- Beautiful and durable 1" thick carbonized bamboo, rubberwood solid wood, and GREENGUARD laminate desktops available
- Electric standing desk frame is height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Three-stage frame offers a higher range of adjustability and is 33% faster than competitors' two-stage frames
- A motor in each leg makes the frame stronger, safer, quieter, and more reliable
- Heavy-duty steel frame has a weight capacity of 530 pounds for lifting large desktops
- Width-adjustable telescoping crossbar placed underneath the desktop for more legroom and space for under-desk accessories
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to advanced digital memory keypad with LED display and one-touch capability
- Parts are sourced both globally and within the USA, desk is assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
- Note: Bamboo desktop color may vary due to unique and natural variations in bamboo
Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top
An L-shaped standing desk is perfect for a corner or when you need additional desktop space. Both sections raise and lower with you, which means your items are always close at hand. And there's no long wait for these desks - they're available to ship quickly!
We have a large variety of desktops to suit your office decor. From sustainable 1" thick carbonized bamboo to durable GREENGUARD laminate to genuine rubberwood solid wood, we have a quick ship option for you.
The UPLIFT Desk Frame
Our exclusive fully height adjustable frame features cast aluminum feet for best-in-class durability and strength. Aluminum is lightweight and environmentally friendly, providing exceptional stability in an eco-conscious design.
UPLIFT Desk also features a three-stage frame that raises and lowers 33% faster than competitors' two-stage frames, while a powerful yet quiet motor in each leg provides the ultimate in safety, strength, and reliability. Available in your choice of four colors, we treat each frame with a non-toxic finish that won't hurt indoor air quality.
UPLIFT Desk frame feet come standard with handy leveling glides. Add casters for a mobile workstation that gives you even more freedom to move about the office.
Power to the Grommets
It's time to call off the search for power outlets and ports - with the option to add power grommets to your desktop, you can charge all of your devices within an arm's reach. No more pulling wires or cables, your devices go up and down with your desk height! They're perfectly paired with an UPLIFT Desk so you can work better instantly.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
Save all of your standing desk preferences effortlessly on our UPLIFT Desk Advanced Keypad, and transition to your favorite postures with the touch of a finger. Four user-defined height settings give you the chance to switch from sitting to standing in a matter of seconds. It's also perfect for multi-user workstations!
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Desktop thickness||Laminate & Bamboo - 1"
Rubberwood - 13/16"
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 15'' W x 6'' H x 41'' D, 41 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these the only sizes offered?
You wanted quick ship L-shaped desk options, and we delivered! These L-shaped desks come from a selection of our stock rectangular 30" depth desktops. If you want a custom sized desktop, you can order a custom laminate or solid wood corner desk, sized by the quarter inch to your exact liking.
- If this is just your standard rectangular tops put together, why can't I order an Eco desktop?
The Eco desktops are pre-drilled with metal inserts for the standard c-frame. Therefore they are not compatible with the three-leg setup required for a corner desk.
- How does this ship?
This corner desk will ship via freight. Free freight shipping includes curbside delivery and you will be in charge of bringing your desk inside.
- Are there other colors available?
For more color choices check out our Custom L-shaped Laminate Desk. If you still aren't satisfied, call our sales pros and they can help you order the custom desk in a wide variety of Wilsonart laminate finishes.
- How should I clean my desktop?
Laminate offers some chemical resistance to make for an extremely durable surface. Simply wipe your desktop with warm soapy water or lysol wipes. For Bamboo and Rubberwood Desktops, it is best to use a soapy, damp rag to clean up any spills. Just be sure to not leave water sitting on the desk for too long, as this can damage the wood's finish.
- Is there a gap where the two desktop pieces join together?
Your desk will include two brackets, which you will use to join the two tops together. Make sure that the desktop is on a level surface when installing the brackets, and that there is no space between the two tops.
- Can I order the desk with the bamboo grains going in the same direction on both pieces, instead of perpendicular?
Unfortunately, no. This l-shaped desktop combines two of our stock rectangular bamboo desktops, which only come with the grain running lengthwise.
