- Polyester fiberboard panels reduce noise at work
- Textured design adds visual appeal to blank walls
- Install single or multiple panels to build a quiet space
- Lagoon blue and dark gray color options
- Noise Reduction Coefficient = .8
- Note: Additional materials are required for installation
3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels
A phone call, mid-morning chitchat, a video playing on a computer in the background - there are countless ways you and your team get distracted by your environment. But with 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels, background noise is greatly reduced with an easy wall-mounted addition.
Use as a solo panel or cover an entire wall in them for a more sound-sheltered workspace that keeps you focused on the task at hand.
|Panel dimensions||23.75" W x 23.75" H x 2.75" D|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)||.8|
|Material||Pressed Polyester fiberboard|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who needs 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels?
If you find that you get bombarded with background noise when you're trying to work, these panels help you create a more sound-proofed office space that helps you focus. Shared offices, media rooms, and almost any space could do with more sound insulation!
- How many panels can I install on my wall?
As many as you have room for! Panels are 23.75" square, so if you do a little basic math you can figure out how many you can fit on your wall. Or use a single panel to reduce a few decibels in your immediate work area.
- How does this install to my wall?
You'll love these panels because they're easy to install via mounting clips and adhesive strips. All you have to do is attach the 4 clips to the panel, remove one side of the adhesive strip, and place it on the back of the mounting clip. Then remove the remaining tape and place the panel on the spot on your wall where you want it to hang. Repeat these steps for as many wall panels as you want to use in your work area. For additional DIY installation methods, you can affix panels to your wall via Velcro or a hot glue gun (additional installation materials are sold separately and do not come in this kit).
- How much sound is absorbed by the panels?
3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels boast a Noise Reduction Coefficient of .8. In layman's terms, this means that 80% of sound that reaches the panels is absorbed. In Acoustics, zero absorption is 0 and perfect absorption is 1, so these panels successfully reduce background noise in your space with an easy and affordable addition.
Make waves in your office with the 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panel, available in Lagoon Blue or Dark Gray. This sculptured wall panel adds visual interest to any wall while also dampening ambient noise. Add one panel to your wall, or as many as could possibly fit! You can even mix and match colors and the direction of the panels for a one-of-a-kind wall display.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.