- Perfect for keeping small hangable items such as headphones, bags, or keys organized and within easy reach
- Installs in seconds to the underside of your desk
- Preserves the clean, open design of your desk
- Two hooks are included
Desk Accessory Hooks
Small accessories will never be far from reach when you add the UPLIFT Under-Desk Hooks to your workspace. Ideal for keeping small hangable items such as headphones, bags or keys organized and keeping your desk space free from clutter.
These hooks install easily to the underside of your desk and work with desktops of any thickness.
|Dimensions||1.8" W x 1.4" D x 1.6" H|
|Minimum desktop thickness||1" thick|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much weight can these hold?
The weight capacity of each hook is a whopping 50 pounds!
- How do these connect to my desk?
Just attach these to your desk with two wood screws. But please be sure to check that the wood screws are not longer than your desk is thick before you screw them in!
- What are these used for?
These hooks are great for adding a little extra storage underneath your desk. You can hang anything you want from them (under 50 pounds): headphones, a purse, a backpack, a sweater, or a water bottle with a carabiner! You can even use a few of these to route your wires.
- Do these come in any other colors?
The Under Desk Hooks are only available in black.
- How big is each hook?
Each hook is 1.8" long by 1.4" deep by 1.6" high.
- If I order this, how many hooks will I receive?
You will receive two Under Desk Hooks!
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.