- Will I get added strength if I use a 4-leg frame on my L shape desk?
The 3-leg frame supports a hefty 530 lbs, which should be more than enough carrying capacity. Figuring out where to place four legs for an even load would not be ideal.
- How many motors are in the desk frame?
All of our desks come with a motor in each leg, which means our 3-leg desks come with three motors. This makes our desks quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable than desks that adjust for height via a single motor.
- Do I really need a desk with a three-stage frame?
If you want more freedom to adjust, you do! UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage frames on the market today, so our desks are 33% faster to adjust thanks to 3 spindles in each leg instead of 2. You'll have a higher adjustability range so desks fit more users, like petite users and kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their sit-stand workstations later.
- Can I get my desk with a curved corner cut-out?
If you want a laminate desk with a curved corner cut-out, check out our custom laminate desktops. However, lead times on those desktops is much longer than this quick ship option.
- Is one-touch functionality available on the advanced keypad?
Yes! Our new control boxes now come with one-touch and constant-touch capabilities! Switch between the two easily! One-Touch requires only a single touch of the “1, 2, 3, or 4” button to move the desktop to a preset memory location. Constant-Touch requires a continuous touch of the “1, 2, 3, or 4” button to move the desktop to a preset memory location.
- I bought the advanced keypad but when I try to push the button to adjust, the desk only raises a little bit. Is my keypad broken?
Your memory presets are probably working, it's more thank likely you have an older control box. To recall your preset heights, you have to press-and-hold the memory setting until your desk reaches standing height. This is for safety, since the older UPLIFT 3-Leg Frame did not have the ability to sense an obstruction and stop. If you see the number 99.046.14.0070 printed on the sticker located near the power socket, then your control box is capable of one-touch memory preset function and may need to be reset - see our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold, and setting new lower or upper height limits.
- What's more durable, bamboo, rubberwood, or laminate?
Laminate is more resistant to moisture and spills. The bamboo top is UV-cured and pressed into a solid surface so you won't have to worry about it splitting over time. Bamboo is also 40% harder than Oak. Rubberwood Solid Wood is dense and durable enough to support most desk setups with no issues. It really comes down to your needs and preferences when it comes to choosing which top is right for you.
- Are the corners of the desk rounded?
The corners on the bamboo desktops are slightly rounded, while the corners on the laminate and rubberwood desktops are square.
- Does the bamboo scratch easily?
Bamboo is a durable surface, however it is not unscratchable! You will want to treat your desktop with respect instead of throwing things down on top of it or using it as a workbench.
- Where do you source your bamboo?
We use Thai and Chinese bamboo to craft our bamboo desktops. Our bamboo is carbonized, giving it an eye-catching honey-caramel color that you'll love.
- Can I get a sample of the bamboo, rubberwood, or laminate?
We do not offer samples of our laminate, rubberwood, or bamboo desktops. However, you are more than welcome to stop by our Austin showroom, we would love to see you!
- How hard is assembly of the corner desk?
From our step-by-step assembly video you can see that assembling your UPLIFT desk is fairly straightforward, and assembling the 3-leg desk is no different. You will definitely need two people to turn the desk right-side up after assembly as this desk is fairly heavy.
- I live outside of the United States, will this desk work safely with my outlets and voltage?
All of our desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120 volts. If you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our support team if you have any questions.
- Does my desk come with the new control box?
You can easily check to see what version of control box you have by looking at the silver label on the control box. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new safety settings and adjustment options!
- What new features can I expect from this updated control box?
The latest model of our control boxes comes with several exciting new safety features, like Collision Sensitivity, which lets you set your desk's sensitivity for coming into contact with objects, halting accidents in your work area. A new Keypad Lockout feature allows you to keep unwanted users from adjusting the desk. You'll also have the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes even easier now, so you spend less time manually adjusting at your desk. And you'll now be able to switch between centimeters and inches on the keypad.
- What is the Keypad Lockout feature?
We designed our version 4 control boxes to be able to be locked for security, so children or unwanted users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". Simply press and hold the the "M" button to turn on the lockout feature. To unlock it, press the "M" for 5 more seconds.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.