- Rock & Tilt - Board encourages ergo-friendly balancing
- More Motion Board - Energizes and wakes up sleepy muscles
- In Better Standing - Faux leather mat under board reduces fatigue
- Stable Support - Keeps you feeling great on your feet
The E7 Motion Board
Balancing on a motion board at your sit-stand workstation gives your body even more freedom to move while you work. Enjoy working in a whole new array of ergonomic postures with the E7 Motion Board.
With this ergo-friendly board, you'll be able to rock and tilt your way to more energy at work with one easy addition. A curved bottom surface allows you to balance on top while anti-fatigue faux leather padding takes pressure off your feet and legs for a more supportive, energizing, and comfortable way to stand at work.
|Board dimensions||22" long x 17.75" wide x 3" thick|
|Board weight||11.875 lb|
|Weight capacity||250 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the E7 Motion Board?
Motion boards are energy-boosting floor tools that can provide you with health benefits while you work. The E7 gives users the abilities to burn more calories, increase circulation, and even reduce fatigue at sit-stand desks. It features a slightly different shape than traditional balance boards you see today. This board comes with a little extra surface area for standing, so you can safely vary your postures while still getting some of the same health-benefitting balancing action that you would want from balance board.
- How is this board "ergonomic"?
Sitting and standing are just the tips of the ergonomic iceberg. More movement is what you really want, and the E7 lets you increase movement at your sit-stand desk so you can be on your way to better health with one easy addition!
- Is this a toy?
Although the E7 Motion Board is fun to use, it's not a toy. We recommend storing it in a place where children cannot access it for safety.
- Is this similar to a balance board?
Although you do balance on the E7, it was designed to give your body more stable movement than a typical balance board, and has a slightly reduced range of motion from our E3 Motion Board.
- Should I do anything to protect my E7 Motion Board or floor when I use this?
If your floor is hardwood, it's a good idea to have a tightly woven rug or standing mat to use underneath the mat to protect it and your floors from scratches or scuffing. We even have a standing mat just for the occasion!
- I wear high heels, can I wear them on the E7?
Due to the range of motion of the E7 Motion Board, we do not recommend that users wear high heeled shoes while using the board, as they can affect your ability to maintain balance while standing and may pierce the top of the board.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.