- Hanging storage unit shelters items at sit-stand desks
- Fits neatly on all UPLIFT Desk height adjustable desks up to 1 3/4" thick
- 7.3" wide x 17.5" tall x 14" deep storage holds 3-ring binders, and laptops
- Made from steel, top and bottom are softly padded to prevent scratches
- Unbox and install to the front edge of desks - no assembly required
- Choice of powdercoat finish - white, black, and gray
Show Clutter Who's Boss
Give your things some space with the Hanging Storage Cubby.
A laptop here, a binder there - most office dwellers have a collection of work things and personal items that would get along so much better in their own home. Now you can increase your storage at your height adjustable desk with a cubby that suspends from the edge of your workstation, clearing off desktop space while keeping things within reach.
You're always close to your office essentials with this front-loading desk cubby. Padded on both top and bottom storage areas, you can store almost anything, from keys and wallets, to larger devices up to 14 inches tall. When your desk starts to feel a little on the cluttered side, add some storage space with the Hanging Storage Cubby.
|Overall dimensions||7" W x 14" T x 14" D|
|Storage dimensions||7.1" W x 13.6" H x 14" D|
|Weight limit||50 lbs.|
|Maximum desktop thickness||1 3/4"|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the Hanging Storage Cubby install to my desk? Do I need any screws or anything?
Installing this storage cubby is more than easy. There is no assembly, just unbox the cubby and slip it onto the edge of your desk, on the side where it's within easy reach.
- How does the cubby work to increase my desk storage at my sit-stand desk?
We think you'll agree that the 7.1" W x 13.6" H x 14" D deep storage space on the Hanging Storage Cubby is large enough to store some of your most-used items, like laptops, notepads, and even purses and briefcases. A durable fiber padding on the top and bottom storage areas halts scratches and dings, so you'll be able to insert and remove your things with no issue. The upper compartment is sized to hold smaller things, like phones, wallets, and keys. And the whole unit rests reliably on your desk, so when you raise and lower it, the cubby comes with you!
- Will the cubby still fit on my desk if I have a keyboard tray installed?
This depends. If you have a keyboard tray, you will need at least a 48" long desk if you plan to install the cubby on your desktop. Give us a call if you have any questions about your particular configuration.
- What kind of things go in the Hanging Storage Cubby?
Show your desk clutter who's in control with a hanging under-desk storage solution that is sized to hold laptops, tablets, 3-ring binders, and even purses and smaller briefcases! And give your smaller or more delicate personal items, like your phone and wallet, a soft new home on the cubby's padded upper storage area.
- How stable is this once it's on the edge of my desk? Will it fall off?
Although the Hanging Storage Cubby doesn't require any screws or assembly, it's extremely solid and counterbalanced, well so there is almost no chance that it would come off of your desk, even when adjusting. When you go to add or remove items, the cubby stays put, so you don't have to worry about it coming off or falling onto the floor.
- Does this come in any other colors?
Yes, the Hanging Storage Cubby comes with three color options - white, black, and gray finishes.
Coordinate the Hanging Storage Cubby with your office accessories and your desk in white, black, or gray.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.