- Improve your health and focus with gentle active motion
- Tilt angle is adjustable for greater control over range of motion
- Heel grab lets you reposition the board without bending and reaching
- Gently works leg muscles and engages your core
- Soft wool felt top adds traction, making it easy to keep your footing
- Compact size allows use in tight spaces
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
Fit Motion Board
If you want to be more active, but your desk job makes it difficult, the Fit Motion Board is here to help. Customize the tilt angle for more or less challenging balance, to fit how you move and focus best. The convenient heel grab even lets you pull the board out from under your desk and put it back without any uncomfortable bending or reaching. You'll love feeling more energized and alert, and enjoy better long-term health.
Personalized Tilt Angle
Customize the challenge level of your motion board from five to eight degrees of tilt using optional, removable bumpers. For gentle tilting and a smaller range of motion, just turn the board upside-down and connect the bumpers with the included screws. For a greater challenge and a wider range of motion, use the board without bumpers.
With its full range of motion, the Fit Motion Board allows you to rock, tilt, twist, swivel, and rotate, putting less repetitive stress on your ankles and knees and letting you define the "right" way to move. Whether you want to experience easy motion or prefer to feel the burn, the Fit Motion Board has the angle for you.
Convenient Heel Grab
When you're ready to hop on the board, use the convenient heel grab to easily pull it into place with your foot. Change position from sitting to standing without ever bending over or digging under your desk.
Don't worry about slipping off the Fit Motion Board. The wool felt surface adds traction for easy grip and the comfortable feel of carpet under your feet.
Perfect for Small Offices
The Fit Motion Board's compact shape makes it ideal for small offices, shared workspaces, and cubicles. When you're not using it, the board can store vertically so you won't have to sacrifice precious legroom.
|Overall dimensions||13.8" L x 19.7" W x 2.4" H (at thickest point)|
|Materials||Deck: polyurethane, steel
Padding: wool felt
|Weight limit||350 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this? A motion board or a balance board?
Technically it's both. Balance boards allow you to balance at your desk, but motion boards encourage more movement than balance alone. Our Fit Motion Board helps you find a greater movement than you can get from standing in place or balancing on boards with less tilt.
- How do I use this board?
To use the Fit Motion Board, set it on a stable place in front of your workstation and take a single step up onto the board. After you get used to the board's points of balance, take another step up with the other foot. Make sure you're holding onto a surface as you get used to the board. Practice standing and balancing on the board for a few minutes before you start tilting, and when you feel like you have your balance down, you can start moving more.
- Is this board "ergonomic"?
Absolutely. While sit/stand desks are the cornerstone of an ergonomic workspace, the overall goal is to add more activity to your day. The Fit Motion Board contributes to your health by allowing you to balance, move, and switch up postures throughout the day.
- What is this board made out of?
The deck is constructed from polyurethane, steel, and rubber. The dome is made from polyurethane. It is sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds.
- Is the felt padding made from plastic or wool?
Our Fit Motion Board comes with a comfortable wool felt padding on top for additional anti-fatigue support.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.