- Ultra-portable sit-stand solution for kitchen islands, tables, craft corners, and more
- Convert to a sit-stand station in seconds and keeps you comfortable for longer
- Slim, discreet design - less than 1" when closed
- Ideal for laptops and features a 11 lb lifting capacity
- Gas spring operation, just slide tab to unlock and lift
- Grab and go design is easy to store and saves space
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
The E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter
When you crave height adjustability but don't want to get rid of your current desk, convert it with our E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter.
The unit can be set at your favorite standing height with the turn of a screw so you can get back to work without fidgeting with manual adjustments. Lock the E3 at your sitting and standing preferences easily by sliding a tab. You can even use it in the kitchen - make mixing easier than ever with a sit-stand solution that fits right on the kitchen island.
|Weight capacity||11 lbs|
|Worksurface dimensions||26.8" W x 13.4" D|
|Color||Black or white|
|Shipping dimensions||17'' W x 4'' H x 32'' D, 15 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a stand up desk converter?
If you work at a fixed-height desk and would like to work at a sit-stand workstation, you have options. The E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter is a sleek and simple way to enjoy a standing desk, without requiring a major desk overhaul. Just set it on top of your current desk and get to adjusting!
- How much weight does this hold?
The E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter boasts an 11 pound weight capacity, which is enough weight to hold most laptops.
- Do I have a choice of color options?
You bet! You can get your E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter in your pick of black or white.
- How does the converter work? Does it need electricity?
Our E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter works by way of a built-in gas cylinder, so it doesn't need power to use it, and adjusts easily and without needing to mess with a lot of manual readjustments.
- Is this the only desktop converter you have?
Not even close. UPLIFT Desk takes pride in bringing the best desk converter designs to you. We have a model for every person and every workstation. Let us help you find the right desk converter for you, whether it's the E3, the Adapt X, or the UPLIFT Riser or Clamp Desk Converters. With a little help from a desktop converter, we can get you working better - upright.
- What installation is needed for this?
The E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter is easy to install. That's because there is no installation, all you have to do is set it on your current desktop and slide a tab to unlock it. Adjust to your preferred height and lock it into place.
- What's the best thing about the E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter?
We love the E3 because it's one of the easiest and most affordable ways to outfit your current workstation for better ergonomics. The converter even saves space in your area and is less than 1 inch tall when closed, making it a suitable sit-stand solution for almost any table or desk.
The E3 Compact Stand Up Desk Converter is made of solid steel and is available in two color choices - white or black. The sleek, compact design will sit atop your desk and is ready to pop-up whenever you wish to stand.
Get your converter in a jiff, just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your converter is guaranteed to be shipped the following business day.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.