- Switch postures and stand comfortably at your workstation
- Smaller design is ideal for compact office spaces and kids
- Built-in heel grab means users can move the mat without bending down
- Rest bar with textured surface at the front lets you massage tired feet
- Massage mounds on the outer edges allow for targeted stretching
- Boasts a high-density core for long-lasting, steadfast support
- Fits most users, from kids to adults
Small Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
Stand comfortably for longer periods, take a stretch break, and work in greater comfort at your cubicle or workstation with our E7 Small Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
Engage your core and stretch targeted muscle groups in the legs, ankles, and feet with this multidimensional floor mat. Massage mounds on the edges can give your feet some needed rest and relaxation throughout the day. An incline at the front of the mat provides a place to vary your posture and stretch, and the mat's heel grab allows you to shift its position on the floor without needing to bend over awkwardly.
Because we know you'll be using your anti-fatigue mat for hours a day, we've made it from high-density materials that will stand the test of time. With a smaller design than our full-sized E7, this mat fits in more places and suits a wide range of users, from children to adults.
|Dimensions||25.1" wide x 21.4" deep x 3.1" thick (at thickest point)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this active mat different from your standing mat?
An active mat has the same anti-fatigue features as our standing desk mat, with a unique design that lets you engage your body at work in a whole new way. You'll love the way the valleys, peaks, and mounds give your body more freedom to move and switch your postures. When you're feeling the need for the perfect balance of anti-fatigue support and engagement, an active mat like the E7 Small Active Anti-Fatigue Mat is an ideal solution to help you boost energy and work with apt support while standing.
- Which active mat is right for my workstation? The full-sized E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat or the E7 Small Anti-Fatigue Active Mat?
The answer depends on your workspace's dimensions and your height. To start off, the full-sized E7 has a roomier design, and is ideal for most users who have at least a few feet of free personal space in their work area. Our full-sized E7's dimensions are 28.2" wide by 27.8" deep, to give you an idea of how much space you'll need. Comparing the two mats, our E7 Small Anti-Fatigue Mat boasts a smaller footprint and was made to fit in cubicles and tight spaces, and measures in at a more compact 25.1" wide by 21.4" deep.
- What are these round things on the outer edges of the mat?
Those are massage mounds and they allow you to stand and stretch the arches of your feet and your calves. If you ever find your feet cramping or feeling tired, you'll love the way these mounds let you give yourself a personal massage, right in the office.
- What is a heel grab?
That heel grab is the little slot on the back of the mat that allows you to move it with your feet. This lets you store the E7 Small Anti-Fatigue Active Mat with ease, without even having to stop work and bend over to move it out of the way. This is a unique feature to this active mat and is not found on many other standing desk mats on the market!
- Can I wear high heels with this mat?
Because the E7 Small Active Anti-Fatigue Mat has a textured surface, we do not advise wearing high heels or tall shoes on it.
This standing desk mat is designed to stretch and massage your feet. Its small size makes it a great fit for smaller workspaces.
Features & Specs
- Supportive platform for changing standing postures
- Reduces pressure on knees and feet
- Heel grab to move mat without bending down
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.