- Sit in a more upright posture with an open hip angle, reducing pressure on your back and strengthening core muscles
- Relieves lower back/sciatic pain by improving lumbar curve and aligning back, neck, and shoulders
- Thicker knee padding makes kneeling more stable and comfortable
- Combats poor posture by keeping you from slumping
- Active sitting improves circulation and oxygen levels, boosting energy, concentration, and overall well-being
- Bent birch wood rocking base promotes more motion and adjustments than other kneeling chairs
- Split kneepads allow you to change positions to find the best posture for you
Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
Enjoy lower back pain relief, improved circulation, and more energy with an active sitting solution that encourages proper posture and strengthens muscles. The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair properly aligns your back, shoulders, and neck, and engages your core so you stay healthy and comfortable.
The kneeling chair allows you to shift your weight between your bottom and your shins to vary your position. Sit on the top seat with your legs tucked back, or sit more traditionally with your feet on the floor and enjoy the rocking motion enabled by the curved bottom rockers.
Improve Posture and Relieve Back Pain
This unique ergonomic chair encourages an open hip angle and a more upright posture. Sitting upright in this manner decreases pressure on your spinal discs and aligns your back, shoulders, and neck, reducing discomfort and pain that can result from slouching for long periods in traditional office chairs. Relax your back and shoulders, burn calories, and engage your core muscles for improved circulation and whole-body comfort even after you get up!
The chair’s kneeling posture distributes your weight evenly throughout your buttocks and legs, while keeping your spine aligned, for better spinal health. In fact, many users report a reduction in lower back and sciatic pain as a result. Try kneeling throughout the day and see firsthand what the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair has to offer!
Designed for Comfort
We designed this chair to not only promote good posture, but also to be the most comfortable kneeling chair for you. Our 2 1/4" thick knee padding and seat cushion are thicker than those of other kneeling chairs, and the rocker bottom allows more motion than alternative kneeling chairs with casters.
Varying your position throughout the day will also improve circulation, comfort, and alertness; rest your weight on the forward-sloping seat, and one or both of your shins on, in front of, between, or next to the knee pads. For even more possible positions, try sitting traditionally on the seat with your feet on the floor. From any seated position, shift your weight or push off with your foot to gently rock the seat.
Better circulation of oxygenated blood, and more activity in your day, is proven to improve concentration as well as health. Continuous motion, with the rocking and variable postures of this active seat, will invigorate your body and mind. You'll have more energy throughout your day, and the focus to get more done than you thought possible.
Not Just for the Office
The comfort and activity of the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair isn't just for the office. This active seating is also perfect for your home computer, gaming, sewing, crafting, meditation, posture correcting, and orthopedic pain relief. Use it wherever you need more upright posture and movement.
|Seat dimensions||16" W x 12" D|
|Kneepad dimensions||6" W x 10.25" D|
|Materials||Frame - Bent Birch Wood
Cushions - Fabric
|Weight capacity||200 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||6.7" W x 18.9" H x 28.7" D, 13.2 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I get a rocker type chair instead of one with regular casters?
The ability to rock and move helps you stay alert and comfortable throughout the day, improving circulation and channeling restless energy. While casters only allow you to move the chair from place to place, the rocker allows you to get more motion at your desk, so you engage your core, improve posture, and even burn calories!
- What if I don't have a height-adjustable desk? Will the kneeling chair work with my desk height?
The kneeling chair will allow you to sit and rock comfortably at most standard height desks. If you'd like to get more active, and be able to switch to more positions throughout your day, we recommend a sit-stand desk, which will accommodate kneeling, standing, perching, and sitting, as well as motion boards, treadmills, and bikes.
- Will the kneeling chair work on carpet?
We've used the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair on our carpeted office floors, along with hard surfaces like wood and concrete, and it works great!
Have your seat and knee cushions upholstered in your choice of color. You'll have your pick of blue or gray to match your office décor.
Both options feature a durable, woven fabric and come with a stylish light wood base that will last you for years of healthy work.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.