- Enjoy working at your height adjustable desk even more and stand for longer periods of time with the added comfort of a durable, cushy rubberized gel mat. Increase your focus while reducing pressure on your knees and feet
- Whether you're ready to stand or sit at your UPLIFT Desk, the heel grab lets you move the mat with just your heel—no need to bend over
- Tested to perfection and developed to be the most comfortable mat for supporting you while you're on your feet—ideal to use with or without shoes
- No need to worry about slipping or sliding: the mat's textured surface provides the grip you need to work in all kinds of shoes (or socks)
- That beveled edge isn't just for looks—it keeps the mat from curling up and reduces tripping hazards
- Durable mat resists rips and tears, and stands up to workday wear, including scrapes and scratches
- Eating and drinking at your desk? The mat repels spills and cleans up quickly, due to its closed-cell foam construction—which is non-toxic and odor free
The Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab
Like a supportive sidekick that always has your back, this mat will give you the support you need when standing at your height adjustable desk. If you notice pain or feel fatigued after your standing sessions, adding this thick, cushioned mat will take some of the pressure off your hips, joints, knees, and back, helping you stand for longer.
Our designers took our popular Standing Desk Mat and added in a handy heel grab, letting you switch between sitting and standing even more seamlessly than before. When you're ready to use it, just stick your heel in the half circle at the back of the mat and pull it toward you. When you're done, lightly nudge it back into place under your desk for storage.
Made from non-toxic materials that are free of odors, this mat is ideal to use in the office—or anywhere where you stand for any length of time. When you're ready for a more comfortable workday, step right up to the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab.
When It's Good to Dig Your Heels In
In a sea of standing mat options, what sets this one apart? Besides the comfort it provides, we like it for its durability, its beveled edges (which reduce tripping hazards), and its traction-boosting textured surface. But what really sets it apart is its new, easy-to-use heel grab, hanging out at the back and making storage quick and effortless.
It's okay to drag your feet at work when it's on this standing desk mat.
The Importance of Having the Right Support
Work with the ideal combination of comfort and support with this 0.75"-thick floor covering underfoot. If your office is like most, you're probably standing on some pretty hard, flat surfaces, like concrete or wood. Too much time spent on your feet without some sort of buffer between you and the ground can take its toll, though, putting unnecessary pressure on your body.
By using a standing mat, not only will you immediately feel the benefits of a more supportive surface, but you'll also be able to stave off the long-term effects of standing on hard surfaces—such as joint and back problems. That's a very good thing.
Like a Treat for Your Feet
Not all standing mats are created equal. While you might not notice the strain your body deals with when it's upright, you might notice just how much comfort you've been missing as soon as you take a ride on this magic mat.
Perfect to use with shoes or without, if you're looking for a particularly cloud-like standing experience, we recommend using the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab with your shoes off and socks on.
Long-Lasting and Durable Construction
You rely on your workstation to be there for you and support you through the highs and lows at work, but your desk is just a part of the equation. If you see yourself standing for more than 15 minutes at a time, using a standing mat is important to reduce gravity's effect on your body.
Made from rubberized gel foam with closed-cell construction, this mat gives you a fitting foundation to support all of your ergonomic working postures, for years of healthy work. If you liked our tried-and-true Standing Desk Mat, you'll love this mat; our designers kept the same cushioning construction and included a new heel grab at the back, allowing you to move the mat in seconds without stopping your work.
Easy-to-Clean, Texturized Top Surface
We get it—desk lunches are your thing. Don't mess with your flow; the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab is made with durable materials that are no trouble to clean, making food accidents on your mat easy to erase. The next time you drop a bite on your mat, just wipe it down with a damp rag, cleaning off your food's residue like it never even happened and restoring it to a state of (almost) brand-newness.
Its textured top surface looks nice and allows your feet you collect extra traction, whether barefoot or shoed, so you also don't have to worry about slipping when you're standing.
Great to Use Outside the Office, Too
Even though this standing mat was designed to use at work, it fits in seamlessly in almost any environment where you stand—from kitchens to cashier stations to baby nurseries. The only problem is, once you get used to standing on one of these mats, you might start to want them everywhere!
We've found these mats cleverly positioned in places like breakrooms, bank teller stations, and even in front of the kitchen sink. If you want more support while you stand, adding the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab is a quick, easy, and affordable way to get it.
|Dimension||30" long x 18" wide x 0.75" thick|
|Material||Rubberized gel foam|
|Shipping dimensions||31" W x 18" D x 2" H|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do with this mat while I am sitting at my desk?
When you want to take a seat, simply slip your foot into the helpful heel grab at the back of the mat and gently move it out of the way. Of course, you're welcome to bend over and move it to its storage spot in your area, too.
- Can I use this standing mat on carpet?
Yes, the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab was designed to work on both hard and carpeted floors.
- Can I use my chair on top of the mat?
Because of the extra weight of most office chairs, we don't advise using this mat underneath a chair.
- Does this really help me?
Yes, if you have a sit-stand desk and don't have a standing desk mat, you could be putting extra pressure and strain on your body, even if you properly shift your weight throughout the day. That's why it's smart to supplement your setup with a standing desk mat like this one.
- Do you offer any other types of desk mat?
Yes, we also offer a collection of active mats, which encourage you to move and stretch while also offering anti-fatigue protection. Just check out our E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat and our E7 Small Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
- Can I order this in another size or color?
At this time, our Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab is only available in one perfect size and color.
This mat provides a cushy platform to help you stay comfortable while standing for long periods at your desk.
Features & Specs
- Rubber gel foam is durable and comfortable on feet and knees
- Textured no-slip surface
- Beveled edge prevents tripping
- Closed cell surface is spill resistant
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.