- Lamp head rotates to provide task-specific directional lighting
- Multiple axes of rotation thanks to light's bendable joints
- Stepless dimming feature lets you fine-tune lamp's brightness
- Provides soft, diffused light with no glare, no flickering, and no ghosting
- Refreshed architect task lamp design is minimalist and sleek
- Comes with clamp mount with the option to add on desk and floor bases
- Intelligent LED task light clamps onto desks up to 2.25" thick
- Energy-saving and energy efficient bulbs boast a 50,000 hour lifespan
- High-grade Aluminum alloy construction
- Available in black, blue, and white color options
- Base color options - black, silver, and white
The E7 LED Desk Lamp
Your lamp should adapt to your needs, not the other way around.
The E7 LED Desk Lamp is a modern architect task light featuring revolutionary stepless dimming that allows you to adjust your level of light quickly and seamlessly. Push and hold the power button to brighten or dim the light, and stop when you're at the level you need. The lamp's durable aluminum frame includes bendable joints that swivel and bend to provide you directional lighting. The E7 offers diffused, even LED light that's 80% more energy efficient than an incandescent bulb and has a 50,000-hour lifespan.
A clamp mount allows the E7 to attach to desks up to 2.25" thick, or add an optional desk or floor base to adapt your lamp (and lighting) to your office decor.
|Range of adjustability||150° from the base|
|Lamp head rotation angle||190°|
|Angle adjustment||Lamp head: 190°
First joint: 110°
Second joint: 210°
|Lamp height||34" H|
|Lamp head length||13.6" L|
|Desk base diameter||7.9"|
|Desk base weight||5 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Floor base height||33.8" H|
|Floor base weight||8 lbs.|
|Floor base diameter||9.1"|
|Max desk thickness for clamp||2.25"|
|Material||Aluminum (lamp), Iron (bases)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a task light? Do I really need one?
If you find that your eyes get tired at work or you need to be able to direct your light source, a task lamp can help. Working with the right amount of light is important to keep your eyes healthy and to maintain productivity; the E7 gives you a constant stream of adjustable, non-flickering light so you can work without eye strain. Not all task lights can say the same!
- How many light settings are on the E7?
The E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp boasts a fluid dimming feature - this lets you fine-tune your lighting until it's just right. Just touch and hold the power button to dim or increase the light's rays. Release the button when you're at the level of light you want. Easy light adjustments with the press of a button!
- What color options do I have?
The E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp comes in black, blue, and white color options. You'll get your choice of base in black, white, or silver.
- How adjustable is the task lamp's light?
The E7 is very adjustable and swivels in both directions from its bases, so you can cast light over your entire work area with ease. The lamp head also rotates, and the light can also be directed to different angles thanks by the lamp's poseable joints.
- How long do these bulbs last?
The E7 LED Task Lamp's intelligent and energy efficient LEDs have a 50,000 hour lifespan. That's more than enough life for years of well-lit work. You also won't have to switch out bulbs frequently like you would with an incandescent desk lamp.
Desk accessories don't have to be boring, and that is why we offer the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp in black, blue, or white to match your desk frame. Add some light to your desk to ease the strain that comes from staring at a computer screen all day with a new desk lamp.
The optional Desk Base can be ordered in silver, black, or white as the E7 LED Desk Lamp with Clamp. Accessorize your desk while adding some functionality with a pop of light and color.
Adding the weighted Desk Base is easy. Just remove the lamp from the clamp and insert it into the E7 LED Lamp Desk Base. In no time, you will have an easily repositionable desk lamp to help you see the light.
The Floor Base for the E7 LED Desk Lamp comes in silver, black, or white. Add this base to your clamp-on light and no one will be able to tell that your floor lamp once moonlighted as a clamp-on desk lamp. Just remove the clamp, insert the lamp into the Floor Base and you will have a floor lamp on your hands.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.