- Desktop is made from genuine Rubberwood solid wood (also known as plantation hardwood, Hevea, parawood, or Malaysian Oak)
- Sustainably sourced lumber is harvested from the recycled wood of Pará rubber trees
- Three-stage frame provides an expanded height adjustment range of 25.75" and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Heavy duty frame boasts a weight capacity of 355 pounds
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses desk direction for safety
- Width-adjustable telescoping crossbar is positioned directly underneath the desktop for more legroom and space for accessories
- Soft start/stop electric motor allows for precision height adjustments
- Dual motors make desks quieter to adjust, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
The Rubberwood Standing Desk
Work at a desk that delivers health benefits like increased circulation, better focus, and greater productivity with a desktop that's as sustainable as it is beautiful with our Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk.
Our genuine rubberwood desktops start off as Hevea brasiliensis or Pará rubber trees on rubberwood plantations in Southeast Asia. After three decades of being tapped for their prized latex "sap", they're retired and recycled into our beautiful desktops. When paired with our industry-leading UPLIFT Desk height-adjustable frames, you can create the eco-friendly, solid wood ergonomic desk you've always wanted.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
UPLIFT Desk frames feature an industry-leading three-stage desk frame design, which provides a larger height adjustment range over competitors' desks, and gives you even more room to find your favorite sitting, standing, and perching height preferences.
Our frames boast three spindles instead of two, which means our desks are 33% quicker to adjust. Dual motors ensure you're getting the safest, strongest, most reliable, and quietest height adjustable desk on the market.
You're building your dream desk, so don't limit your height adjustability. The foundation of a standing desk is the frame; invest in a desk that is there with you through all of the highs and lows at work.
Power to the Grommet
Don't be forced to hunt down power outlets or watch your cords pull in all directions when your desk raises and lowers, charge your device at your desktop with our in-desk power grommets. They're designed to fit seamlessly in your standing desk, so you can rack up some battery bars before your next big meeting or before the end of the day.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Desk advanced keypad not only displays the current height of your height adjustable desk in inches but is capable of storing up to four of your preferred desk heights in its memory. Sit, stand, perch, or walk at your ideal height with the push of a button. Adjust, set it, and forget it with the advanced digital memory keypad.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is "rubberwood"? Is it made of rubber?
Rubberwood is a tropical hardwood that is light blond colored and medium-density, sourced from Hevea brasiliensis (their scientific name) or Pará rubber trees (their more common name). It's also known as plantation hardwood, parawood, Hevea, or Malaysian Oak. It is not made of rubber, but produces the "sap" that is used to create latex that makes up millions of products sold all over the world.
- Is Rubberwood good for the environment?
Rubberwood is eco-friendly because it's made from recycled Rubberwood trees. The lumber is then repurposed into our desktops, giving this very durable and beautiful wood a second life.
- Are these the same type of wood that your solid wood desks are made out of?
Although these desktops are handcrafted out of genuine rubberwood and might look like our solid wood desktops, this lumber has a slightly different appearance than our collection of solid wood tops and boasts denser qualities than our reclaimed wood tops. If you need a desktop that combines strength and beauty, our rubberwood desk is a great choice.
- How reliable is this desktop?
Rubberwood is rated at 600 - 650 kg/m3 density at (12% m.c). In layman's terms this means if you require a sturdy desktop that won't warp or break, rubberwood will work for you.
- What kind of desk frame do I get to choose from?
Our Rubberwood Solid Wood Standing Desks come with our 2-leg C-frame desk bases, which is ideal for a vast majority of users. If you have questions about which desk would be best for you, give us a ring and one of our sales pros would be glad to help you!
- How can I confirm which version of control box is on my desk?
You can quickly tell which version of control box you have on your desk by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, which comes with several new features.
- What new features are on the version 4 control boxes?
Our new version 4 control boxes come with a few new features, starting with Collision Sensitivity. This feature lets you set the sensitivity on your desk, so when adjusting, the desk stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which can cause accidents and knock over things in your area. Keypad Lockout is another new feature. Keep unwanted hands from adjusting your desk when this feature is engaged. Users will also be able to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes, in addition to being able to switch between inches and centimeters with just a few buttons on the keypad.
- What is the deal with "three-stage frames"?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage desk on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles instead of our competitors' 2. This means you have a higher adjustability range, so desks raise higher and go lower, making them ideal for shorter users and kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their setups later.
- What are "dual motors"?
UPLIFT Desks feature a dual motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor, making our desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. This means you can rest assured that your UPLIFT Desk is the most technologically advanced height adjustable desk you can buy today.
- What is the weight capacity on UPLIFT desks?
You'll get a heavy weight limit of 355 pounds on this 2-leg frame. If you have questions about which desk configuration is ideal for your work needs, give us a call!
- What should I do if my desk stops working outside of the warranty period?
We offer replacement parts for all UPLIFT Desk models if your desk breaks after the warranty period.
- Why does the desk have to remain plugged in, even when it's not in use?
UPLIFT desks must stay plugged in at all times to maintain functionality of the desk and its safety features. But thanks to the desk's low-draw power supply, the frame uses minimal power, even when adjusting to your preferred sitting and standing levels.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.