- Steel corner sleeve is low profile and fits on most desk surfaces
- Designed to work with both UPLIFT keyboard tray models
- Allows keyboard trays to be fully stored underneath your desk
- Provides a wide range of adjustment and tilt features
- Creates more usable space on your desktop
- Made in the USA
L-Shape Desk Keyboard Tray
When your desk features a corner or 90 degree angle, installing under-desk accessories can get a bit tricky. But not for long with this comprehensive system, which allows you to mount keyboard trays where you couldn't before.
By utilizing this functional corner sleeve, you'll be able to attach your keyboard tray where it's best for you, allowing you to work in better postures, whether sitting or standing.
|Dimensions||19.5" W x 11" D|
|Desktop thickness||Accommodates 1" to 2.5" thick|
|Materials||Black powder-coated steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a Keyboard Tray Kit?
If you work at a corner or L-shape desk, you might enjoy the same freedom to install accessories on your desk that you'd like. You need a corner sleeve to be able to give you the space to install your tray. Then you need a keyboard tray. Luckily, we've combined the best of both worlds in this kit.
- What keyboard trays will I be able to choose?
In our Keyboard Tray Kit, you'll be able to choose from UPLIFT Desk's Large Keyboard Tray or Switch Keyboard Tray. The Large features a single, spacious platform, while the Switch has an ambidextrous mousing platform to task at!
- How do I know this corner sleeve is sturdy enough to support my keyboard and mouse?
You won't have to worry about the strength of our corner sleeve because it's made with reliable steel and powder-coated, so it's sealed for years of hard work.
- What is the warranty on this?
On the UPLIFT Desk Keyboard Tray Kit, you can expect a 5-year warranty on the corner sleeve and keyboard trays, giving you peace of mind that your workstation will remain functional and ergonomic for years of comfortable work.
- What is the point of using a keyboard tray at my corner desk?
We recommend employing this kit if you work at a corner desk and crave a keyboard tray for your workstation. Installing a keyboard tray will allow you to work in a more ergonomically correct positure, which keeps injuries and pain at bay.
- What else does this kit do?
Well, other than giving you a stable surface upon which to install your keyboard tray, the Keyboard Tray Kit gives you much more usable space to utilize at your desk. If you need more space
- How do I know this will fit my desk?
We have two different corner sleeves to choose from depending on your unique desk. Choose our first sleeve, which fits desks up to 1.5 inches thick. Our second corner sleeve fits on desks 1.5 to 2.5 inches thick.
E3 Keyboard Tray
Keep your desktop clean and improve your typing position, all with the addition of the budget-friendly E3 Keyboard Tray. The large, subtly curved work surface provides more than enough room for your mouse and keyboard. Adjust the tilt and height with a lever located on the mechanism to find the best ergonomic position for typing.
UPLIFT Corner Sleeve
Our Corner Sleeve is available in two sizes to fit desktops between 1'' and 2.5'' thick. Choose the first sleeve to fit desks up to 1.5" thick, or the second sleeve for desks 1.5" to 2.5" thick.
Add a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.