- Choose from a variety of top styles, including GREENGUARD-certified laminates, 1" thick carbonized bamboo, and solid wood
- 4-leg desk frame is fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel, and are 33% faster when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- Whisper-quiet motor in each frame leg makes it safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Freestanding legs support 530 pounds and allow for custom configurations, including use as a conference table
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to the advanced memory keypad with four programmable settings and LED digital display
- Low-draw power transformer requires minimal electricity when desk is in use
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas; designed in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
- Note: Bamboo desktop colors may vary due to the unique and natural variations in bamboo
4-Leg Adjustable Height Standing Desk
Our sturdy 4-leg height adjustable frame delivers enough lifting capacity to elevate heavy desktops and tabletops up to 530 pounds. A powerful motor in each leg quietly and reliably lifts or lowers your work surface to comfortable levels quickly, letting you enjoy health benefits like better focus and increased circulation.
With over a dozen desktops to choose from, building your custom 4-leg standing desk is easy and enjoyable. Maple, Walnut, Pecan, and GREENGUARD Laminate desktops are just a few of the options we offer, letting you match your desk to your office style.
Add accessories from our growing collection of the best ergonomic tools available, including monitor arms, keyboard trays, and seating.
Power at Your Fingertips
With the number of mobile devices we carry around today, finding convenient outlets to charge them all can be a challenge. Never want for lack of outlets again with optional power grommets for your UPLIFT Desk, and avoid pulling wires as your desk raises and lowers with your phone, laptop, etc... resting comfortably on the desktop.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Desk Advanced Digital Memory Keypad not only displays the current height of the desk in inches, but also can save up to four user-defined heights, perfect for going between standing, sitting, or perching in just seconds.
- UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Standing Desk Assembly Instructions
- UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Standing Desk Frame Specifications
- UPLIFT V2 Commercial 4-Leg Standing Desk Assembly Instructions
- UPLIFT V2 Commercial 4-Leg Standing Desk Frame Specifications
- Control Box Programming Instructions
- UPLIFT Desktop Brochure
- Bamboo Desk Lookbook
|Frame height range||UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Frame: 24.5" - 50.1" H (25.5" - 51.1" H with 1" desktop)
UPLIFT V2 Commercial 4-Leg Frame: 21.6" - 47.7" H (22.6" - 48.7" H with 1" desktop, which meets BIFMA height requirement)
|Travel height||UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Frame: 25.6" of travel
UPLIFT V2 Commercial 4-Leg Frame: 26.1" of travel
|Desktop thickness||0.81" - 1.75", depending on desktop style|
|Travel speed||1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Desktop width||42" or wider|
|Weight capacity||535 lb (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0A
Output: 24Vdc, 5.0A
|ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Durability certification||UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Frame and UPLIFT V2 Commercial 4-Leg Frame meet and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Stability, Strength, and Durability ratings for sections 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 15, and 18|
|ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard||UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Commercial Frame is ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard compliant. Click here to learn what that means.|
|CAN/CGSB 44.227-2008E certification||Canadian desktop deflection specification compliant with section 6.6.1/8.4 Surface Deflection|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column, Power Cord, & Control Box - TUV Rheinland (Canada and U.S.)|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 12" W x 10" H x 42" D, 66 lb
Frame Box 2 - 12" W x 10" H x 42" D, 56 lb
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
If the air in your area is especially dry, your wood desktop could be at increased risk of cracking and splitting. Wood naturally expands and contracts depending on the amount of moisture in the environment, and without enough humidity, the moisture in your desk can evaporate, leaving it vulnerable to warping.
It's a completely natural process, but it's unfortunately something that could affect your new wood desktop. If your desktop does crack or split, we're happy to send you a repair kit to fill the affected areas. If potentially repairing your wood desktop isn't something you're comfortable with, we recommend that you take a look at our Bamboo, Eco, or Laminate desktops instead.
If your desktop has already cracked, please click here for instructions for repairing your solid wood desktop.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose a 4-leg standing desk instead of a 2-leg standing desk?
