- Cable management tray attaches easily to the underside of the desk with included hardware
- 6-outlet surge protector outlet strip with 180J of surge protection, an integrated 15 amp circuit breaker switch, ABS-resistant housing and a 15' heavy duty power cord with a flat plug
- UPLIFT Cable Coil to consolidate cords, included wire funnel makes cable insertion and removal quick and easy
- UPLIFT Adhesive Cable Ties are re-adjustable and adhere to most surfaces, 10 included
- Add an UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports and 15’ cord. Clamps onto desktops up to 1 ⅜” thick, or clamps onto desk frame for use with thicker tops
The Complete Wire Management Kit
Our wire management system is designed to keep you plugged in as your desk raises and lowers while maintaining the clean and open design of your UPLIFT Desk.
The wire tray directs the flow of your desktop cables off to one side, while the cable coil contains everything into a single, neat bundle.
The included power strip with surge protection has a 15' long cord, giving you plenty of room to sit and stand without stretching or pulling your cables. It fits neatly inside the wire tray, or can rest on top of your desk.
Clamp On Surge Protection
If you want a cleaner look for your UPLIFT Desk, then add on a clamp-on surge protector. It clamps to the edge of your desk or directly to the frame, making installation a breeze.
Also, this surge protector features two USB charging ports, which are especially handy to have for mobile devices.
|Tray dimensions||24" long by 3" deep by 4.5" high|
|Cord spiral length||5'|
|Included surge protector power strip cord length||15'|
|Optional additional USB surge protector clamp size||Compatible with desktops up to 1 3/8" thick|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the snake-like contraption with the clip for?
That, my friend, will organize your mess of cords into a neat bundle! You will use the clip to funnel your cords into the snake-like cable organizer. Not only will your desk look cleaner, your cords will not get tangled and become a hazard.
- Do I really need this?
Everyone's needs are different. If you need a clean, organized desk then the answer is yes! If you need to manage your wires because they keep getting in the way, the answer is still yes!
- What are all the parts of the Advanced Wire Management Kit?
The Advanced Wire Management Kit includes a 2-foot wire management tray, six-outlet surge protected power strip, cable consolidation coil, under desk hook and 10 adhesive mounts with cable ties.
- Does the kit already come with a surge protector?
Yes, the Advanced Wire Management Kit includes a six-outlet power strip with surge protector. The clamp-on surge protector can be added to the kit if you want a surge protector that easily attaches to your desk. The clamp-on surge protector also includes two USB outlets for charging.
- How does the wire management tray attach to my desk? Does it just stick on?
You will have to screw the wire management tray to your desk. Just be sure that the screws you are using are not longer than the thickness of your desk.
- Are the components of the UPLIFT Wire Management Kit available separately?
Yes, the clamp-on surge protector, cable ties, under desk hooks, and wire management tray are all available separately.
Clamp-On Surge Protector
Clamp-on Surge Protector
Power all of your devices with the optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports, which clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or clamps onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.