- Discounted height-adjustable desks with brand new desktops and frames
- Electric height Adjustable Desk comes with 25.75" of height adjustment thanks to the three-stage frame that is also 33% faster to adjust
- Quiet soft start/stop motor in each leg
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Telescoping, adjustable-width frame allows you to easily attach your desktop and leaves plenty of space for accessories
- Assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
- Buy five or more of the same size and style desk and get $100 off each desk
Sale & Clearance Height-Adjustable Desks
Want a height-adjustable desk at a lower price? Select from our clearance GREENGUARD laminate, 1" thick carbonized bamboo, and reclaimed Douglas fir desktops that are in stock and ready to ship. All desktops are brand new but are in discontinued styles or sizes.
With everything from GREENGUARD laminate to reclaimed wood, we have a desktop that will fit your office style. Choose your favorite, then pair with an UPLIFT height-adjustable desk frame for a complete setup that keeps you working comfortably.
Buy more, save more! Orders of five or more desks save an additional $100 on each desk. Contact us with questions.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Desktop thickness||Eco: 0.75"
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||36" - 80" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get any additional discounts on this desk?
Yes! If you buy five or more desks, we'll discount an extra $100 per desk.
- What kinds of desks can I expect to find on sale?
Our UPLIFT Sale and Clearance Height Adjustable Desks are unique, one-off desks that you might not be able to get again! With a rotating selection of desks to choose from, it's smart to check back often to see what we have in stock.
- Do you have any Solid Wood desks?
We feature an ever-changing and expanding collection of Eco, Laminate, Bamboo, and Reclaimed Wood desktops, which let people of all tastes and workspaces build the desk that suits them ideally.
- Is anything wrong with these? Why are they on sale?
As the leading standing desk maker on the market for over a decade, we end up with a few unique desks that are still stylish, fully functional, and in need of a good home. We proudly offer these to the public at a great discount, so people of all budgets can still get in on the standing desk action.
- How do I tell which control box I have?
Take a peek at the silver label on you control box - if that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, which comes with a few exciting, new features!
- What features are on the version 4 control boxes?
You'll love our version 4 control boxes because they come with new safety features: Keypad Lockout and Collision Sensitivity. The Collision Sensitivity feature allows users to set the sensitivity for their desks to one of three levels, so when adjusting for height, the desk stops when it touches an object instead of continuing to move, which can cause accidents. Keypad Lockout lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your sit-stand desk when the feature is activated. And users will now be able to switch quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes, in addition to being able to toggle between inches and centimeters.
- Do desks still come with a three-stage frame?
Yep! All UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage and are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles instead of 2. This means you have a higher and lower adjustability range so desks fit shorter users and kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill later down the road.
- How thick are the desktops?
Our desktop thicknesses are as follows: Eco (.75"), Laminate (1"), Bamboo (.50"), and Reclaimed Wood (1.5"). If you have questions about what desk would be ideal for you, give us a call and we'd be happy to help you pick yours.
- What is the lifting capacity on this?
Due to the varied models we offer, lifting capacities may vary desk by desk. But rest assured that UPLIFT Desk frames are some of the strongest and most stable on the market, with a lifting capacity of 355 - 710 pounds.
- Can I choose a desk I don't see here?
If you have a more specific desk you're looking for but don't see on our desk builder here, let us help you find it elsewhere on our growing UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk page.
- I want grommet holes - can I get grommet holes on this desk?
All of our Sale and Clearance desks are unique, with some featuring grommet holes and some with none. Check the details of our available desks on our handy desk builder to see which one checks off the boxes on your desk requirements the best.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.