Keep your cables under control with the UPLIFT Wire Management Tray. Prevent damaged electronics and protect your cables from stretching or pulling as you raise and lower your desk from sitting to standing height.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the UPLIFT Wire Management Tray?
Modern workstations are packed to the brim with devices. Most of those devices have cords, which can pile up pretty quickly. The UPLIFT Wire Management Tray gives all your cords and cables and handy new home where they won't get stepped on or snagged when working at your height adjustable desk.
- What will this tray hold?
Our Wire Management Tray was designed to hold all of your cables, and is roomy enough to hold surge protectors and power adapters, too, like our UPLIFT Clamp-On Surge Protector with USB Charger.
- I heard this is spacious, but how spacious? I have a lot of cords!
The Wire Management Tray's dimensions are 24 inches wide by 3 inches deep by 4.5 inches tall. We have found that this is spacious enough to hold most workstations' cords, cables, surge protectors, and adapters.
- How does this install to my desk?
The UPLIFT Wire Management Tray installs quickly and easily with an adhesive strip and 2 screws. We recommend installing at the back of your desk, where most of your cables are located.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.