Our 4-leg frames are some of the strongest on the market, capable of lifting a full 535 pounds! If your workstation consists of multiple monitors and computers, this desk is an excellent choice for more stability. By comparison, the UPLIFT V2 Frame has a carrying capacity of 355 pounds, which suits most desktop setups.
- Can I use this desk if I live outside of the United States?
All of our desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. This means if you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer before plugging it into a wall. Otherwise, you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Reach out to our support team if you have any questions regarding this subject.
- Why are 3-stage frames better?
We use 3-stage frames on all of our sit-stand desks, instead of the two-stage frames you commonly see on the market today. This gives our desks the ability to raise and lower 33% faster. It also means that you get a wider range of height adjustability, making UPLIFT Desks the ergonomic choice for everyone from kids to tall adults. Our desks even adjust high enough for you to use a desk treadmill.
- How many motors are in the frame?
All UPLIFT Desks have a motor in each leg—so four motors, in this case. This makes our desks quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable than desks that use fewer motors.
- How difficult is it to connect all of the legs?
The UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Standing Desk is as simple to assemble as the UPLIFT V2 Standing Desk. You only have to route more a few more connecting wires between all four of the desk's legs.
- How many pounds can this hold?
The UPLIFT V2 4-Leg Standing Desk has a lifting capacity of 535 pounds.
- What kinds of setups would this desk be good for?
- Home studios with multiple monitors, speakers, and other music equipment
- Quilting machines
- Quad monitors and/or multiple computers
- How many people will I need to put my desk together?
While one person can assemble the desk, we do recommend that two people flip the desk upright afterwards.
- My desk won't move when I try to raise and lower it. How do I fix it?
First, ensure that all of the wires are properly connected from your desk's legs to the control box. If any of the legs' cables are not properly connected, the entire desk will not function. If you continue to have trouble with the desk operation, contact us and we'll help you get moving!
- If my desk breaks within the warranty period, will you send someone out to repair it or ship me a new desk?
If your desk frame breaks within 7 years, we will send you replacement parts at no cost and walk you through the re-installation steps over the phone. We do not send technicians out to service or fix our desks.
- Why are the lead times so much longer on some of the desktop choices?
These desktops are made-to-order. The lengthy lead time allows for the lumber to be cut, fashioned, finished, cured, and crafted into a luxurious desktop before being shipped to you.
- What is the difference between the 1"-thick bamboo and the premium bamboo desktops?
Our 1"-thick bamboo is UV-cured and available in stock for quick shipment. By comparison, our premium bamboo is 1.5" thick and is custom-made by our expert woodworkers when you place your order. All of our bamboo desktops are carbonized, which gives them an alluring honey-caramel color that you're sure to love.
- What is reclaimed wood?
Our reclaimed fir and teak desktops are built from materials salvaged from old building sites. This lumber has had a lifetime to weather and harden, and each desktop has unique characteristics reflecting the history of its materials. Reclaimed wood desktops are more eco-friendly than newly harvested solid woods.
- How much height will casters add to my desk?
UPLIFT Desk casters add 1.5 inches of height to your desk. This is ideal for taller users!
Choose from a variety of top styles, including GREENGUARD-certified laminates, 1" thick carbonized bamboo, and custom order solid wood
Features & Specs
- Solid wood and bamboo desktops use a natural, environmentally-friendly sealant.
- All solid wood desktops are sealed with air-safe finishes, protecting both your desktop surface and indoor air quality
- GREENGUARD-certified laminates desktop features a 3 mm PVC edge and is made of 45 pound density particle board with your choice of maple, ash gray, walnut, or cherry wood grain finishes
Resetting Your Desk
Most desk issues can be fixed quickly and easily with a desk reset. These steps are easy to follow and can be completed in just a few minutes. If resetting your desk doesn't fix the problem, or you'd like some help with the reset, please don't hesitate to give our service team a call at 1-800-349-3839.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.