- Choose from a variety of top styles, including GREENGUARD-certified laminates, 1" thick carbonized bamboo, and solid wood
- 4-leg desk frame is height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel, and are 33% faster when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- Whisper-quiet motor in each frame leg makes it safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Freestanding legs support 530 pounds and allow for custom configurations, including use as a conference table
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to the advanced memory keypad with four programmable settings and LED digital display
- Low-draw power transformer requires minimal electricity when desk is in use
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas; designed in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
- Note: Bamboo desktop colors may vary due to the unique and natural variations in bamboo
4-Leg Adjustable Height Standing Desk
Our sturdy 4-leg height adjustable frame delivers enough lifting capacity to elevate heavy desktops and tabletops up to 530 pounds. A powerful motor in each leg quietly and reliably lifts or lowers your work surface to comfortable levels quickly, letting you enjoy health benefits like better focus and increased circulation.
With over a dozen desktops to choose from, building your custom 4-leg standing desk is easy and enjoyable. Maple, Walnut, Pecan, and GREENGUARD Laminate desktops are just a few of the options we offer, letting you match your desk to your office style.
Add accessories from our growing collection of the best ergonomic tools available, including monitor arms, keyboard trays, and seating.
Power at Your Fingertips
With the number of mobile devices we carry around today, finding convenient outlets to charge them all can be a challenge. Never want for lack of outlets again with optional power grommets for your UPLIFT Desk, and avoid pulling wires as your desk raises and lowers with your phone, laptop, etc... resting comfortably on the desktop.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Desk Advanced Digital Memory Keypad not only displays the current height of the desk in inches, but also can save up to four user-defined heights, perfect for going between standing, sitting, or perching in just seconds.
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Desktop thickness||0.75" - 1.75" depending on desktop type|
|Minimum frame dimensions||44" W x 30" D|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lb (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 30 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 12'' W x 10'' H x 42'' D, 66 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 12'' W x 10'' H x 42'' D, 56 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
If the air in your area is especially dry, your wood desktop could be at increased risk of cracking and splitting. Wood naturally expands and contracts depending on the amount of moisture in the environment, and without enough humidity, the moisture in your desk can evaporate, leaving it vulnerable to warping.
It's a completely natural process, but it's unfortunately something that could affect your new wood desktop. If your desktop does crack or split, we're happy to send you a repair kit to fill the affected areas. If potentially repairing your wood desktop isn't something you're comfortable with, we recommend that you take a look at our Bamboo, Eco, or Laminate desktops instead.
If your desktop has already warped, please click here for instructions on using our solid wood desktop repair kit.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have the advanced keypad with memory presets, and when I try to use one of the presets, my desk only moves a little bit and doesn't go to my preset height. Is there something wrong with my keypad?
Older 4-leg frames did not have the built-in safety feature of being able to stop when they sensed an obstruction. That is the reason why the one-touch feature did not work. However, our new 4-leg frames do have the one-touch capability! If you have an older control box, you can gain this functionality of your desk with the purchase of a new Control Box All of the benefits of the Advanced Keypad, including one-touch functionality and control box programming, are available on any three or four-leg UPLIFT desk with a control box that has the programming code 99.039.14.0032 (2-leg), 99.046.14.0070 (3-leg), or 99.052.09.0019 (4-leg) printed on the sticker located near the power socket. Download our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to constant-touch (press-and-hold), and setting new lower or upper height limits
- Do I have the newest frame?
UPLIFT Desk started shipping their newest 4-leg desk in all colors early 2018. The new design has a smarter control box and comes with crossbars that are designed to stabilize heavier desktops. If you have any questions about your desk or want to know how you can upgrade yours to have the newest features, reach out to our Support Team and we'd be happy to help.
- How do I tell which control box I have?
Take a peek at the silver label on you control box - if that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have our newest control box, which comes with a new features!
- What features are on the version 4 control boxes?
You'll love the version 4 control boxes because they come with new safety features: Keypad Lockout and Collision Sensitivity. Collision Sensitivity allows users to set the sensitivity for their desks to one of three levels, so when adjusting for height, the desk stops when it touches an object instead of continuing to go up or down, which can knock things over and cause accidents. Keypad Lockout lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your workstation when the feature is activated. And users will now be able to switch quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes, in addition to being able to toggle between inches and centimeters.
- Do I need a crossbar on my desk?
Yes, if you use the standard crossbar rail assembly.
