- Secures and routes cables at desks for seamless height adjustments
- Boasts a spacious inner compartment for housing a variety of cords
- Made from steel and magnetically attaches to steel desk frame components
- Easy magnetic attachment means no installation is necessary
- Metallic (industrial style), black, gray, and white colors
Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel
Clear off your desk and camouflage your cables at your workstation with the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel.
Thanks to the power of magnets, this handy organizing unit allows you to route your cords in a neat little bundle and secure it directly to your desk frame. Easy to install, you'll have the desk-mounted wire management you've always needed, protecting your cords and devices from accidents when you adjust for height. With colors to match your desk frame, you'll have the coordinated look you want, one that hides your wires while sheltering them simultaneously.
|Overall dimensions||14.5" L x 2" W x 1" D|
|Shipping dimensions||3'' W x 2'' H x 15'' D, 2 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I really need the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel?
If you work with multiple devices at your workstation, you have cords. Monitors, phones, tablets, and the like all have their individual cords, which add up and take away from the clean look of your desk. But with our Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel, all of your cords and cables will protected and safe right where you want them. This way they won't get stepped on or snagged when adjusting for height at your desk.
- How roomy is this?
The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel's dimensions are 14.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1 inch deep. Our designers found that this was ample enough to hold most user's cords, cables, and wires. If you have any questions, give our Support Team a call and we'd be glad to help you figure out if this is an apt wire management solution for you.
- How does this work?
The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel works via four powerful magnets and attaches to the steel part of desk frames. Just find a steel component on the desk, like a leg or crossbar, and secure it to the desk near your tangle of cords, cleaning up the cable situation in your area with one easy addition.
Get your ducks, or cables, in a row with the Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel. This steel channel magnetically attaches to your frame to hold and organize cords. It is available in black, white, gray, and metallic (industrial style) finishes to match your UPLIFT Frame.
Streamline your desk with a cable management solution that blends in seamlessly with your UPLIFT Frame. The Magnetic Cable Organizing Channel also reduces the likelihood of cables getting pulled out when changing the height of the desk.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.