- Three-stage frame provides 26" of height adjustment and is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Works with a low-draw transformer that uses minimal electricity
- Constructed using methods that are environmentally friendly
- Comes as a set with 4 UPLIFT Motion Stools with 10" of height adjustment
- Telescoping crossbar is width-adjustable and allows you to fit the base to both your desktop and conference space
- Comes standard with a push and hold up/down keypad or upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
Uplifting Solid Wood Conference Table
Keep meeting fatigue at bay with one easy workplace addition. Featuring desktops that are expertly handcrafted by our resident woodworkers for inspiring brainstorming sessions around the office's communal hub, you'll have options of over a dozen wood tops, and over 350 pounds of lifting capacity, giving you a work-elevating table that improves focus, increases energy levels, and lets your employees work in comfortable postures.
Quiet, seamless height adjustments allow you to keep your focus, never breaking concentration, and allowing for some of your best ideas to simmer and percolate.
|Height range||23.5'' - 49.5'' H (not including desktop)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Desktop thickness||Reclaimed wood - 1.25" - 1.5" thick
Premium bamboo - 1.5" thick
Solid wood - 1.75" thick
|Desktop width||60" - 80" W|
|Base width||Adjustable from 43" - 70" W|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
If the air in your area is especially dry, your wood desktop could be at increased risk of cracking and splitting. Wood naturally expands and contracts depending on the amount of moisture in the environment, and without enough humidity, the moisture in your desk can evaporate, leaving it vulnerable to warping.
It's a completely natural process, but it's unfortunately something that could affect your new wood desktop. If your desktop does crack or split, we're happy to send you a repair kit to fill the affected areas. If potentially repairing your wood desktop isn't something you're comfortable with, we recommend that you take a look at our Bamboo, Eco, or Laminate desktops instead.
If your desktop has already warped, please click here for instructions on using our solid wood desktop repair kit.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What desktops are available on the Woodland Conference Table?
We're proud to offer the most high quality wood desktops on the market today. The choice is yours between reclaimed wood or solid wood - reclaimed wood desktops are made of salvaged Teak or Douglas Fir, while our solid wood desktops come in over a dozen wood options, including Ash, Pecan, Oak, and Mahogany.
- So is this a standing desk or a conference table?
We get this question quite often - the Woodland Conference Table is both! We created this height adjustable meeting table to allow you and your employees even more movement in the office. This gives you health benefits that can lead to better productivity, while keeping less desirable effects from sedentary living at bay.
- What kind of chairs should I use with this table?
If you sit at the Woodland Conference Table, you can use any chair you'd like! But we offer 4 UPLIFT Motion Stools with this table, giving you a nudge in the right ergonomic direction. Motion Stools allow you to "perch" on your seat, increasing circulation and engaging your body more than a traditional office chair would.
- How much does this adjust?
Our Woodland Conference Table adjusts a full 26 inches, which we have found suits a vast majority of users. If you wish to add 1.5 inches of height to the table, simply add a set of UPLIFT Desk Casters!
- Do I get a choice of keypads on this table?
Yes, our standard "Push and Hold" keypad will let you adjust the conference table's height easily, or upgrade to the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad, which allows you to set up to 4 of your preferred heights within its memory, saving you time at work.
- Does this conference table come with a three-stage frame?
All UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage, even the Woodland Conference Table, which means this table adjusts 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of just 2, like most of our competitors's frames. You'll have a higher adjustability range so your conference table suits a wider group of users, from petites to tall people - even kids!
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.