- Clips hold cords in place on desks
- Self-adhesive for semi-permanent placement
- Clips are easy to move and remove from surfaces
- Holds a variety of cables and cords
Cable Management Clips
Unless you like having to bend over to hunt down the ends of chargers, everyone needs a little bit of fixed cable management from time to time. Secure your cords where you need them the most with Cable Management Clips.
Never worry about a cord slipping off the edge of your desk with these handy little clips. A self-adhesive backing ensures the clips stay put, so you can have a dedicated spot for your cables when you need to plug in and recharge. Simple, sleek, efficient cord organization is here.
|Clip dimensions||1.125" W x .5625" H|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are these clips for?
We're glad you asked! Cable Management Clips help you secure your cords where you want them so you don't have to search for cords when it's time to plug in and recharge.
- How do the clips work?
Using your Cable Management Clips is simple! Just peel the sticker off the self-adhesive backing, stick the clip on a spot on your desk where you want your cables (like your desk edge), and clip your cables into place. Clips can be moved in the future thanks to the sticky backing, but moving clips multiple times may cause them to lose their adhesive over time, so take that into consideration when placing clips on your desk.
- How many do I get in an order?
One order comes with six clips.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.