- Quickly switch between seated height and standing height with the touch of a button
- Detachable, tiered keyboard tray holds both keyboard and mouse pad
- Not limited by weight, lift anything from 0 to 110 lbs.
- Lowered keyboard tray allows your seated height to be ergonomic - most other converters make your seated height higher and worse
- Build one customized to your preference with over 24 combinations possible
- Sits on top of your current desk with no clamping or mounting required
- Built-in Advanced Memory Keypad remembers your preferred heights
- Single monitor ready, add the dual monitor arm accessory to hold two
- Generous height range of 21" fits a wide range of users
- Choice of desktop including eco, bamboo, and rubberwood
- Duo of powdercoated steel base color options - white and black
- VESA compatible 100 mm and 75 mm
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter
The E7 is an electric standing desk converter that adjusts with the push of a button. Choose from our selection of desktop styles and base colors to make it your own. You need the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter, the smart electric standing desk converter that's delivering a sit-stand solution to fixed height workspaces everywhere.
Personalize yours in your choice or workstation material and base finish for the utmost in customizable desk converting.
Type Comfortably - Standing or Sitting
Like most converters, the E7 includes a built-in keyboard tray. Unlike most other converters, our keyboard tray goes the extra mile and lowers below the level of your desktop when you're sitting. By allowing you to work with your keyboard low, near your lap, you're able to position your arms more comfortably, reducing the repetitive strain that can seep into your neck and shoulders. After developing the E7 Electric Converter for two years, we believe we've made the best converter available for those who type for long periods. The E7 holds a full-size keyboard and mouse, allows you to type comfortably sitting or standing, and remains sturdy and stationary while you work.
Or Detach the Keyboard Tray
If you're using a laptop, or your desktop is low enough to type on comfortably, you might want to shift that keyboard tray out of the way. That's no problem! We know that the most effective ergonomics are designed to fit your needs. That's why the E7's keyboard tray is detachable, creating a simple but still supportive design. Simply remove it, and you'll be able to sit closer and work directly on the converter's top platform.
Most converters are in the "what you see is what you get" category. The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter gives you more options to personalize your converter, from the base to the desktop.
You'll spend many hours at your workstation, make sure you're inspired by yours. Enjoy the E7 in your choice of responsibly sourced and constructed black eco, white eco, bamboo, or natural rubberwood desktop materials.
An All-Powerful Base
When we designed the E7, we knew we wanted a reliable, safe, and strong electric base to suit the widest range of desk configurations. Powered by the same motor that is in every UPLIFT Desk, the E7 boasts a hulkish 110 pound lifting capacity. Constructed out of durable steel, you can rest assured you're getting the full sit-stand experience you crave, without having to overhaul your desk as it stands.
Power your converter in style in your pick of base finish - black or white.
More Advanced Keypad
If you want a desk that's as smart as you are, our Advanced Keypad makes it possible. Adjust to your sitting and standing heights with the easy press of a button. Your favorites are saved within the keypad's memory, so you can save yours for more important stuff.
|Height adjustment range||Monitor and keyboard tray - 21" H (from desk level)|
|Maximum monitor size||28"|
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||28" W x 10.5" D x 0.75" H|
|Desktop dimensions||30" W x 21.5" D x 0.75" H|
|Required desktop depth||26"|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs|
|VESA mount weight capacity (per mount)||17.6 lbs|
|Total Weight||92 lbs|
|Mount||Sits on top of desk surface|
|Certifications||TUV (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 26'' W x 7'' H x 34'' D, 40 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 26'' W x 10'' H x 34'' D, 54 lbs
Bamboo Surface - 25'' W x 3'' H x 34'' D, 19 lbs
Eco Surface - 24'' W x 3'' H x 34'' D, 25 lbs
Rubberwood Surface - 23.5'' W x 3'' H x 33.5'' D, 23 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter different from other converters on the market?
We built the E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter to be safer, more powerful, and much more adaptable than other sit-stand converters. It took more than a few prototypes before we got it right, but the end result is one we're proud of. And since everyone is different, we wanted to give you options for customizing. Base finish, desktop and keyboard tray color are all customizable. No matter what your setup, single or dual monitor, the E7 can be adapted to hold up to two screens on its VESA mount. Get to your sitting and standing heights in seconds with the press of a button thanks to a built-in keypad. Not all converters are created equal (clearly).
- How does the E7 work? Pneumatic or electric?
This converter is electric. The E7 is powerful and adjusts in seconds because it's backed by the same reliable motor we use in our powerful frames. That gives you 110 lbs of lifting capacity that can adjust with the press of a button! No manual adjustments necessary!
- Does this converter come with a keyboard tray?
Yes, the E7 comes with a fixed-height keyboard tray, which will allow you to lower your keyboard below desk level when seated. We recommend working with the keyboard tray because it is ergonomically ideal and keeps your body in comfortable postures, both sitting and standing. The keyboard tray is also removable in case you prefer to work without it. But it is optional, which comes in handy for the users who want to achieve a more minimalist look.
- Do I need to do anything to assemble the E7?
Yes, there is some assembly involved with the E7. Start by connecting the lifting column and worksurface to the base via included hardware. Then add the keyboard tray to the converter if you want to use it. After that, you'll be ready to install and plug in your keypad to your control box and program your keypad to your preferred sitting and standing heights to start standing.
- How do I know this will hold my monitors?
The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter boasts a 110 pound weight capacity, which is more than enough for most single and dual monitor setups. The max monitor size that we recommend is 28 inches. If you have questions about whether this will work for you, give us a call and one of our Customer Service Pros will be glad to help you.
- Can this converter hold two monitors?
You bet! The E7 comes with hardware to secure one monitor, and with an add-on dual monitor accessory arm you'll be able to hold single and dual monitor setups on a single sturdy crossbar.
- Are my monitor heights adjustable?
Yes, the monitor height is adjustable between 11.8" and 15.8" from the top of the work surface to the center of the monitor. Adjust your screen or screens to your perfect height in 1" increments.
- How do I set my heights on the keypad?
The E7 Electric Standing Desk Converter gives you seamless height adjustments with the easy press of a button! All you have to do to set your heights is raise or lower the converter to your desired height, press the "M" button, and then press the "1" or "2" button to assign the current height to it.
- I want to use this at a multiple user workstation. Will this work for me?
Yes, this converter is ideal for multi-user workstations thanks to its generous 21" height range. Each user can quickly and easily use the keypad to adjust to their preferred height, so the E7 works with as many users as you need.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.