- Simple lift and release mechanism makes adjusting the tray easy
- Mount on virtually any desktop with the two included tracks
- 360° swivel mechanism allows for storage and quick adjustments
- Positive and negative tilt are clearly indicated on the mechanism
- Made in the USA so it meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Large Keyboard Tray
Need a wide open space for your keyboard/mouse combo to roam? Look no further than the ergonomic plains of our Large Keyboard Tray. Designed with larger keyboards and ultimate expansion in mind, this platform offers peak performance, with no plateaus.
Check out our Keyboard Tray Comparison Chart (PDF) if you need more help deciding which keyboard tray is best for your setup.
Working in an L-shaped desk doesn’t mean you need to feel wedged in all the time. Our convenient UPLIFT Corner Sleeve steps in to take the edge off for everyone that likes to work right in the middle of all the desk action. As soon as you’ve taken in the hardy metal structure and the added space the sleeve adds to your work surface, trust us—you’re going to learn to love feeling cornered.
Why choose between installing our supportive crossbars and getting the full under-desk retraction our keyboard trays offer? Get the best of both worlds with the Track Spacer, and expand your accessories’ reach to the stars, or at least the back of your desk.
Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard
Ready to step up your typing game? The highly adjustable, effortlessly ergonomic Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard is a perfect complement to our UPLIFT trays—raising, lowering, and splitting to suit any individual need, and cushioning everything from your casework to your commentary with curves on every key. Mavis Beacon would be proud.
While supplies last, add a brand-new keyboard to complement your keyboard tray at a special low price of just $20.
|Platform dimensions||27" wide by 11.5" deep by 0.25" thick|
|Mouse pad dimensions||8.125" diameter|
|Height adjustment||3" above track to 5" below (8" total)|
|Tilt adjustment||20° negative to 10° positive|
|Track lengths||21" (standard) & 11" (for limited depths)|
|Swivel at mechanism||360°|
|Weight limit||10 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's more popular, the Large Keyboard Tray or the Switch Keyboard Tray?
While many customers enjoy having a separate mouse platform, we find that the single surface offered on the Large Keyboard Tray works just fine for most people.
- I have limited space underneath my desk, will this still work?
If you have limited space underneath your desk, you will want to use the included 11" track. Although your keyboard tray will not be able to fully retract underneath the desktop, you will still be able to rotate the keyboard tray up to 360° to stow it away.
- What is the track spacer? Do I need one?
The Track Spacer is an awesome invention, and yes, you will probably be glad you bought it. The Track Spacer mounts over the crossbar running along the length of your desk. You will install your Keyboard Tray directly to the Track Spacer and then be able to fully retract your keyboard without running into the crossbar.
- Will the keyboard tray raise above my desktop?
The keyboard tray can be raised to 3" above its track. If you have it mounted directly to the desktop, then it should raise to slightly higher than the desktop surface. However, if you are using a Track Spacer, then it may not quite reach the level of the desktop.
- I just installed my keyboard tray but the keyboard tray won't lower, what should I do?
More than likely, you forgot to remove the shipping pin in step four! Lift up on the front of the tray while lowering the back to relieve pressure on the pin. Then you should be able to easily remove it and be on your merry way.
- How should I clean my keyboard tray?
To disinfect your keyboard tray and palm support, just wipe it with a Lysol wipe!
- What are the dimensions of the keyboard platform?
The keyboard platform is 27" wide by 11.5" deep by 0.25" thick.
- Do I have to lock the keyboard tray in place?
Our lift-and-release mechanism makes adjustments easy. Simply lift up, move the keyboard tray to the desired height and it will lock in place once you release!
UPLIFT Track Spacer
The Track Spacer gives you more freedom to mount your keyboard tray track over your desk's crossbars, allowing you the flexibility to mount accessories, even on smaller desks. If your desk is only 24" deep, this allows you to place the 22" track over the crossbars so you can stow the keyboard tray completely underneath the desk.
If you're working on a corner L-shape desk or a workstation with limited depth, an UPLIFT Corner Sleeve allows you to install a keyboard tray where you couldn't before. This low profile mount is available in two different models that attach to worksurfaces 1" - 2.5" thick, and is compatible with all UPLIFT keyboard tray tracks.
Enjoy a more ergo-friendly typing experience with a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033. We feature ours at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position, assisting your hands into comfortable typing postures.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.