- Dynamic range of motion keeps you active throughout the day
- Plush, round seat cushion with curved edge and signature center dip reduces pressure points
- Tilt, rock, and rotate on the 360-degree seat
- Lightweight design for easy mobility
- Breathable and textured mesh fabric
- Expansive base sits flat on the floor for added stability
- Supports up to 220 lbs.
E3 Donut Stool
When you're looking for more activity in the office, the E3 Donut Stool is your ticket to a healthier and more enjoyable work day. We all find ourselves sitting still at our desks for long stretches, but over time that can have an impact on your body. Turn restless energy into something useful and beat boredom with a body-activating stool that gives you more freedom to move.
We designed the Donut to let you lean, stretch, and shift to your heart's content. And its unique cushion shape includes a soft dip that can reduce pressure on your tailbone or glutes and be repositioned as you need. Soothe your back, boost your circulation, and protect against the sorts of injuries that stem from sedentary office work.
Sitting Isn't Stationary
You'll notice the differences made by active sitting once you've had a spin on the Donut's 360 degree seat. The stool's soft cushion angles in any direction from a pivot point underneath the seat, adjusting in tune with your own movements and activating your legs, back, and core while doing so.
If you work at a computer for more than a couple hours, varying your posture is crucial to maintaining health and productivity, which is why it's advised that people switch between sitting in a lumbar-supporting office chair and an active stool throughout the day.
Designed for Comfort & Collaboration
Thanks to the E3 Donut Stool's firm yet flexible cushion and mesh fabric, you'll enjoy a breathable seat with just the right amount of support. The mesh is textured to help grip and keep you stable on the seat cushion even as you shift around.
Curved edging and the Donut Stool's signature center dip keep the pressure off the back of your legs and tailbone, distributing your weight to maximize comfort. And, the 360 degrees of rotation makes collaboration with your colleagues easier than ever.
A Good Fit Anywhere
Made for the office but practical anywhere, the E3 Donut Stool's lightweight design means you don't have to limit yourself to a single room. Take it with you as you go about your daily work. A versatile height range of 24.2" - 30.1" makes it a fit at the kitchen counter or bar (even for shorter users), as well as an excellent companion to living room, dining room, or den furniture.
The Donut is an effective, compact, and posture-supporting seat for anywhere you'd otherwise be stuck standing.
|Height adjustment||24.2" - 30.1" H|
|Recommended user heights||5'1" to 6'3"|
|Weight capacity||220 lbs|
|Seat pivot||360 degrees|
|Product weight||10 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Shipping dimensions||15.7" W x 8.3" H x 16.5" D, 13 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a "sit-stand stool"?
A sit-stand stool is a versatile seat that you can use to be more mobile at your desk. Ergonomists recommend that you vary up your posture throughout your day, and don't spend too much time in your chair. But, it can sometimes be difficult to do consistently. A stool will give you something to lean or perch on while taking pressure off your legs and feet, to help you stand more without getting tired.
- Can I use this stool work with a height adjustable desk?
Yes! The E3 Donut goes from 24.2" (at the lowest) to 30.1" (at the highest), giving it the range you need to use it at both sitting and standing heights. It is designed to work alongside our UPLIFT Desks.
- I'm a tall user. Will this work for me?
The E3 Donut Stool is intended for users up to 6'3" tall. It will suit most individuals.
- Is this a good replacement for my normal office chair?
We've designed the E3 to be very comfortable. However, nothing can fully replace having a supportive back and a form-fitting seat. Sit stand stools are intended to supplement more traditional seating, not completely replace it.
- Is this similar to your Motion or E7 Stools?
All of our ergonomic stools are designed to provide unique seating experiences, but the Donut's plush seat features a different design with a center divot that supports the tailbone, which differs from the seats on the Motion and E7. This stool's pivot cap design allows you to move from side to side and front to back, because movement is generated from under the seat and not from the base. Looking for tilt from the base? Give the Motion Stool or E7 Stool a try!
- Will my kids fit on this stool?
Depending on their height, maybe. This stool suits users ranging from 5'1" to 6'3", which means it will fit middle school and high school kids more than it will elementary aged kids (it is a bit tall for most children). But we have some other options that are designed with smaller kids in mind. Check out our line of kids stools here.
- Can I use the Donut Stool on carpet? What about hardwood?
Yes, the E3 Donut Stool is designed to work on both hard and soft flooring, which includes hardwood, concrete, tile, and most types of carpet.
Choose Your Color
The E3 Donut Stool comes standard with a black base and two fabric options: red and gray.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.