- L-shape design makes the perfect corner desk and gives you more desk space - keep accessories like multiple monitors, printers, phones, and lighting within reach
- 1" thick desktops are 33% thicker than most competitors' 3/4" tops and bring added stability - desktops are available in three different materials: natural bamboo, GREENGUARD-certified laminate, and solid wood rubberwood
- Stands on the UPLIFT Desk Height Adjustable 3-Leg Frame - See how we stack up against the competition
- Stability brace gets you all the benefits of a lower crossbar but eliminates the need for one, providing a modern look and lots of under-desk room for accessories
- Three-stage frame offers 33% greater range of adjustment over competitors' two-stage frames
- Three-stage frame also raises and lowers 33% faster than two-stage frames
- Superior anti-collision technology quickly knows if objects or people get in the way and reverses your desk's direction to prevent damage
- Advanced Digital Memory Keypad comes with four programmable buttons, one-touch height adjustments, child lock, 10-second auto-dark LED display, and more
- Contract-grade quality - meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards requirements for safety, quality, dependability, and stability
- Free, fast shipping - leaves our warehouse within one business day and comes with a 30-day trial guarantee and our industry-leading 7-year warranty that covers frame, mechanical, and electrical components
Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top
We developed the UPLIFT Desk with a high level of care for its design, quality, and functionality. Now, we've carried that attention to detail over to a larger L-shape desk that doesn't sacrifice desktop space or executive style for ergonomic comfort. The Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top lets you switch quickly from sitting to standing whenever your body feels like a change, with a spacious return that keeps more of your things in easy reach as you move throughout the day.
UPLIFT L-shaped desks include a variety of desktops to suit your style, from solid rubberwood, to 1" thick bamboo, to classic laminate, along with four colors of our award-winning frame. All are ready to ship to you from our home in Austin, TX, within 24 hours of receiving your order and are backed by our industry-leading seven-year warranty, to guarantee the quality and craftsmanship you've come to expect.
Top It Off, Any Way You Like
We offer so many different styles and colors of UPLIFT desktops that it can be hard to narrow things down! You could choose the 1" thick bamboo desk. Our Moso bamboo is an environmentally sustainable resource, harvested and finished with no chemicals or dyes, and makes for a natural desktop you can be proud to own.
You could try one of our GREENGUARD-certified laminates, which are tested for cleaner manufacturing, and cleaner air, and make for a traditional, classic office appearance.
Or, you could go for our solid wood rubberwoods, a dense hardwood that's harvested at the end of its life and becomes one of the most resilient desktop materials you'll find anywhere.
But at the end of the day, no matter which desktop you choose, we know you'll be happy with your decision. Every one of our desktop styles is responsibly sourced and constructed, is an attractive centerpiece to any office, and can be switched between left and right orientations. All you need to decide is which style and size is right for you.
Check Out Those Legs
Take a closer look at the UPLIFT frame and you'll see what sets us apart, starting with our three-stage legs. For some desks, that costs extra. But when three-stage legs can get you standing 33% faster, reach a 33% greater height range, lift a whopping 535 lbs, and do the job at a whisper-quiet 46dB, we can't imagine holding those benefits back. That's why with UPLIFT, three-stage comes standard.
You'll get even more strength from the three independent motors housed in each leg, and the built-in stability brace that keeps your desk from shaking. Because we use inverse lifting columns that get thicker on top, we're able to put these braces right where the frame meets the desktop and make side-to-side motion a non-issue. This removes the need for a lower under-desk crossbar (though we keep our steel upper crossbars under our desktops for full-length support). And our recycled aluminum feet are more rigid than steel, to keep all three legs planted flat on the floor at all times. Added noise-dampening adhesive pads between the frame and desktop minimize running noise while you move.
We've made every effort to cover even the smallest details, and to keep your desk from getting shaky even at the highest heights.
Commit to Memory
The Advanced Digital Memory Keypad adds a world of new capabilities to your UPLIFT Desk, and one-touch height adjustments are at the center of it all. This keypad's four numeric buttons can each store a height in memory. To return to that height, simply tap the button and your desk moves there on its own. No more holding buttons, and no more remembering that perfect height (though you will see it displayed on the digital readout).
Along with one-touch, you'll also get a bunch of new safety features. Since the desk will be moving on its own, we calibrate a superior anti-collision protection system. We don't want your desk knocking things over or bumping you unexpectedly. When the desk detects any light resistance in its path while it's raising or lowering, it will stop and reverse direction quickly. Our keypad lock system allows you to selectively keep your desk from being adjusted, warding off curious little fingers. And you will be able to customize your measurement units, maximum and minimum heights, and more. Unlock your desk's full potential with Advanced Digital Memory.
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0" H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||46 decibels during motion|
|Main desktop depth||30"|
|Return desktop depth||27.5""|
|Weight capacity||535 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Input||120V, 60Hz, 5A|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame Box 1 - 11" W x 10" H x 41" D, 61 lbs
Frame Box 2 - 15" W x 6" H x 41" D, 41 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these the only sizes offered?
You wanted quick ship L-shaped desk options, and we delivered! These L-shaped desks are available in our most popular sizes. If you want a custom sized desktop, you can order a custom laminate or solid wood corner desk, sized by the quarter inch to your exact liking. Contact our Customer Service team for a quote.
