- Counterbalance system easily adjusts to support monitors between 4.5 and 17.5 lb
- Built-in cable management reduces clutter and organizes cords
- Stable clamp mount fits desktops up to 3 5/8" thick
- Hex keys can be stored on VESA mount for easy access
- Option to add laptop holder
Uplifting Monitor Arm
We designed the UPLIFT monitor arm with a wide fingertip adjustable range of motion—to keep flexibility at your fingertips while you focus on the view.
Thinking of getting a broader perspective on those windows’ vistas? Check out our UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm, to compactly expand the situation or let a couple of singles mingle deskside for that sweet wide open spaces effect.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
Adjustable Laptop Mount
You know that crick in your neck that you get when you’re looking down at a laptop on your desk for hours on end? Say goodbye to that, and hello to the laptop mount. The UPLIFT Laptop Mount takes your clamshell computer to new ergonomic heights when paired with our monitor arms, and when the combination is paired with an external mouse and keyboard, things start looking up.
|Height adjustment range||5.25" - 19.5" H|
|Depth adjustment range||27.5" D|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range | 360° pan range|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Weight capacity||4.5 - 17.5 lb|
|Unboxed weight||11.3 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I still be able to use this monitor arm if my monitor is heavier than the weight limit?
If your monitor is too heavy for the monitor arm, then the counterbalance mechanism will not work properly. Whenever you adjust your arm to the perfect height, it will continue to sink because it is unable to support the weight of the monitor. On the other hand, if your monitor is lighter than the weight range, the arm will drift upwards. That is why it is important to adhere to the weight range listed.
- If I have two monitors, should I get two single arms or a dual arm?
Two single monitor arms will give you slightly more adjustment options. You can have the bases set further apart to make room for larger monitors. Two single monitor arms will also make it easier to push your monitors flat up against the wall.
- How do I attach this to my desk?
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm will clamp to the back of your desk or through a grommet hole.
- What do I do if my monitor is sitting too high or too low and I can't adjust it?
Your monitor arm will come adjusted to counterbalance a standard 17" monitor. To adjust the monitor arm to fit your own monitor, use the included Allen wrench to increase or decrease the amount of support needed to counterbalance your arm. Check out our video showing how to counterbalance the UPLIFT Monitor Arm .
- Do you sell VESA adapters?
We do not sell VESA adapters.
- Are there any other colors available?
Currently, black is the only color available for our UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm. If you would like a gray monitor arm, check out our new UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm.
- Is this your newest monitor arm?
No, we expanded our monitor arm collection to include the View and Horizon Monitor Arms. We still keep our original monitor arm around because it is a very good option!
- Do you sell extension pieces to make this arm any longer?
The UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm comes with a generous reach of 27.5". We do not sell any extension pieces to make this arm any longer as that would compromise the sturdiness of the arm.
- Can I mount anything with a VESA plate attachment to this arm?
Go for it! As long as what you are attaching is between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds and has a standard VESA 100/75 mount, it should work. Also be sure to double-check that the dimensions of this monitor arm are compatible with what you are mounting.
- Can I use this monitor arm to work standing up at my desk?
Although the UPLIFT Monitor Arm offers a generous maximum height of 19.5", we do not recommend using it to convert your stationery desk to a standing work station. Instead, a better option for you to consider would be our desktop converters, which are meant for that exact purpose.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is available for monitors that weigh between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds. If your display is too light or too heavy for the arm, it will not maintain its position once it's set. Please check the weight of your monitor to ensure your monitor falls within the accepted weight range. If you have questions determining the weight of your monitor, please contact us for assistance.
|Standard||Supports 4.5 - 17.5 lb monitor|
UPLIFT Laptop Mount
Tired of looking at that downward angle when working at your laptop? Add a bit of ergonomic comfort to your setup with the UPLIFT Laptop Mount, which can be ordered as an optional laptop holder attachment that mounts directly to the VESA plate of your UPLIFT Monitor Arm, replacing the standard monitor mount with a cradle for your notebook computer. The laptop holder attachment comes with a built-in set of elastic bands for additional security, and features a swiveling circle platform can hold notepads and other small personal items.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.