- Bring convenient, above-your-desk power and usb charging to you, putting an end to the search for outlets
- More convenient and more powerful than most computer USB ports - 5V/2.1A charging capacity to charge your phone and devices faster
- Wide clamp range fits any desk edge from 0.74" to 1.75" thick
- Two power outlets and two USB outlets power a variety of devices at your desk
- 10' long power cord for safe height adjustments without snagging or pulling
- Anti-slip neoprene pad protects desktop surface from scratches
- Tool-free installation - just twist bottom knobs to tighten
Clamp-On Power with USB
End the frustration of bending and reaching under your desk to search for an outlet. Two power and two USB outlets allow you to power and charge your phone, tablet, laptop, audio equipment, and a variety of other devices, right on your desktop.
More Power to You
More convenient, easier to reach, and more powerful than most computer USB ports, use the two on this supply instead. With a 5V/2.1A charging capacity between them (which is almost three times that of other USB hubs), these two easy-to-reach USB ports are more powerful than those of most computers, enabling you to charge your mobile devices quickly. In addition, the Clamp-on Power's 10' cord gives you the freedom to raise and lower your standing desk without worrying about snagging cables or yanking the plug out of the outlet.
Fits Any Edge
This versatile power supply fits where you want it, with tool-free installation and removal. Just twist the bottom knobs to tighten and loosen the clamp, and fasten to any desk edge 0.74" to 1.75" thick (that's any desktop we make!). Its anti-slip neoprene pad even keeps your desk beautiful by cushioning and protecting the surface from scratches.
|Number of outlets||2 power outlets and 2 USB outlets|
|Number of USB ports||5V/2.1A charging capability|
|A/C rating||120 volts, 12 amps|
|Cord length||10' long|
|Certifications||ETL (Canada and U.S.)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need Clamp-on Power?
If you've ever run out of outlets while you're at your desk, then you've experienced the need for more power outlets. And with a height adjustable workstation that raises and lowers, having a power hub that remains on your desk helps you protect your cords from pulling and snagging. Or, if your cords come unplugged often, Clamp-on Power is a great solution to keep you plugged in. Lastly, its 10' long cord will keep you securely connected to power, give you plenty of slack, and save you a wall outlet, too.
- How do I attach this to my desk?
From the top of the desk looking down, fasten the Clamp-on Power to any desk edge by turning the knobs counterclockwise, placing the open clamp on your desk edge, and turning the knobs clockwise to close it. The anti-slip neoprene pad will protect your desk, so it stays pristine when you want to re-position your power hub.
- Will this fit my desk?
This power hub will fit any desk we make, and most other desktop thicknesses, as well. If your desktop is between 0.74" and 1.75" thick, the Clamp-on Power will fit it.
- Is this a surge protector?
This is a power hub, not a surge protector. If you need additional protection from power surges, we recommend the Clamp-on USB Surge Protector.
Choose Your Color
Match your Clamp-On Power with USB to your desk frame with white and black color options.
- Gives you easy access to power at your desk
- Powerful 5V/2.1A charging capacity charges devices faster
- Wide clamp range fits desk edges from 0.74" - 1.75" thick
- Two power outlets and two USB outlets
- 10' long power cord stops snags and pulls at sit-stand desks
- Anti-slip neoprene pad protects desktop surface
- Tool-free installation
- Number of Power Outlets 2
- Number of USB Outlets 2
- A/C Rating 120 Volts, 12 Amps
- Cord Length 10' Long
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.