- Curved surface lets you rock, tilt, and swivel at work
- Burns calories and engages more muscles
- Available in blue
Motion at Work
Take a ride on the E3 Motion Board.
In the pursuit of ideal ergonomics, motion is the name of the game, but when you work at a desk, adding more activity to your day is easier said than done. Not anymore with our E3 Motion Board, which lets you engage your body while you work.
The E3 allows you to rock, tilt, swivel, or balance in place while you finish up your latest project. The board utilizes more muscle groups and burns more calories than simply standing in place, and can even boost your energy levels. Once you get the hang of it, work will feel more like surfing at your desk than working on your spreadsheets.
|Board dimensions||25.75" long x 10.1" wide x 3.25" thick|
|Board weight||3 lb|
|Weight capacity||230 lb|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 2.5'' H x 25.75'' D, 2.95 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a motion board?
Motion boards are energy-boosting ergonomic floor tools that can provide you with health benefits like the abilities to burn more calories and enjoy better circulation throughout your body. It also helps you engage more muscle groups than you can from merely standing. We think you'll agree - once you get used to moving while working, it's hard to stop!
- How is it "ergonomic"?
If you're building an ergonomic workstation, sitting and standing are just the tips of the iceberg. Movement is what you really want, and the E3 lets you tilt, rock, and swivel your way to better health and productivity!
- It looks like a skateboard without wheels...is this a toy?
Although the E3 Motion Board is fun to use, it is not a toy, so we recommend storing it in a safe place where children cannot access it.
- Is this similar to a balance board?
Although you do balance on the E3, it was designed to aid your body in more movement than a typical balance board.
- How can I protect my board and floor during use of the motion board?
If your floor is wood, it's smart if you have a small rug or standing mat to use underneath the mat to protect it and your floors from scratches or scuffing. We even have a standing mat, just for the occasion!
Choose between blue or gray for your E3 Motion Board.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.