- Polyester fiberboard panels reduce noise at work
- Textured design adds visual appeal to blank walls
- Install single or multiple panels to build a quiet space
- Lagoon blue and dark gray color options
- Noise Reduction Coefficient = .8
- Permanent and temporary installation methods available
3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels
Do your walls make a statement? Consider making it a quiet statement with UPLIFT Acoustic Wall Panels. A phone call, mid-morning chitchat, a video playing on a computer in the background - there are countless ways you and your team get distracted by your environment. But with 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels, background noise is greatly reduced with an easy wall-mounted addition - the noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of these panels is .8, meaning that they absorb 80% of room noise.
Use as a solo panel or cover an entire wall in them for a more sound-sheltered workspace that keeps you focused on the task at hand.
|Panel dimensions||23.75" W x 23.75" H x 2.75" D|
|Quantity included||1 panel|
|Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)||.8|
|Material||Pressed Polyester fiberboard (50% recycled Polyester)|
|Shipping dimensions||24'' W x 4'' H x 24'' D, 3 lbs|
|Fire Rating||Euro Class B and ASTM E84-08|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who needs 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels?
If you find that you get bombarded with background noise when you're trying to work, these panels help you create a more sound-proofed office space that helps you focus. Shared offices, media rooms, and almost any space could do with more sound insulation!
- How many panels can I install on my wall?
As many as you have room for! Panels are 23.75" square, so if you do a little basic math you can figure out how many you can fit on your wall. Or use a single panel to reduce a few decibels in your immediate work area.
- How does this install to my wall?
These panels are very easy to install and you have a couple of options for how to do it. The simplest way is to just set your panels on some hanging nails. The panels are recessed in the back, and will hang securely on the wall. Some optional add-ons include clips, adhesive tape, and velcro strips. For a look at all the installation options you have available, check out our assembly instructions.
- How much sound is absorbed by the panels?
3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panels boast a Noise Reduction Coefficient of .8. In layman's terms, this means that 80% of sound that reaches the panels is absorbed. In Acoustics, zero absorption is 0 and perfect absorption is 1, so these panels will successfully reduce much of the background noise in your space.
Make waves in your office with the 3D Wave Acoustic Wall Panel, available in Lagoon Blue or Dark Gray. This sculptured wall panel adds visual interest to any wall while also dampening ambient noise. Add one panel to your wall, or as many as could possibly fit! You can even mix and match colors and the direction of the panels for a one-of-a-kind wall display.
3M Command Strips
3M Command Strips
Outfitting your space for better acoustics is well worth the effort - make it easy on yourself with removable 3M Command Strips. Perfectly sized to secure all of your 3D Tube Acoustic Wall Panels, you'll be on your way to a more sound-sheltered office space in no time. The strips adhere to tile, wood, metal, and even painted surfaces.
Bonus points go to being easy to remove with no stickiness or residue left behind on your wall. Each pack comes with nine strips, enough to outfit two panels, with one strip left over for backup.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.