- Desktop is made of authentic and carbonized bamboo using eco-friendly methods
- Height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our bamboo desktop is a full 1" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Three-stage frame is 33% faster when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- A dual motor design makes desks quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer
- Width-adjustable telescoping frame widens to fit tops of varying sizes
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Simple push and hold up/down buttons on the standard keypad or upgrade to the 1-touch advanced keypad
- Optional crossbars can be removed for installation of accessories like keyboard trays and CPU holders
- Dependable sit-stand base comes with a low-draw control box
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
Note: Desktop color may vary due to unique and natural variations in bamboo
1" Thick Bamboo Stand Up Desk
Bamboo is a beautiful, fast-growing, and sustainable grass most famously found in Asia. Our bamboo desktops are 33% thicker than our competitors, giving you something truly special and still eco-friendly.
We offer more types of desktops than any of our competitors. From tried-and-true laminate to scratch-resistant Eco wood, sustainable bamboo to reclaimed wood, no one else takes the care to responsibly source the highest-quality materials for desktops.
We avoid using harsh agents and chemicals in finishing our desktops, protecting not only your desk but your indoor air quality.
*Note: Desktop color may vary due to the unique and natural variations in bamboo.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
You need a desk that can take you to the highest levels of productivity and comfort. Luckily, UPLIFT Desk's three-stage frames come with a greater height adjustment range that fits more users than two-stage frames. They're also 33% quicker to adjust thanks to having three spindles instead of two. And because of their dual-motor design, our desks are quieter when adjusting and are stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor.
Don't settle for anything less than the best when choosing a fully height adjustable desk. We've designed our three-stage frames to provide you ideal comfort, stability, and reliability - all backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Power to the Grommet
It's time for power where you need it with our handy in-desk power grommets. Help prevent cords and cables from pulling and tangling when your height adjustable desk raises and lowers by keeping items plugged into your desktop. Designed to integrate seamlessly into your UPLIFT standing desk, you can make sure your phone or other accessories stay charged at the office.
An Advanced Keypad
Upgrade your stand up desk experience with our advanced keypad. Our keypad displays the current height of your desk in inches and stores up to four user-defined heights in its memory. Set your standing, sitting, perching, and treadmill heights, or let multiple people save their ideal heights at a shared workstation.
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics, and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Rectangular Desktop 48x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 51'' D, 48 lbs
Rectangular Desktop 60x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 64'' D, 57 lbs
Rectangular Desktop 72x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 76'' D, 69 lbs
Rectangular Desktop 80x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 84'' D, 77 lbs
Ergo Edge Desktop 48x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 51'' D, 45 lbs
Ergo Edge Desktop 60x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 64'' D, 53 lbs
Ergo Edge Desktop 72x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 76'' D, 60 lbs
Ergo Edge Desktop 80x30 - 34'' W x 4'' H x 84'' D, 79 lbs
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the bamboo you offer and the bamboo offered by your competitors.
While some companies feel okay about offering a 3/4" thick bamboo desktop at a premium price, our bamboo desktops are 1" thick and still beat our competitors' prices.
- Is this a bamboo veneer?
Our bamboo desktops are made from 100% solid, pressed bamboo. You won't find us selling a wood veneer product because we want to offer you a quality item.
- How will my bamboo desktop hold up over time?
Even though bamboo hails from the grass family, it is 40% harder than oak and will provide a strong and durable work surface. At a whopping 1" thick, your bamboo desktop won't sag under the weight of your desktop items even if you decide to go for a 72" wide desk.
- What color is the bamboo desktop?
Our carbonized bamboo desktop can be described as a yellowish-brown honey color. Since each desktop is composed of 100% real bamboo, each will be unique and contain pleasing variations of color.
- Is this 100% solid bamboo, or if I cut it open will the desktop be hollow inside?
You are more than welcome to perform a science experiment and cut open your brand new desktop, but then you wouldn't be able to enjoy your UPLIFT desk! Instead, just take our word that this is 100% solid bamboo through-and-through that has been pressed together to form a stunning desktop.
- Is there a protective finish on the bamboo desktop?
The bamboo is sealed with a toxin-free clear coat that will help protect your desktop and keep it looking beautiful.
- Your 1" bamboo desktop is almost as cheap as your laminate tops, what's the catch?
Bamboo is a species of grass, and as you know from having to cut your lawn weekly, grass grows at an alarming rate. Therefore the bamboo that is harvested to make our bamboo tops is pretty readily available as compared to our reclaimed or solid wood desktops and we can offer you a beautiful, durable desktop at a low price!
- Does the bamboo scratch easily?
Bamboo is a durable surface, however it is not unscratchable! You will want to care for your desk gently instead of using it as a cutting board in order to ensure years of use.
- Where do you get your bamboo from?
Our bamboo desktops are crafted from Thai and Chinese bamboo.
- How should I care for my bamboo desk?
To keep dust from gathering on your desktop, wipe it down with a microfiber towel. For a deeper clean, all you should need is a towel with warm water and gentle soap.
- Will my desktop crack if I drill into it to mount my desk accessories?
No! Bamboo is a durable material that will hold up well, even when you drill into it to mount your keyboard tray and CPU holder. But please double check that the screws you are using are no longer than 1" thick! We don't want you to accidentally drill through your desktop!
- Will I be able to assemble this desk by myself?
Attaching the frame to the desktop can be done by one person. However, you might have to order some pizza so that your friend will come over to help you turn the desk right-side up after you put it together! Check out our video showing just how easy it will be to assemble your UPLIFT Desk.
- Can I order a sample of the bamboo desktop?
We don't offer sample pieces of the 1" thick bamboo desktop, however you are always welcome to come on down to our Austin showroom to see all of our beautiful desktops in person.
- I don't live in the United States, will this desk work with my outlets and voltage?
All of our desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120 volts, but if you're buying one of our desks from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll need to plug your desk into a step down transformer. Not using the proper transformer puts you at risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Contact our support team if you have any questions regarding our desks and your country's voltage.
- How do I know which version of control box is on my desk?
You can quickly check to tell which version of control box you have on your desk by taking a glance at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of our control box, which comes with a few new features.
- What features can I expect to get on the version 4 control boxes?
Our new version 4 control boxes come with a handy new Collision Sensitivity safety feature. This lets users set the sensitivity to one of three settings for their desks, so when adjusting for height the desk stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which can cause accidents and knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another new feature; keep unwanted hands from adjusting the desk when this feature is activated. And toggle quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with the press of a few buttons, in addition to being able to toggle between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- How smooth is the operation of your UPLIFT desk?
Seeing is believing, just watch our video to see how smooth the operation is on all of our UPLIFT Desks. Our advanced, one-touch keypad makes it even easier to go from sitting to standing. Just press a button, sit back, and watch your desk do all of the heavy lifting.
- Are guide holes pre-drilled into the desktop?
Yes! We have pre-drilled guide holes into the desktop so that positioning your frame on your desk will be a breeze.
- Why does UPLIFT use three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage because it makes them faster to adjust thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of just 2. Our desks adjust 33% faster thanks to this cutting-edge design. A higher and lower adjustability range fits shorter users and even kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their sit-stand workstations down the line.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep reading about?
All UPLIFT Desks boast a dual motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor, making our desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. This means you can rest assured that yours is the most technologically advanced height adjustable desk you can buy on the market today.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.