- How does this ship?
This corner desk will ship via freight. Free freight shipping includes curbside delivery, and you will be in charge of bringing your desk inside.
- Are there other colors available?
For more color choices check out our Custom L-shaped Laminate Desk. If you still aren't satisfied, call our sales pros and they can help you order the custom desk in a wide variety of Wilsonart laminate finishes.
- How should I clean my desktop?
Laminate desktops offer some chemical resistance to make for an extremely durable surface. Simply wipe your desktop with warm soapy water or Lysol wipes. For Bamboo and Rubberwood desktops, it is best to use a soapy, damp rag to clean up any spills. Just be sure to not leave water sitting on the desk for too long, as this can damage the wood's finish.
- Is there a gap where the two desktop pieces join together?
Your desk will include two brackets, which you will use to join the two tops together. Make sure that the desktop is on a level surface when installing the brackets, and that there is no space between the two tops.
- Can I order the desk with the bamboo grains going in the same direction on both pieces, instead of perpendicular?
Unfortunately, no. At this time, our rectangular bamboo desktops only come with the grain running lengthwise.
- Will I get added strength if I use a 4-leg frame on my L-shape desk?
The 3-leg frame supports a hefty 535 lbs, which should be more than enough carrying capacity. Figuring out where to place four legs for an even load would be a challenge, and not effectively add strength to your frame.
- How many motors are in the desk frame?
All of our desks come with a motor in each leg, which means our 3-leg desks come with three motors. This makes our desks quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable than desks that adjust for height via a single motor.
- Do I really need a desk with a three-stage frame?
If you want more freedom to adjust, you do! UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage frames on the market today, making our desks 33% faster to adjust. You'll have a 33% greater height adjustability range, so desks will better fit petite users and kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their sit-stand workstations later.
- Can I get my desk with a curved corner cut-out?
If you want a laminate desk with a curved corner cut-out, check out our custom laminate desktops. However, lead times on those desktops are much longer than this quick ship option.
- Is one-touch functionality available on the advanced keypad?
Yes! Our new control boxes now come with one-touch and constant-touch capabilities! Switch between the two easily! One-Touch requires only a single touch of the 1, 2, 3, or 4 button to move the desktop to a preset memory location. Constant-Touch requires a continuous touch of the 1, 2, 3, or 4 button to move the desktop to a preset memory location.
- I bought the advanced keypad but when I try to push the button to adjust, the desk only raises a little bit. Is my keypad broken?
Your memory presets are probably working. It's more than likely you have an older control box. To recall your preset heights, you have to press-and-hold the memory setting until your desk reaches standing height. This is for safety, since the older UPLIFT 3-Leg Frame did not have the ability to sense an obstruction and stop. If you see the number 99.046.14.0070 printed on the sticker located near the power socket, then your control box is capable of one-touch memory preset function and may need to be reset - see our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold, and setting new lower or upper height limits.
- What's more durable: bamboo, rubberwood, or laminate?
Laminate is more resistant to moisture and spills. The bamboo top is UV-cured and pressed into a solid surface so you won't have to worry about it splitting over time. Bamboo is also 40% harder than oak. Rubberwood Solid Wood is dense and durable enough to support most desk setups with no issues. It really comes down to your needs and preferences when it comes to choosing which top is right for you.
- Are the corners of the desk rounded?
The corners on the bamboo desktops are slightly rounded, while the corners on the laminate and rubberwood desktops are square.
- Does the bamboo scratch easily?
Bamboo is a durable surface, however it is not unscratchable! You will want to treat your desktop with care instead of throwing things down on top of it or using it as a workbench.
- Where do you source your bamboo?
We use Thai and Chinese bamboo to craft our bamboo desktops. Our bamboo is carbonized, giving it an eye-catching honey-caramel color that you'll love.
- Can I get a sample of the bamboo, rubberwood, or laminate?
We do not offer samples of our laminate, rubberwood, or bamboo desktops. However, you are more than welcome to stop by our Austin showroom and see these desktops in person. We would love to have you!
- How hard is assembly of the corner desk?
From our step-by-step assembly video you can see that assembling your UPLIFT desk is fairly straightforward, and assembling the 3-leg desk is no different. You will definitely need two people to turn the desk right-side up after assembly, as this desk is fairly heavy.
- I live outside of the United States, will this desk work safely with my outlets and voltage?
All of our desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120 volts. If you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States or Canada, you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which would not be covered by warranty. Please contact our support team if you have any questions.
- Did my desk come with the new control box?
You can easily check to see what version of control box you have by looking at the silver label on the control box. If it says v4.X, you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new safety settings and adjustment options!
- What new features can I expect from this updated control box?
The latest model of our control boxes comes with several exciting new safety features, like Collision Sensitivity, which ensures your desk is sensitive to contact with objects while adjusting, halting accidents in your work area. A new Keypad Lockout feature allows you to keep unwanted users from adjusting the desk. You'll also have the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes even easier now, so you spend less time manually adjusting your desk. And you'll now be able to switch between centimeters and inches on the keypad.
- What is the Keypad Lockout feature?
We designed our version 4 control boxes to be able to be locked for security, so children or unwanted users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". To unlock it, press the "M" for 5 more seconds.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.