- UPLIFT Desk Ready - Fits underneath adjustable height desks
- Multitasking in Motion - Lets you move and exercise while you work
- Comfy Seat, Custom Back - Wider seat and custom height backrest
- Turn Up the Tension - Adjustable tension for more or less resistance
- Digital Readout - Display features a timer and odometer
- Track Progress - Speed, distance, RPM, heart rate, and calories burned
- Easy to Move - Portable and folds up to save storage space
The E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike
Give yourself more options to move throughout the workday with the E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike.
This ergonomic bicycle remains stationary at your workstation while you work on your latest task, allowing you to enjoy more ergo-friendly movement in the office. The bike adjusts to fit different users easily thanks to wider seat height and custom height backrest. Keep track of your speed, distance, and calories burned on a handy digital display. The E3 also comes with a built-in timer, odometer, and RPM counter, so you can save up all of your stats to track your progress.
For multitasking that really pays off, the E3 delivers beneficial movement to workstations everywhere.
20.5" W (handle-to-handle)
31" D (front-to-back foot)
|Minimum height needed under desk||25" H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Minimum user height||5' 4"|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this bike "ergonomic"?
When you want to enjoy more movement at work, which is one of the main goals of ergonomics, the E3 Under Desk Exercise bike allows you to do just that! You can even stave off negative health effects from sitting with a little help from the E3.
- Does this bike fit under my fixed-height desk?
Yes, even though the E3 was designed to fit under all UPLIFT Desk models, this should also fit under most fixed-height desks. It's smart to first measure the height of your desk to make sure it will give you enough clearance to store your bike underneath it, as the E3 needs 25 inches of desk height to be able to stow it away.
- I'm 5' 3", will the E3 fit me?
Unfortunately, no. The E3 was designed to fit users at least 5' 4" tall.
- How are the benefits of using this bike better than standing at my desk?
If you've heard about the benefits of standing and moving more throughout the day, this cutting-edge ergonomic bike is a tool that allows you to do just that. An under-desk bike allows you to boost your energy levels, beat fatigue, improve circulation, and can even help you burn more calories than you can by standing.
- Is this bike portable?
Yes! We designed the E3 to be portable and stowable. The bike even folds up for when you want to store it away from your desk. Save space in your work area with a bike that can fit almost anywhere like you can with the E3!
- How is this different from other desk bikes on the market?
The E3 is sleeker, more portable, and more adjustable to the user than other exercise bikes you find on the market today. E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike also features a wider seat and has a custom height backrest for greater comfort and ergonomics.
- Is there any assembly with the E3?
A little assembly is required for the E3 to get started. You'll need to attach the seat to the main unit, hook up the internal wiring, attach the bike's foot covers, and plug it in to get the bike ready for use.
- Does the bike come with any sort of tracker?
Yes, you'll be able to keep track of your vitals via a heart rate monitor. You'll also be able to keep track of speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and RPM on the bike's easy-to-read digital display.
- What makes this an "under-desk" bike?
The E3 was designed to fit underneath desks, so you can pedal and work close to your desk and within the ergonomically-advised neutral reach zone.
This product comes standard with a limited 1-year warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.