- Kit comes with 12 screw-in cable mounts, 12 reusable cable ties, 10 adhesive cable mounts, 3 cable management clips, surge-protecting power strip, cable organizer, accessory hook, and hardware
- Helps you achieve better organization at your height adjustable workstation
- Prevents snagging and accidents when height adjusting at sit-stand desks
- Option to add on Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports
Basic Wire Management
Don't forget the details like cable organization when building your dream desk; improve your cord situation with our Basic Wire Management Kit.
In this organizing kit you'll get a dozen screw-in cable mounts, a dozen reusable cable ties, ten adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, three cable management clips, a cable organizer with wire funnel, an accessory hook, and a six-outlet surge protecting power strip. These handy tools allow you to route and shelter your cords, keeping a clean and copacetic look at your desk. Add a clamp-on surge protector to get complete powered protection for your devices.
For a more organized workspace, the Basic Wire Management Kit makes it possible.
|Cord spiral length||5'|
|Included surge protector power strip cord length||15'|
|Optional additional USB surge protector clamp size||Compatible with desktops up to 1 3/8" thick|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need cable management at my standing desk?
If you want a cleaner desk at which to task, then the Basic Wire Management Kit can help. With just a few organizing additions, you can be working better, with fewer snags, and fewer distracting cords at your workstation.
- What does the cable organizer do?
Use the organizers and clip to funnel your cords into this functional desk to wall cable snake. Now you can sit and stand without worrying about snagging your cords on the way up or down.
- What do I get in the Basic Wire Management Kit?
The Basic Wire Management Kit comes with 12 screw-in cable mounts, 12 reusable cable ties, 10 adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, 3 cable management clips, a surge protecting power strip, cable organizer, under-desk accessory hook, and hardware. You can also purchase a surge protector that clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick on this listing.
- Can I buy any wire management tools separately?
Yes, you can buy the under-desk hooks, adhesive readjustable cable tie mounts, and wire management tray separately, but it's a great deal to buy them together to get complete cable management in one neat little package.
Clamp-On Surge Protector
Clamp-on Surge Protector
Power all of your devices with the optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports, which clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or clamps onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.