- Cable Management Tray attaches easily to the underside of the desk with included hardware
- 6-outlet Surge Protector outlet strip with a 15' heavy duty power cord tucks directly into the tray
- UPLIFT Cable Coil consolidates cords. Included wire funnel makes cable insertion and removal quick and easy
- 10 re-adjustable UPLIFT Adhesive Cable Ties adhere to most surfaces and hold cords in place
- Add an UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports and 15’ cord. Clamps onto desktops up to 1 ⅜” thick, or clamps onto desk frame for use with thicker tops
The Complete Wire Management Kit
Our wire management system is designed to keep you plugged in as your desk raises and lowers while maintaining the clean and open design of your UPLIFT Desk.
The wire tray directs the flow of your desktop cables off to one side, while the cable coil contains everything into a single, neat bundle.
The included power strip with surge protection has a 15' long cord, giving you plenty of room to sit and stand without stretching or pulling your cables. It fits neatly inside the wire tray, or can rest on top of your desk.
Clamp On Surge Protection
If you want a cleaner look for your UPLIFT Desk, then add on a clamp-on surge protector. It clamps to the edge of your desk or directly to the frame, making installation a breeze.
Also, this surge protector features two USB charging ports, which are especially handy to have for mobile devices.
|Tray dimensions||24" L x 3" D x 4.5" H|
|Cable Coil length||5'|
|Included surge protector power strip cord length||15'|
|Included surge protector power strip features||180J of surge protection
Integrated 15 amp circuit breaker switch
Flat head plug
|Included surge protector certifications||UL (Canada and U.S.)|
|Optional additional USB surge protector clamp size||Compatible with desktops up to 1 3/8" thick|
|Optional additional USB surge protector capacity||1400J of surge protection|
|Shipping dimensions||5'' W x 4'' H x 25'' D, 4 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the snake-like contraption with the clip for?
The cable coil will organize your mess of cords into a neat bundle! You will use the clip to funnel your cords into the tubing. Not only will your desk look cleaner, your cords will not get tangled or become a hazard.
- Do I really need wire management?
Everyone's needs are different, but if you're looking for a clean, organized desk then the answer is yes. If you need to manage your wires because they keep getting in the way, the answer is also yes. Anyone who owns electronics knows that cords won't keep themselves in line!
- What are all the parts of the Advanced Wire Management Kit?
The Advanced Wire Management Kit includes a 2-foot wire management tray, six-outlet surge protected power strip, cable consolidation coil, under desk hook, and 10 adhesive mounts with cable ties.
- Does the kit already come with a surge protector?
Yes, the Advanced Wire Management Kit includes a six-outlet power strip with surge protection. The additional clamp-on surge protector can be added to the kit if you want a surge protector that easily attaches to your desk. The clamp-on surge protector also includes two USB outlets for charging.
- How does the wire management tray attach to my desk? Does it just stick on?
You will have to screw the wire management tray to your desk. Make sure to use the hardware provided, so that the screws are not longer than the thickness of your desktop.
- Are the components of the UPLIFT Wire Management Kit available separately?
Clamp-On Surge Protector
Clamp-on Surge Protector
Power all of your devices with the optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector featuring 1400 Joules of surge protection. It comes with with 2 USB ports, and clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.