- Vertical tenting from 0° - 30°
- Standard QWERTY alphanumeric layout
- Locking ball and socket mechanism for easy adjusting
- Roomy space bars stop thumbs from overreaching
- Full-sized, tactile feedback keys with soft end-stop
- Plug and Play for PC - no software or driver installation needed
- Editing key layout for left-right work distribution
The Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard
Do your wrists a favor and improve your keyboard situation with the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard.
When you need an ergonomic typing tool that helps reduce the chance of developing repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, enjoy more flexibility with Goldtouch. With this versatile keyboard you won't have to type with strain again thanks to one easy comfort-elevating addition. Compared to traditional keyboards, it's like typing on Cloud 9.
|Closed dimensions||15.25" W x 7" D x 1.25" H|
|Open dimensions||18" W x 7-10" D x 4.5" H|
|Horizontal plane adjustment range||0°-30°|
|Vertical tenting adjustment range||0°-30°|
|Compatibility||Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Linux, Unix|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this keyboard compare to the Kinesis?
Both are superior split keyboards, but the main advantage of the Goldtouch is the built-in tilting mechanism it comes with. In contrast, Kinesis keyboards require an additional accessory to tilt the keyboard.
- Is it wireless?
No, the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard is not wireless.
- How does a keyboard "tent"?
Tenting is a technical term for angling your keyboard roughly in the shape of a tent. This allows you to find the position that keeps your wrists straight while you work, which reduces the strain of working on a computer all day.
- Will this keyboard work with my Mac?
No, the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard will only work with Windows, Linux, or Unix processing systems.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Simply contact us with your order number to arrange a refund or exchange.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- Items received outside the period defined in your RMA or returned in unsatisfactory condition or both may be subject to fees and surcharges, which will be deducted from your refund.