- Sleek profile minimizes bulk when storing
- Seven adjustable positions allows users to choose the best angle for them
- Base supports devices up to 15" wide
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
Adjustable Travel Tablet Stand
Looking to adjust the viewing angle and height of your tablet? Look no further! With the UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet stand, you're able to adjust your screen to a comfortable height and angle. Encourage better posture while reading and typing by bringing the screen closer to eye level. Seven adjustable angle settings allow you to raise your iPad or tablet to an ideal position to avoid the strain that comes from hunching over modern mobile devices.
|Dimensions (closed)||8 3/4" tall x 5 7/8" wide x 1" deep|
|Dimensions (maximum angle/elevation)||8 1/4" tall x 5" wide x 8" deep|
|Notebook/tablet bracket depth||1/2" deep|
|Weight||Under 1 lb|
|Maximum tablet size||15" wide|
|Shipping dimensions||7'' W x 4'' H x 10'' D, 1 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the Notebook and Tablet Stand do?
If you work with a tablet, you might notice that you experience a few things while you work: strain in your arms trying to hold your tablet at eye level, or neck pain from looking at a downward angle. Our UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand eliminates this, giving you a total of 7 adjustable angles to choose from for adjusting your tablet to your most comfortable angle.
- Will this stand fit my iPad?
The Notebook and Tablet Stand was designed to hold devices up to 15 inches wide, which means your iPad or Android tablet will fit on our stand.
- I use my tablet on the go; will this work for me?
Absolutely! The Notebook and Tablet Stand is lightweight yet durable, which means you can fold it up and bring it with you when you need.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.