- Standard casters are compatible with all UPLIFT Desk models
- Provides 2" of height, ideal for use at a desk with treadmill or for users who are taller than 6' 6"
Work at a standing desk made mobile with UPLIFT Desk casters.
Available in a set of four or five for every UPLIFT Desk model, these locking casters make your desk even more versatile. They work great on either hard floors or low pile carpeting
For safety and stability, the casters lock to keep the desk in place. For those who like to rearrange their spaces frequently or move a lot, casters make moving UPLIFT Desk a breeze.
|Overall dimensions||2" wide by 2" tall|
|Thread||M8 x 15 mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the casters removable?
Yes, you can remove the casters anytime you want. Just make sure to keep the leveling studs that come with your desk frame so that you have something to put on in place of the casters.
- Will these still roll on carpet?
Yes, these will still roll on low-pile carpet and will make moving your desk easier!
- Do casters make the desk less stable?
UPLIFT Desk Casters will not make your desk less stable. However, if you have an uneven surface, you will lose the option to level your desk with the leveling studs.
- Are these casters lockable?
Yes, you can easily lock the casters once you position your desk.
- What is the weight capacity of the casters?
Each caster supports 150 pounds.
- I lost one of the casters from my desk and need a replacement. Can I order just one instead of the whole set?
Yes! If you need just one caster, just chat or call us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Will I still be able to move the desk without casters?
We do not recommend moving your desk without the assistance of at least two people. The only way to safely push your desk to a new position is with the casters. If you push your desk without casters attached you may damage the components inside of the frame and jeopardize the structural integrity of your desk.
Quantity of Casters
You can purchase UPLIFT Desk casters in any amount you want, as long as that amount is 4 or 5 casters. These outfit UPLIFT Desk models for better mobility and added height, whether you work at a 2-Leg, 3-Leg, or 4-Leg desk.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.