- Makes your workstation mobile over cords, uneven floors, and debris
- Ideal for use in industrial areas, like warehouses and assembly lines
- Casters can be locked with a foot to keep tables and desks in place
- Stainless steel body, wheel is made of molded black polyurethane
- 360 degree swivel ball bearings move in all directions
- Each caster comes with a 265 lb weight capacity
Heavy Duty Locking Casters
Our Heavy Duty Locking Casters take your height adjustable work table to places where traditional casters cannot, such as industrial environments and warehouses. Roll without worry that you'll get stuck thanks to large desk wheels that glide smoothly and mightily over surfaces, from drains to cables. The casters lock easily with a foot so you don't even have to stop work to secure your table in place.
|Height added to desk||5.25"|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 7'' H x 21'' D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have carpet in my work area. Will these roll over carpet?
In most cases, yes. Our Heavy Duty Locking Casters will still roll on most types of carpet, as long as your desk is not too heavy.
- Will these make my desk less stable?
No, using casters will not make your desk less stable. In fact, these heavy duty casters can help keep your desk stable, even more so than traditional desk casters. This is ideal if your desk is set up on an uneven surface or in an environment with a floor that is not perfectly level, such as in a warehouse.
- Are these casters lockable?
Yes, these casters securely lock, letting you keep your workstation stationery once it's in its place. The best part is locking casters can be done with a foot, letting you lock it without having to bend down and break your ergonomic posture.
- What is the weight capacity for each wheel?
Each Heavy Duty Locking Caster can hold up to 265 pounds, perfect for supporting tables with heavy loads and larger workstations.
- Can I buy a single caster?
Yes, if you lost one and need just one caster, reach out to us and we'll be able to assist you.
- Can I still move the desk without casters?
We do not recommend this, as the only way to safely push your desk to a new position is with proper casters for your workstation and environment. If you push your desk without casters attached, its likely that you may damage the structural components inside of your frame and harm the integrity of your desk.
Quantity of Casters
You can purchase UPLIFT Desk casters in any amount you want, as long as that amount is 4 or 5 casters. These outfit UPLIFT Desk models for better mobility and added height, whether you work at a 2-Leg, 3-Leg, or 4-Leg desk.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.