- Desk includes 25.5" of height adjustment thanks to the three-stage frame that is 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Frame allows you to switch postures from sitting to standing with the push of a button
- Comes with a 1.75" thick tabletop that's expertly crafted out of sustainably-sourced maple and walnut lumber
- Doubles as a regulation-sized ping pong table complete with ping pong net, paddles, and balls
- Features LED memory control pad to store and adjust to your preferred heights
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Low-draw power transformer uses minimal electricity when desk is in use
- Comes with an advanced digital memory keypad that saves 4 user-defined heights within its memory
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
UPLIFTing Ping-Pong/Conference Table
This height adjustable meeting table gives your employees the freedom to sit and stand at meetings, allowing them to participate in better ergonomics by switching up postures while they work. It's regulation-sized and comes with a heavy-duty lifting capacity of 530 pounds. Supported by our 4-leg UPLIFT desk base for optimal desktop stability, you'll enjoy more than two feet of height adjustments, perfect for everybody in the office.
The desktops are sourced from sustainable lumber and handcrafted by our expert woodworkers, and when you buy a solid wood desktop, you can feel good knowing that we'll plant five trees in U.S. National Forests through our partnership with the National Forest Foundation.
|Height range (not including tabletop thickness)||23.5" - 49.0" H|
|Tabletop Size||108" wide by 60" deep (custom sizes available)|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lb (Not including desktop. Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Memory Switch||4 programmable memory presets with digital desk height readout*|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||This item must ship via freight carrier. Learn about freight shipping on our Freight Shipping 101 page.|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I've never heard of a "standing conference table". What is it?
Our Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table was designed to inject a bit of motion into your daily work routine. Boring meetings will be a thing of the past! When you feel the meeting blues, simply stand up and grab a paddle! This dual purpose conference table is regulation-sized and comes with everything you need to get to moving!
- How much lifting capacity can I expect from this?
Our Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table comes ready to lift up to 530 pounds easily, which is more than enough weight for all of your employees' laptops, notebooks, and meeting accessories.
- What is this conference table's top made out of?
This energy-boosting, showstopping conference table is constructed out of Walnut with genuine Maple accents on the sides and in the middle of the table top.
- Does this come with a keypad?
Yes, the Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table comes with our advanced keypad, which lets you save 4 heights within its memory and adjust to your preferred heights with the press of a button.
- How will this improve my workday?
Not only will you have a spacious and beautiful conference table, but you'll be able to give your employees and colleagues the gift of height adjustability, which boosts energy, leading to better idea generation and overall work output. You'll probably notice a difference in your employees' energy levels and productivity after the first use. It's healthy to get up, get the blood flowing, and take a break; help them stay healthy with a toy that encourages movement at work.
- What is the deal with three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desks are made with industry-leading three-stage frames vs the traditional two-stage desk frames you can easily find offered by our competitors. This means our desks are 33% faster thanks to 3 spindles instead of 2, giving you a higher adjustability range so desks fit more users - petites, tall people, even kids!
- Is this BIFMA Certified?
Yes, the Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping-Pong Table meets and/or exceeds all requirements for BIFMA certification.
Walnut with Maple Accents
The Sit-Stand Conference Room and Ping Pong Table is available in Walnut with Maple accents. The retro ping pong table has been reinvented and now features a rich, striking wood tone that will inspire you through all of your Meeting Mondays.
Color Me Sturdy
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a variety of colors: black, gray, white, and now metallic.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
Take a look at our legs. Where other standing desk makers offer 2-stage frames standard or "extended range" 3-stage desks for more money, we offer only the most affordable, reliable, fastest adjusting, and quietest height adjustable desk bases with our 3-stage frame.
Our competitors offer less stable 2-stage frames that are slower to adjust - 33% slower to be exact. That's because our 3-stage frames feature three small spindles in each leg versus the standard two that come in 2-stage frames. This allows you to raise and lower your desk faster, and provides you a much more enjoyable overall experience at your desk. This design also lets the frame adjust to higher and lower heights, so it fits a wider range of users, making it ideal for multi-user workspaces.
If your goal is creating an optimally ergonomic workstation, you need to know this: 2-stage frames' reduced range of height adjustability means that at its lowest height setting the desk will not reach a spot that places your keyboard tray at an ergonomically correct height. The frame's upper height is also reduced, meaning taller users may not find these frames suitable for them. You also cannot add a treadmill to your work setup later on when using a 2-stage frame, meaning your desk will have fewer ergonomic options for adapting in the future.
Our 3-stage frames boast powerful motors in each leg, which give you the stability you need to safely raise and lower your desktop. A lower weight capacity on 2-stage frames limits the amount of gear you can keep on your workstation. They are also more prone to overloading or breaking, which would put you, your desk, and your devices at risk of significant damage if loaded a few pounds over the already reduced weight limit. 3-stage frames come with a safety reverse sensing feature, so lowering your desk onto your things will not be an issue. But it would be on a 2-stage height adjustable frame, as it does not have this safety feature.
Want a quiet desk? Single motor and 2-stage frames are typically louder when raising and lowering, whereas our 3-stage frames are whisper quiet by comparison.
Invest in a desk that's there for you for throughout the highs and lows at work with UPLIFT Desk.
Advanced 1-Touch Keypad
The 1-touch Advanced Digital Memory Keypad displays the height of the top above the ground in inches, and can store four different heights in its memory. Programming the keypad is simple. When the top is at the desired height, press the M button, then a number to assign the current position to that number. It's as easy as that.
Want a clean desk but don't have enough storage space for all your desktop clutter? Add the 3-Drawer File Cabinet to your UPLIFT Desk setup and marvel at the additional storage you have on your hands. The top drawer of the file cabinet locks to securely stow valuables, while the bottom drawer holds letter and legal sized paper. Casters let you roll and store your file cabinet wherever it is needed. Order your storage system in black, gray, or white.
|File Cabinet Dimensions||15" W x 19.75" D x 24.5" H (with casters)|
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.