- Compact design fits under your existing UPLIFT Desk
- Tethered console sits atop desk and provides a digital display where you can track your steps, distance walked, calories burned and time spent walking
- Intelli-Guard stops the belt 20 seconds after you step of to keep you safe
- Intelli-Step technology counts each step taken to help you reach your workout goals
- LifeSpan Fitness Club trial membership gives you four months of access to even more great fitness tracking features
Walk While You Work
The LifeSpan TR1200 DT3 is the next step to a healthier office. The compact design easily fits under 42" and larger UPLIFT Desks. This treadmill is meant to be used at low speeds for a few hours at a time. LifeSpan includes many safety features, such as a belt that stops soon after you step off and markings along the belt so that you can easily see when it is in motion.
Adding more opportunities to move throughout the day will help you lead a healthier lifestyle. You may even find yourself eager to get to work just so you can jump on the treadmill.
Reach Your Goals
The tethered console can be set on top of your desk to display all your latest walking stats. The display will keep track of distance walked, number of steps, calories burned and time spent walking.
|Dimensions||63" L x 28.5" W x 7.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20" W x 50" L|
|Product weight||114 lbs|
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to master walking while working?
It takes most people just a few days to get used to working while in motion; however, those who are prone to motion sickness may have more of an uphill battle. Even general mousing gets easier with time, although precision mousing may always be somewhat difficult.
- I talk on the phone while working, will the sound of the treadmill get in the way of my phone calls?
The treadmill motor will be quiet enough so as not to bother the other person on the line.
- Is it safe to walk on a treadmill while working?
This treadmill comes standard with many safety features, so the answer is yes! Markings on the belt help you identify when the belt is moving and the belt will pause when you step off.
- What is the difference between this and the other LifeSpan treadmill models?
Each treadmill model is rated for a different amount of daily use. The LifeSpan TR800 will support up to 3 hours of use per day, the LifeSpan TR1200 will support up to 6 hours of use per day, and the LifeSpan TR5000 will support up to 10 hours of use per day.
- Can I also use this treadmill to run?
No, this treadmill has a maximum speed of 4.0 mph because it is meant to be used at a standing desk.
- What size of desk is this treadmill compatible with?
Any UPLIFT Desk that is 42" or larger will support a treadmill. However, if you wish to also have room to place your chair under the desk, you should order at least a 72" desktop.
- Can I order this with a standard treadmill top?
No, the purpose of this treadmill is to be used underneath a sit-to-stand desk and treadmill handles are not an option. Users who walk while working maintain a slow enough speed so as not to need the support of handles.
- What if I use this treadmill for longer than the recommended time each day?
If you use the treadmill for longer than the recommended daily usage time, you risk burning out the motor.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 2-year warranty on parts. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.