- Is there any benefit working at a desk with four legs versus two?
Our 4-leg frames are some of the strongest on the market, and are capable of lifting a full 530 pounds! If your workstation consists of multiple monitors and computers, this desk might be your best bet. By comparison, the 2-Leg frame has a carrying capacity of 355 pounds, which is still suitable for most people.
- If I want more support, can I add more legs to my desk?
At this time, we cannot add more legs to your desk. Every 4-Leg Desk uses two control boxes to synchronize the movement of all four legs. Since there is only one port to connect the two control boxes, and there is no way to add a third box in order to support two more legs.
- Can I use this desk if I live outside of the United States with my country's outlets and voltage?
All of our desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. This means if you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer before plugging it into a wall, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Reach out to our support team if you have any questions regarding this subject.
- What is the deal with your three-stage frames?
Our 4-leg desk frames are three-stage versus the traditional two-stage desk on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to 3 spindles in each leg instead of 2. This means you have a higher adjustability range so desks fit shorter users and kids, even very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their setups later.
- How many motors are in the base?
All UPLIFT Desks boast a motor in each leg, so in this case, four motors. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter when raising and lowering, safer, stronger, and more reliable than desks that work with fewer motors.
- How difficult is it to connect all of the legs?
Our 4-Leg Desks are as simple to assemble as our 2-Leg Desks, you will only have to route more a few more connecting wires between all four of the desk's legs.
- Is a 4-Leg Desk better than a 2-Leg Desk?
Our 4-Leg Desk provides additional lifting capability and more stability for heavier work setups, but most users will find our 2-Leg Desk to be ideal if you work with a traditional amount of computer gear.
- How many pounds can this hold?
The UPLIFT 4-Leg Desk can hold up to 530 pounds.
- What kind of activities would this desk be good for?
We advise purchasing the 4-Leg Desk if you have a lot of heavy equipment or computer gear on your desk that might exceed the weight capacity of a 2-Leg Desk. Music equipment, quilting machines, and quad monitors are a few examples of heavier items that might work better with a 4-Leg Desk.
- How many people will I need to put my desk together?
We recommend using two people when assembling the 4-Leg desk, due to the steps that require you to flip the desk over. They can also help you attach the legs to the desk quicker!
- How loud is this desk when I raise and lower it?
The UPLIFT 4-Leg Desk transmits 50 decibels of sound during motion. To give you an idea, this sound falls somewhere in between a refrigerator and a computer.
- I've assembled my desk but it won't move when I try to raise and lower it. What's going on?
First, check is that all of your wires are properly connected from your legs to the control box. If any of the legs wires are not properly connected, the entire desk will not function. Most problems after assembly are quickly fixed by doing this. If you continue to have trouble, contact us and we can help you get moving!
- If my desk breaks within the warranty period, will you send someone out to repair it or ship me a new desk?
If your desk breaks within the next 7 years, we will send you replacement parts at no cost to you and walk you through the re-installation steps over the phone. We do not send technicians out to service or fix our desks.
- Why are the lead times so much longer on the solid wood desktops?
Our Solid Wood Desktops are made-to-order after each order is placed. The lengthy lead time allows for the lumber to be cut, fashioned, finished, cured, and crafted into a luxurious desktop before being shipped to you.
- What is the difference between 1" thick bamboo and premium bamboo desktops?
Our 1" Thick Bamboo Desktop is made from UV-cured bamboo and is available in stock for quick shipment. By comparison, our premium bamboo is 1.5" thick and is custom-made by our expert woodworkers when you place your order. Our desktops also feature carbonized bamboo, which gives them an alluring honey-caramel color that you're sure to love.
- What is "reclaimed wood"?
Our Reclaimed Wood Desktops are handcrafted from Douglas fir or Teak salvaged from old building sites. This lumber has had a lifetime to harden and comes with subtle features in each piece, giving you an upcycled desktop that's more eco-friendly than newly harvested solid wood.
- How much height will casters add to my desk?
UPLIFT casters will add 1.5 inches of height to your desk. This is ideal for taller users!
- What is the difference between Eco and Laminate desktops?
Our Eco Desktop is constructed from 100% recycled wood MDF that has been powder-coated for a seamless finish that's more scratch resistant than Laminate tops. The Laminate desktop is made from multiple layers that have been treated under extremely high pressure, comes with a band around the edge, and is not seamless. Laminate desktops are more resistant to spills and moisture.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.