- Sleek profile minimizes bulk when storing
- Seven adjustable positions allows users to choose the best angle for them
- Base supports devices up to 15" wide
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
Adjustable Travel Tablet Stand
Looking to adjust the viewing angle and height of your tablet? Look no further! With the UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet stand, you're able to adjust your screen to a comfortable height and angle. Encourage better posture while reading and typing by bringing the screen closer to eye level. Seven adjustable angle settings allow you to raise your iPad or tablet to an ideal position to avoid the strain that comes from hunching over modern mobile devices.
|Dimensions (closed)||8 3/4" tall x 5 7/8" wide x 1" deep|
|Dimensions (maximum angle/elevation)||8 1/4" tall x 5" wide x 8" deep|
|Notebook/tablet bracket depth||1/2" deep|
|Weight||Under 1 lb|
|Maximum tablet size||15" wide|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the Notebook and Tablet Stand do?
If you work with a tablet, you might notice that you experience a few things while you work: strain in your arms trying to hold your tablet at eye level, or neck pain from looking at a downward angle. Our UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand eliminates this, giving you a total of 7 adjustable angles to choose from for adjusting your tablet to your most comfortable angle.
- Will this stand fit my iPad?
The Notebook and Tablet Stand was designed to hold devices up to 15 inches wide, which means your iPad or Android tablet will fit on our stand.
- I use my tablet on the go; will this work for me?
Absolutely! The Notebook and Tablet Stand is lightweight yet durable, which means you can fold it up and bring it with you when you need.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.