- Clamps onto desktop surfaces 1.375" thick or less with 2 adjustable clamp knobs
- Clamps onto 2 and 3-leg desk frame ends for use with desktop surfaces thicker than 1.375"
- Features 6 power outlets, space for 2 larger AC adapters, and 2 USB charging ports
- Comes with 1400 Joules of surge protection with a 15A circuit breaker integrated into the switch
- Includes 15' power cord and lighted on/off switch
- Keeps power outlets off the ground
The surge protector clamps onto desktops up to 1.375” thick with two, easy to screw knobs. You can even clamp it directly to the frame. With a 15-foot-long cord, the surge protector will travel up and down with your desk at no risk of becoming unplugged. It also provides quick access to six outlets and two USB chargers so you can stay plugged-in at all times.
|Dimensions||13.6" long by 3" wide|
|Number of outlets||6, including 2 for larger AC adapters|
|Number of USB ports||2, USB 2.0 charge only|
|A/C rating||125 volts, 15 amps|
|Max surge voltage||6000 volts|
|Cord length||15' long|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a clamp on surge protector?
Most desk setups can do with a few extra ports around when it comes to powering all your devices. Height adjustable workstations travel up and down, which means your cords do, too. Make sure your surge protector stays put and doesn't get snagged when you adjust with this surge protection tool.
- How does this attach to my desk?
The Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger can be installed onto 2-leg and 3-leg desk frame ends via 2 adjustable clamp knobs. The surge protector can also be installed directly to the desk, just clamp it! Installation takes only a minute or two, letting you get back to business.
- What is the UPLIFT Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger's A/C rating?
With our handy surge protector, you can expect to work with 125 volts of power, or 15 amps.
- What is the Max Surge Voltage can I expect from this?
The UPLIFT Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger comes with 6000 volts of Max Surge Voltage, which comes in handy if there's a power outage or surge in your area.
- How many Joules of surge protection does this come with?
You'll get 1400 Joules surge protection on the Clamp On Surge Protector, and the 15A circuit breaker is integrated in the switch.
- How long is the cord on the surge protector?
We took into account the height adjustments you might be making at your desk and designed the UPLIFT Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger to handle it. You'll get a lengthy 15 foot cord on this charger, which gives you more than enough slack.
- Will this work on my desk?
The Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger clamps onto desks up to 1.375 inches thick. It will fit on all of our UPLIFT Desk models, as well.
- How does this charge devices?
Our Clamp On Surge Protector with USB Charger gives you 6 power outlets (2 for larger AC adapters) and 2 USB outlets at which to charge your things. That means you can have your computer, monitors, speakers, phone, and tablet charging - all simultaneously! Now that's multitasking!
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.