most desks
- Designed to be compatible with UPLIFT desks
A Modesty Panel
Your standing desk travels up and then back down again, but are your cables along for the ride? Introducing the UPLIFT Desk Modesty Panel & Cable Management, your organizing answer to tangled cords and dangling cables on desks.
Form meets function with our modesty panel. The mesh panel attaches to the back of our 42-, 48-, 60-, and 72-inch-wide UPLIFT desks, providing a clean finishing touch to your workspace. It's a great solution for the open-concept office or reception area. And as though looks and privacy weren't enough, this multi-tasker offers a place to hide the wires beneath your desk.
Ideal Cable Management
Our modesty panel provides space to stow away your dangling wires within its integrated mesh pockets. This wire management system is a great way to preserve the copacetic, open design of your UPLIFT Desk while providing much-needed functionality.
|Desk compatibility||42", 48", 60", and 72" wide|
|Width||29.5", 41.5", 47.5", 59.5", and 71.5"|
|Thickness||1 1/4" thick|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Modesty Panel provide enough organization to replace the Advanced Wire Management Kit?
The mesh sleeve on the UPLIFT Desk Modesty Panel is a great way to conceal wires. However, if you want total under desk cable organization there is no substitute for the Advanced Wire Management Kit, or for the best of both worlds, the Ultimate Wire Management Kit which swaps the wire management tray in the Advanced Wire Management Kit for a 29" modesty panel that fits right between the grommets on UPLIFT desks.
- How does this attach to my desk?
The Modesty Panel will attach to your desk with two or three brackets, depending on the size of the panel. The brackets attach with regular wood screws. Just double-check that the screws are not longer than your desk is thick before you drill into the desktop.
- What is the purpose of the modesty panel?
The Modesty Panel has two functions: it conceals your legs from view if your desk faces into a room, and it also provides a mesh sleeve to organize wires.
- How does the modesty panel provide wire management?
The Modesty Panel has a mesh sleeve to hold and organize your wires. Depending on the length of the panel, there will be two or three holes where the brackets attach to your desk. Route your cables through the holes and bundle them in the mesh pocket.
- Will the Modesty Panel interfere with the clamp-on UPLIFT Monitor Arm?
You can definitely install both on your UPLIFT Desk. We recommend installing the Modesty Panel a few inches inward from the back of your desk to leave enough room for the monitor arm clamp.
- Is the Modesty Panel see through?
The Modesty Panel is meant to provide privacy and is not see through.
Pick Your Size
Modesty panels come in preset sizes to fit most UPLIFT desk models. Choose from 41.5", 47.5", 59.5", and 71.5" wide panels to outfit your workstation for better privacy. Partial Modesty Panels are 41.5 inches wide and feature partial under-desk coverage and wire management for sit-stand workstations. Side Modesty Panels fit on both the right and left side of your desk.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.