- Adjusts to support monitors between 4.5 and 17.5 lbs.
- Stable clamp mount attaches to desktops up to 3 5/8" thick
- Built-in cable management reduces clutter and organizes cords
- Hex keys easily adjust the counterbalance system and store right on the VESA mount
- Option to add laptop holder
Uplifting Monitor Arm
We designed the UPLIFT monitor arm with fingertip adjustments and a wide range of motion—to keep flexibility in your hands while you focus on the view.
If you're thinking you need to see even more, either take a look at our UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm, or just let a pair of Singles mingle side-by-side to help set up a second monitor.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your desk? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
Adjustable Laptop Mount
You know that crick in your neck that you get when you’re looking down at a laptop for hours on end? Say goodbye to that pain, and hello to the UPLIFT Laptop Mount. This laptop mount can raise your clamshell computer to new ergonomic heights, and pairs perfectly with our monitor arms. Add an External Mouse and Keyboard and you'll never have to compromise comfort for mobility.
|Height adjustment range||5.25" - 19.5" H|
|Depth adjustment range||27.5" D|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range
360° pan range
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Weight capacity||4.5 - 17.5 lb|
|Unboxed unit weight||11.3 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I still be able to use this monitor arm if my monitor is heavier than the weight limit?
No. If your monitor is too heavy for the monitor arm, then the counterbalance mechanism will not hold properly. After adjusting your arm to the perfect height, it will sink because it is unable to support the weight of the monitor. On the other hand, if your monitor is too light, the arm will drift upwards. That is why it is important to adhere to the weight range listed.
- If I have two monitors, should I get two single arms or a dual arm?
Two single monitor arms will give you slightly more adjustment options. You can have the bases set further apart to make room for larger monitors. Two single monitor arms will also make it easier to push your monitors flat up against the wall.
- How do I attach this to my desk?
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm will used a clamp mechanism. It can either clamp to the back of your desk or through a grommet hole.
- What do I do if my monitor is sitting too high or too low and I can't adjust it?
Your monitor arm will come adjusted to counterbalance a standard 17" monitor. To adjust the monitor arm to fit your own monitor, use the included Allen wrench to increase or decrease the amount of support needed to counterbalance your arm. Check out our video showing how to Counterbalance the UPLIFT Monitor Arm .
- Do you sell VESA adapters?
We do not sell VESA adapters.
- Are there any other colors available?
Currently, black is the only color available for our UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm. If you would like a gray monitor arm, check out our new UPLIFT View Monitor Arm.
- Is this your newest monitor arm?
No, we expanded our monitor arm collection to include the View and Horizon Monitor Arms. We still keep our original monitor arm because it is a very good option!
- Do you sell extension pieces to make this arm any longer?
The UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm comes with a generous reach of 27.5". We do not sell any extension pieces to make this arm any longer as that would compromise the sturdiness of the arm.
- Can I mount anything with a VESA plate attachment to this arm?
Go for it! As long as what you are attaching is between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds and has a standard VESA 100/75 mount, it should work. Also be sure to double-check that the dimensions of this monitor arm are compatible with what you are mounting.
- Can I use this monitor arm to work standing up at my desk?
Although the UPLIFT Monitor Arm offers a generous maximum height of 19.5", we do not recommend using it to convert your stationery desk to a standing work station. Instead, a better option for you to consider would be our Desktop Converters, which are meant for that exact purpose.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is available for monitors that weigh between 4.5 and 17.5 pounds. If your display is too light or too heavy for the arm, it will not maintain its position once it's set. Please check the weight of your monitor to ensure it falls within the accepted weight range. If you have questions determining the weight of your monitor, please contact us for assistance.
|Standard||Supports 4.5 - 17.5 lb monitor|
UPLIFT Laptop Mount
Tired of looking at that downward angle when working at your laptop? Add a bit of ergonomic comfort to your setup with the UPLIFT Laptop Mount, which can be ordered as an optional laptop holder attachment that mounts directly to the VESA plate of your UPLIFT Monitor Arm, replacing the standard monitor mount with a cradle for your notebook computer. The laptop holder attachment comes with a built-in set of elastic bands for additional security, and features a swiveling circle platform can hold notepads and other small personal items.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.